• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
He sucked when you fought the real him, and so did his data, except for the water clones. They're the whole reason never beat him. Right when I only have to turn into Wisdom to beat the water clones and him, BAM, Anti Form

xDENLINx

I thought he was pretty average, only slightly difficult part of that fight was the last water clone attack. But all in all he was my favourite character because of his personality. So random and difficult to make sense of. Can't wait to see him in 358/2 days! :D

The Golden Sitar

Uh ... yes. Damn water clones. He actually wouldn't be that hard if it weren't for them. There'd be one left and one second left, too... and...
/grumblegrumble
>>;;;

But yes. I love Demyx because of his aversion to fighting... And he had some pretty epic quotes. ("Run run away!" =p) His character truly had potential - and certainly had the humor- but he wasn't really developed enough, as others above have stated.

Radon

mofo
I found him fairly hard with the kill ten in ten seconds situation. And, if my memory serves me correct, the bit near the end of the battle where he starts going crazy.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I just went nuts, I used all of the drive forms growth abilities to avoid him then changed into either Valor or Master form and beat him to a pulp. When it came to the water clones, mashed the triangle reaction command.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I just went nuts, I used all of the drive forms growth abilities to avoid him then changed into either Valor or Master form and beat him to a pulp. When it came to the water clones, mashed the triangle reaction command.

I never used the Reaction command on the Water clones i always switched into Valor and wiped them out and i attacked Demyx wgile stil in valor which kills him faster

RisingOblivion

I have to admit he was difficult to beat and does act like a baby when he runs away in that cave, but he is still one of my favorite organization 13 members. I think it's funny how he seems like the weakest member but his boss was harder than most of the other organization member's boss.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I have to admit he was difficult to beat and does act like a baby when he runs away in that cave, but he is still one of my favorite organization 13 members. I think it's funny how he seems like the weakest member but his boss was harder than most of the other organization member's boss.

Yeah i loved it when he ran away into the cave, but the way he acts is soo funny. He is the weakest member but the most fun to fight since he is way too easy (my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back