• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
This I agree with. Demyx was a cool guy, a bit annoying and whiney, but he has cool hair right? Besides the guy has a Sitar (I believe that was the name for it..) so that`s another reason to like him. He`s a pasifist (wow spelling? XD hope you know what I mean!) just because he comes across as a 'whimp with a mullet' doesn`t mean he can`t fight. He`s just not a violent guy. I`m glad he`s in the game, he has a special place in my heart =]

you've hit the nail on the head. except for the whiny thing. i don't remember him as whiney. or annoying

Aliahya

Bronze Member
As so many people say. demyx was in the game to well lighten the mood, he was a comedy filler, i dont care if you didnt find him funny but thats just the way he was

_Eliona_

I still found Demyx to be very whiney...buuuttt I supposed that`s one opinion^^;
As so many people say. demyx was in the game to well lighten the mood, he was a comedy filler, i dont care if you didnt find him funny but thats just the way he was
Lighten the mood is right. He was, I find, amusing and wasn`t all serious like the majority of the characters =/ I found him somewhat funny. To me he kind of acted like a big kid with a weird haircut and that`s what the game needed.

=D

Into Oblivion

I don't think he deserved to be in the Orginazation.The only really challenging part was to beat 10 forms in ten seconds, and that wasn't even too challenging.

_Eliona_

^Eh. I still say all the members had at least some reason to be there. Demyx just so happened to be there to point and laugh at... >>
All his fights were insanely easy, just a bit annoying, I thought, when you had to chase down the water forms being careful not to run out of time and that wasn`t even difficult. He could of let go of saying 'Dance water dance!' every 2 seconds... =/

E

eastercat

Isn't it that if they were a nobody with a human form, they could join the Organization? I thought it didn't really matter by the amount of power they had.

Also...there has to be one in every group...a person who just doesn't want to fight and has the potential to get picked on alot. Demyx is that person.

Also, Demyx is not that much of a whimp..

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Yes, but they are rare to find.<333333

True and that's because it takes a decently strong heart to make a nobody.. and an even stronger heart to make a more humanoid nobody, meaning Demyx is still above the Beserkers, Sorcerers, and what not. He just seems weaker (and far more annoying.. though.. I might end up hating Vexen more.. (his laugh sucks?)) than most of the most humanoid Organization members.

C

Colours

True and that's because it takes a decently strong heart to make a nobody.. and an even stronger heart to make a more humanoid nobody, meaning Demyx is still above the Beserkers, Sorcerers, and what not. He just seems weaker (and far more annoying.. though.. I might end up hating Vexen more.. (his laugh sucks?)) than most of the most humanoid Organization members.

One of the many reasons why there is only 13/14 members in the Organization. DD:

KHNigratoe

i think he should 'cause he is still a very powerful nobody [although i definently KNOW he is the weakest of org.13]. and without him there would be no water element and no sitar.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
If i was in the game i would first kidnap demyx and give him a new haircut then i'd let him go, sersly he has got to loose the mullet it brings shame to all hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back