• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx in Melody of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bloodblade777

Do you think Demyx might show up in MoM? I mean music is his thing and this is a rhythm game. Hes also the only Org XIII member whose past self we know nothing about, even less than Luxord

Katsagu

Awards
I don't think so, and if he appears it won't be because of his connection to the music.

I don't know, I just don't expect the fact that her memory exploring looks like a music world tour to be important to the story of the game. The memories are the important part here, the rhythm game is just the gameplay.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
He might appear as a boss fight in the game. If you mean story elements, I doubt it. The only way I see him appearing storyline in this is if Ansem's group need a errand boy to make a delivery and use Demyx as that errand boy.

Soldier

Awards
Someone else who cares enough about Demyx to state the fact that he deserves to be in MoM?
You should join the Demyx fanclub.
Shameless plugs aside, I'm pissed with how Nomura treats him and other side characters. Which is a shame because the element he controls is a very lethal weapon if used correctly. Demyx even states in the KH2 manga that water can drown, cut and wash you away, among other things. But we've got to just use him as the designated messenger from here on out as he's the only one who can use dark corridors for good now. If they bothered to give him more scenes (I doubt Ryan O'Donohue is very expensive to get than say, Tara Strong) he could easily have more of a following. But no, we've got to have more Axel figurines because "he's more popular".

Bloodblade777

Now that nomura said the rhythm aspect is relevant to the story, maybe there is more of a chance? Oh god, if Demyx is actually the MoM... :eek:

Someone else who cares enough about Demyx to state the fact that he deserves to be in MoM?
You should join the Demyx fanclub.
Shameless plugs aside, I'm pissed with how Nomura treats him and other side characters. Which is a shame because the element he controls is a very lethal weapon if used correctly. Demyx even states in the KH2 manga that water can drown, cut and wash you away, among other things. But we've got to just use him as the designated messenger from here on out as he's the only one who can use dark corridors for good now. If they bothered to give him more scenes (I doubt Ryan O'Donohue is very expensive to get than say, Tara Strong) he could easily have more of a following. But no, we've got to have more Axel figurines because "he's more popular".

I feel like the fact that hes the only org member left that we know nothing about, means he will be very important. edit: in KH3 ultimania character files he said he hung out with Xigbar a lot

Last edited:

LBJENmariposa

As a side note, Demyx's power is water, Melody of Memory is a Kairi-centric game, "Kairi" means "ocean". Are they connected, somehow?

Edit: ... I wrote this at 3am did I really write "water" no omg

Last edited:
Back