• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Demyx =

1. Annoying
2. Likes to annoy me
3. Bugs me
4. GETS ME MAD!!
and finally
5. whimp

Ren

adios motherfucker
Now Demyx and Zexy together.

*swoon*

*Drool*
Days had better deliver some sort of interaction between them. <3

Yes, yes.
He still kicked my ass an infinite number of times at Hollow Bastion, too. :x

My point exactly. D:
And it wasn't just the clones and the timer. Demyx was just tough.
<33333 Demyx.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Now Demyx and Zexy together.
One of my favourite yaoi pairings... >3
Demyx was a tough one... It took about 3 tries to finish him off. Mainly because of the clones, but it was hard to hit him, too. And I didn't quite understand the reaction command, he always threw me into the air when I did it. D:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He and Axel were my favroite Org members. Dont hate on the guy who does not like to fight.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I thought that his battle was fairly decent and above most of the other battles, (mostly the non-Organization ones) but his catchphrase "Dance Water Dance" drove me crazy, despite the fact that he was definitely no MCP or Phil.. who were probably the most broken record-like characters I knew. "Get up on the Hydra's back.." "Is that the best a User can do?" .... RGGGHH!! Learn to speak new dialogue already!

Despite the fact that I didn't hate him too much, depsite one of KH2's most annoying lines and that stupid mullet-like hairstyle (It's the my least favorite Org. XIII hairdo.. by far..), Demyx was still near the bottom of my list of Org. XIII members, Saix being my overall favorite (he did pull some strings and his battle was awesome) and Xaldin being up there simply because he's so badass. Then again, I haven't played (Re:) CoM yet, so maybe I'll hate Vexen more. He seems pretty hateble. Zexion sounds pretty cool though, so there's another member that'll probably outrank Demyx on my list.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
<3

And you're a Kenley fan? :eek:
Tee-Hee. I think Kenley's adorable.
SHE GREW UP ON A TUG BOAT, SHE CAN'T HELP IT!

Anyway... Demyx wasn't that tough of a battle for me...
But I almost always would start crying in the middle of it and be unable to actually hit him because of the sad whimpering noises he would make. The poor dear.
I died a bit when he died.

Demyx =

1. Annoying
2. Likes to annoy me
3. Bugs me
4. GETS ME MAD!!
and finally
5. whimp
I don't think I like you very much.

*Drool*
Days had better deliver some sort of interaction between them. <3
Fer reals.
I hope they have they're own level together or something.
They're so cute together.

Whats this I hear about Zemyx?
>:3
One of my favourite yaoi pairings... >3
Same here. Their personalities just seem to...smish.

_Eliona_

Lol, this topic has taken an interesting turn. Teehee xD I`m not a yaoi fan, but I`m not putting it down, just my opionion.
that was just it. he didn't like to fight. didn't mean he didn't know how to.
This I agree with. Demyx was a cool guy, a bit annoying and whiney, but he has cool hair right? Besides the guy has a Sitar (I believe that was the name for it..) so that`s another reason to like him. He`s a pasifist (wow spelling? XD hope you know what I mean!) just because he comes across as a 'whimp with a mullet' doesn`t mean he can`t fight. He`s just not a violent guy. I`m glad he`s in the game, he has a special place in my heart =]

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
demyx may not be a good fighter but he is a good musician so i guess he deserves to be.

_Eliona_

^ Indeed ^.^
It`s made up with his music skills. And plus, I kinda dig the whole 'Rawr, i will not fight you, for i don`t believe in violence' kind of vibe. -shrugs- he`s in the game already so there was obviously a reason he`s there! Lol =]

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Same here. Their personalities just seem to...smish.

I know. <3
They are just so cute together...
Zexion blushing = *squee* X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back