• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Demo Gameplay of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Shown at PLAY the PlayStation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Part of me is hoping for better lip sync/movement. Hard to see from this angle with Kairi which could be the problem why I can't see it.

In any case, certainly looks amazing.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Holy shit, the speed and smoothness at which the camera moves, the music quality, using mothaheffin' THUNDER on Selphie; this made my day.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I wanted to see some gameplay with sora fighting riku, nevermind. Really glad they used destiny islands for the demo; being so well lit it makes It perfect to record gameplay.

Crisp and clean, no caffiene ~

5 points who ever guesses where that quote is from.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh it looks like they updated Tidus from the re:coded render. And yay the music sounds different.

Stop crushing my dreamssssss............................... of a new game ++++++++++++++++++++

New Game+ would be great because a level 1 playthrough wouldn't be possible if some abilities like Guard, MP Gift, etc. aren't carried over.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now that I'm not half-sleep, the textures are pretty damn gorgeous. AND THE WATER. THE WATER. Remember it used to just be crappy (yet amazing at the time) water? Now there are actually ripples on the water and it looks like water.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Now that I'm not half-sleep, the textures are pretty damn gorgeous. AND THE WATER. THE WATER. Remember it used to just be crappy (yet amazing at the time) water? Now there are actually ripples on the water and it looks like water.

Ikr?

I wouldn't even mind if KH3 looked like this, it looks sooo clean! *_*

I'd still want a slight graphical improvemnt but still, sush, details

-Roxas-XIII-

... AND THE WATER. THE WATER. Remember it used to just be crappy (yet amazing at the time) water? Now there are actually ripples on the water and it looks like water.

Yeah, that was one of the most noticeable differences. It looks like they added modern water shaders to the game.

Also, the small details in things like the wooden planks of the shack, and each individual leaf on the bushes really stand out. The detail is really gonna bring the games alive!

As far as the music is concerned, it's either slightly different or its just the result of the recording.... I love the original music in KH1, but a new take on the tracks would be kinda cool (as long as its not changed too much).

Sandslash

It's fun watching Sora cast magic with a wooden sword!
And I have to agree. Destiny Islands is one of the best worlds to put on a demo.

Venitas

If you guys watch it on a smartphone screen, you can really see how smoothly things run and work. Watching it on a computer monitor does not do it justice.

Digs

Is it just me or does the lighting look different than the original? Mostly on the bridge segment with Riku and Sora, just seems better to me for some reason.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
This is all just simply gorgeous! Gah! I'm even more psyched now! Everything looks so crisp and detailed (I can't wait to see the Days scenes!). Kairi also seems to look prettier, and I have to say: I'm glad they swapped out the models now! Before, I was a little on the fence about it for nostalgic reasons, but the updated model of Sora snoozing is adorbs.

Yes, I must certainly buy this on day one. Release a super-awesome collector's edition, Square! And if you include a new game +, or have Destiny Islands acessible again later in the game, I sure wouldn't mind! :D :D :D

And Disney channel, you'd BETTER advertise this when the time comes, or I'll sue you. There's no reason not to! This is something the older fans and a new generation can easily enjoy! And KHI's the most Disney-esque game in the series, so...

Also, Riku: your winning streaks are over! You may have kicked my ass easily when I first played KHI ten years ago, but I can easily whoop you in everything now. Mwahahahaha.

limit

Dang, the electric guitar sounds epic! Really excited for this game, especially the redone tracks! One thing I hate, though, is how they removed Always on my Mind from Re: Chain. That track ended the game beautifully. Oh well...

Hey, you guys think they'll release a demo on PSN?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dang, the electric guitar sounds epic! Really excited for this game, especially the redone tracks! One thing I hate, though, is how they removed Always on my Mind from Re: Chain. That track ended the game beautifully. Oh well...

Hey, you guys think they'll release a demo on PSN?

Yeah, I liked Always on My Mind too :c

And no, doubt it. The game will be out in two/three days. If they had planned a demo it would have been up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back