• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
Demyx has a lot of potential to be a very challenging boss. He wasn't given enough credit or anything, but he did have lots of combo's and he was really quick.

He just wasn't used to his full potential in the game, and even though he was ticked, I think he was still holding back. Granted, Demyx is more of a Defensive boss, rather than a Physical one. Don't get me wrong though, since he used lots of attacks that involved him coming in contact with Sora. The water clones, his wall of water geysers, and the bubbles he'd shoot at you from a distance also goes more into the fact of being a defender rather an attacker.

KaiiKyuu

I think DemDem was one of the easier members to beat. I couldn't beat Xaldin to save my life! Had to have my friend do it for me! Even so, it took him quite a few tries.
At the current moment, however, Xigbar is kicking my ass.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I think DemDem was one of the easier members to beat. I couldn't beat Xaldin to save my life! Had to have my friend do it for me! Even so, it took him quite a few tries.
At the current moment, however, Xigbar is kicking my ass.

Xaldian and Xigbar whooped my ass as well, it took me like 5 tries on each.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I never used the Reaction command on the Water clones i always switched into Valor and wiped them out and i attacked Demyx wgile stil in valor which kills him faster

Ps: I found it easier to use the reaction commands, Then I would decimate him with either Stitch or Master form... Aerial dodge gave me an edge when dodging his geysers and then I would catch him off guard with showstealer and decimate him with a good aerial combo.

ChaoticGarden

I personally don't think he's the weakest, he may not be able to physically fight but the fact that the fights were timed with the water was frustrating at times. And when you fought him for the last time there were times where it was hard to get a hit in because he just did combo after combo after combo.

Then again, I have lots of love for Demyx.

HeartOfTheHero

he wasn't the hardest, but whoever said he was an easy fight, idk what they were thinking
the first time ever that i fought him i didn't really have any idea what i was doing, which made it worse. after i figured it out it wasn't a hard fight, but the stupid time limits are what killed me most of the time. Once i got the hang of them though, i had a lot of fun during that fight, especially after i figured out exactly when he was about to do that "Show Stealer" reaction command

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Eh, he wasn't the weakest but not completely the strongest. In between there. The water clones made things a little tricky but not too much. I still died a couple of times cause of him though.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
He wasn't too difficult but he wasn't that weak either. Only the first time around.

Yuna Ashe

Well, he wasn't the hardest, maybe what makes it a little too hard was I only had a little time to beat his 'water things'. Anyway, I enjoyed fought with wim, he's funny and the cutest member of all Organization xii^^

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I have never met anyone that has said Demyx was an easy fight.

While his water clones and the time limit are perhaps the most frustrating part of his fight, there are other parts to his arsenal that just piss me off almost as much.

The geysers are enough to knock half a bar of life points off, he's constantly moving so I can't get in a decent combo attack, and his catchphrase is enough to distract anyone for enough time for him to hit you.

I remember that the first time I went up against him, it took me five times of fighting before I gave up and gave the controller over to my friend. She went up against him four more times before finally beating him.

He's not an easy boss, no matter who says so. I've only ever had as much trouble with the fights against Xigbar and Xaldin.

What makes Demyx different is that he doesn't want to fight. That doesn't make him weak; it just makes him a bit of a pacifist, I guess is the best word. However, like his element, he has surprising and often deadly moves that completely belie his nature.

However, I do believe that I enjoyed fighting him the most of all the other bosses. There was just something about the battle that made it fun, no matter how many times I died.

What gets to me is that Demyx's character wasn't utilized enough. Like most characters in KH2, only the very surface was brushed and everything else was left to interpretation. Hopefully this will be rectified in Days.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
He was fortunate enough to get an extra scene in FM though, explaining the Absent Silhouettes. Gotta admit it's some kind of shout-out to the fans for more screentime.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I definitely had a lot of trouble with him my first time. But I like him being the goof-off slacker who has to carry around a paper to remember his assignment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back