• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

demyx and larxene vs axel and roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who will win

• larxene and demyx

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • axel and roxas

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
who you guys think will win? im going with demyx and larxene she will take out roxas and demyx will take out axel

plz dont vote on who your fav is vote on who will win

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i think that axel and roxas would win because axel and roxas have a friendship that can be used to their benefit. roxas weilds keybades while axel has fire and his cool weapons (can't remember the name.."bond of flames"?). let's face it tho, demyx can't fight, but he does control water. Larxene just has those small knives too.

winner: axel and roxas

Sailor Moon

but you forget demyx=water axel=fire water > fire

also larxene has great speed that makes her faster then axel or roxas

also she has the element of lightning and if demyx and larxene mix thier attacks together then there prolly wouldnt be and axel or roxas

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Sora killed Larxene. Obviously Roxas can do the same.

Demyx was crap. He can't fight and his control over water just made water forms of himself. Axel could easily take care of that.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Why would Larxene want to work with Demyx anyways? But I think that the only reason Axel and Roxas would win is Demxy. I'm only saying Demyx would win is bcause of Larxene. Tifa 14 put up the reason I think Larxene would win. Basicly if you were to take Larxene out of this Demyx would get his butt kicked before he could say Kingdom Hearts. (That is in my mind, and trust me,you don't want to be in there.)

Sailor Moon

why do you guys have to be so mean to demyx its not he isnt a good fighter its he doesnt like to fight hes pretty strong axel wasnt hard att all

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Axel and Roxas would win. Axel could easily slice and dice Demyx. And Roxas would go to town on Larxene.

Sailor Moon

well no its more like axel and roxas win these more out of popularity than any of the others

larxene is to fast for roxas to touch her her lightning is tough to dodge

and you guys juss dog on poor ole demyx like he wasnt nothing demyx is tough and would beat axel

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Demyx was hardly even a boss fight, IMO. The only thing that made it challenging was the time limits on clearing the water forms. He CAN'T fight and was the first Organization member killed in KHII. If Axel were to go up against Demyx, he could easily remove the water forms and finish off Demyx.

Larxene was killed by Sora. Roxas being Sora's nobody is exactly the same. You put the pieces together. Larxene isn't "too fast".

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Demyx was hardly even a boss fight, IMO. The only thing that made it challenging was the time limits on clearing the water forms. He CAN'T fight and was the first Organization member killed in KHII. If Axel were to go up against Demyx, he could easily remove the water forms and finish off Demyx.

Larxene was killed by Sora. Roxas being Sora's nobody is exactly the same. You put the pieces together. Larxene isn't "too fast".

i agree. ppl claim that demyx is really awesome, but he's a wuss really and we know he doesn't like to fight because he can't fight very well. i don't even like axel that much but i still believe that he and roxas could easily beat up on demyx and then team up on larexene. i think the battle is pretty much roxas and axel vs. larexene

Cid Highwind

The Captain
you guys dont even give demyx a chance

umm.....sorry? its not that i don't like him, but we all know his character. he's not a good fighter which is probably the reason that he doesn't like to fight. when demyx starts sending tsunamis at ppl then i might change my mind.

Sailor Moon

juss cause he doesnt like to fight doenst mean he cant win he might juss suprise us all

Cid Highwind

The Captain
juss cause he doesnt like to fight doenst mean he cant win he might juss suprise us all

well what we've seen of him in kh2, he wasn't a good fighter at all. his main move was playing his sitar to make water ppl and for some weird reason, there was a time limit on that. other than that, he was a push over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back