• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Did Demyx deserve to be in the organisation, he was weak and a wimp, this is an opinion only, thoughts please?

Rix

:)
Awards
we do already have a couple of threads about Demyx opinions :/ But Demyx was there for comic relief. And I do actually happen to like Demyx.

ngc50

Awards
It's weird how he was portrayed as weak, but he turned out to be one of the hardest bosses.
And yeah, I liked Demyx too. The other members were such meanies to Sora.

Key Kaliber

Geez, is Demyx popular these days or what? There's already a couple of threads about him. Not sure if Demyx deserved it....depends what you mean by "deserved" We're talking about Organization XIII here.

Key Kaliber

He did. I mean think about it his other must have had a pretty strong heart to form a nobody. With Organization 13's with few memebers as it is why would they turn him down?

William speaks the truth, listen to him because he's waaaay smarter than me =/
Yen Sid said that Org. XIII leaders were VERY strong nobodies, so yeah.

clam chowder

I think Demyx mixed it up a little, most of the other guys are badasses. I thought he was pretty difficult the first time I fought him. He may have seemed like a wimp but theres gotta be a reason he was in the organization.

FinalForm Sora17

Now, when we say: "I lost to him" or "He was hard" are we referring to the fight in Olympus Colisseum (because I found that one very easy) or the one in Radiant Gardens (because that one i had to try a few times. He wasn't hard so much as annoying; I mean destroying the 50 or whatever water clones in 10 seconds is ridiculous)?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
The one in Hollow Bastion. That was hard.

Sure, he deserves to be in the Organization. Like the others have said, he clearly had a strong heart, or he wouldn't have kept his human form as a Nobody. The more I see of Demyx, the more I think that the "weak fighter" idea is all in his head. He's the nice guy in the Organization who doesn't believe he had it in him to fight well. So he holds back, which only leads him to not fight well, and that makes everyone else think he's a pushover.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Did Demyx deserve to be in the organisation, he was weak and a wimp, this is an opinion only, thoughts please?

I see. I see. Weak, not as a fighter he wasn't. Wimp. Yeah his attitude was. :p

Demyx is awesome, funny, and a fun character. We don't see many Organization members like this and

make the situation more funny/lighthearted then it seems.

Geez, is Demyx popular these days or what? There's already a couple of threads about him. Not sure if Demyx deserved it....depends what you mean by "deserved" We're talking about Organization XIII here.

Like maybe he didn't deserve to be in Organization XIII. is what he's trying to say.

I think Demyx mixed it up a little, most of the other guys are badasses. I thought he was pretty difficult the first time I fought him. He may have seemed like a wimp but theres gotta be a reason he was in the organization.

He has a good reason (or rather reasons):

-He's funny.
-He's part of the plot.
-The Organization needed a follower and an additional member.

LOL. Just kidding about the first part but yeah, I'm pretty sure they had reasons to take him in. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back