• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked_schemer

Demyx could easily beat any one, but only if he liked to fight. and water pwns all the other elements except zexy's couse he is my favorite!! oh, and sitars rock!!!!

Key Kaliber

I have always wanted a Sitar ^-^

gh_sitar_hero.jpg

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I love Demyx. He's my favourite org member, so I think it was a good idea to chuck 'im in Org 13.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Of course Demyx deserved to be in the Organization.
If not just for those other losers to have something to look at.

WantaSoraplushie

Demyx totally deserves to be in the Organization! He's only the coolest member, with the coolest weapon. The reason he looks wimpy is because he's a lover, not a fighter. Absolutly adorable ^_^

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, he did still act like a wimp even though he was hard in that HB battle...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Never really cared for him. I wish he'd gotten more development in the original KH2 (KH2FM has those Org. meeting scenes, which are awesome).

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think that had he truly been so weak as people make him out to be based on his personality alone, the Organization never would've sent him to seemingly hound Sora.
We are talking about the brat who took down even Marluxia, and he was no pushover. Sending out a weak member after him would be useless.
Xemnas's sanity and motives might be debatable, but even when AtW called him a fool, he never called him stupid.
Demyx got sent for a reason, and that reason is that he packs the punch, even if reluctant to use it.

Oathkeeper59

I love Demyx.
He's just so cute and adorable. ^^

Seriously, I felt so bad when I had to kill him...

And I don't think he's weak. He was a really hard boss. His personality is just...you know, making him seem like he's weak.

Rix

:)
Awards
I guess that it's just that he isn't that kinda giy that can act like a bad guy.. Like himself said, they picked the wrong guy for this one.

Key Kaliber

His personality doesn't fit his occupation. He's not weak, that's for sure, just think back to Hollow Bastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back