• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe, maybe not. i heard larxene's will be in it, but dont know if it's true or not. if larxene is in it, hopefully marluxia gets to be in it too

αsiя

space coke
maybe, maybe not. i heard larxene's will be in it, but dont know if it's true or not. if larxene is in it, hopefully marluxia gets to be in it too

No its the other way around
Larxene's VA said she didnt hear anything about it

Chad92

The somebodies who are going to be in the game are

Axel(Lea)
Saix(Isa)
Vexen(Even)
Zexion(Ienzo)
Xigbar(Braig)
Lexeaus(Aeleaus,I don't know how to spell both those names)

And that should be pretty much it.I'm probably missing one or two though.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well, I actually had a dream the other night that he was in BbS, and his name was Myde. o.o

As impressive as it is that my subconscious can decode anagrams, I don't think that Demyx's human form will be in BbS. Larxene's voice actress hasn't done any work on BbS, and since the other VAs all seem to have already been contacted about their role, I'd assume that she's not in it, and the other members are probably in the same boat since none of their backstories have ever been touched upon. =/

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
If these four did not appear in BBS, then by chance and hope, their names and their artwork of their young appearances maybe revealed in BBS Ultimania, which I believed it will be release a month after the releases of BBS.

EDIT: Even if they did appear in BBS, they would just be cameos and had non speaking roles but when approached, they will speak in textbox conversation. But I doubt they make an appearance, since its unlikely they came from Disney Worlds, Radiant Garden or Twilight Town.

Last edited:
Z

zezion

Well, I actually had a dream the other night that he was in BbS, and his name was Myde. o.o

hmm perhaps The central idea and whole system dealing with Kingdom hearts birth by sleep has been visually recognized by the brain and become a visual stimuli that the brain stored into long term memory as a result of this drea synapses were so closely linked with the stored memories that they managed to find their ways into oath's memmories being decoded in a logical process as all power used by conscious body functions was herby transferred into dream process encoding hmm how quaint this merits further research

Myxlie

if larxene was in it, she would probably still be a bitch!!!! XD unless she got that way when she lost her heart

XD I think Larxene was a bitch before she lost her heart. Remember, Nobodies don't have emotions; they just act like they do based on their memories.

I'd still like to see Larxene and Marluxia's Somebodies, but like I've said before, it seems like too much fanservice. :^/

Petrex

since the game comes out on the ninth i doubt that whoever hasnt been sed to be on will be on, they might incorporaite them somehow, maybe in the final movie pre trailer thing or whatever. but id sure like to see marluxias somebody

zexyishsmexy

I can imagine a scene towards the end (mind you this is just my imagination gone WILD),
just after Ven has died or been absorbed into Sora in order to save Aqua and Terra.
There will be a voice over saying something like:
"In order to find ourselves, truly, we ourselves must be sacrificed"
and It flashes to all of the somebodies;
Braig fitting his newly aquired eyepatch over his eye, finding its easier to fire a gun;
Dilan and Aeleus sharing a rare moment of light hearted laughter;
Even teaching Ienzo something outside in Radient Garden, both smiling;
Isa(?) and Lea high fiving, smiling, doing something troublesome;
Myde(?) playing his sitar for a crowd;
Luxord's somebody smiling behind a hand of cards;
Marluxia's somebody tending to a garden in Radient Garden (SO ORIGIONAL I KNOW!)
Larxene's somebody...doing something she likes...yeah/
and after that happens, you see ven falling through the awakening platform, then sora through his, and then roxas through his.
"and what he has found...well...his name is..."
flash to Sora KHII on the paupu tree.
EPIC. I know.
but that's like the only senario I can see the last few sombodies being envolved.

QuietAssistant

Awards
They would probably act as cameos.
maybe when youre playing as TAV, you find them and can talk to them such as finding larxene and when speaking to her she tells you to leave her alone.
of course text based communications will be used since earlier you guys mentioned larxenes voice actors hasn't been informed.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure that Demyx's Nobody is going to be there. After all, I heard that Larxene might be in BBS.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
@Myxlie:
Nah, I don't think Larxene is like that when she was human, if you seen how she met her end in Re: CoM, her sadistic self suddenly turns into a 'poor helpless girl who is afraid to die' meaning that she might be a kind and cheerful girl back then before something tragic happens to her and when she became Larxene, she became a sadistic bitch. :/

zexyishsmexy

@Myxlie:
Nah, I don't think Larxene is like that when she was human, if you seen how she met her end in Re: CoM, her sadistic self suddenly turns into a 'poor helpless girl who is afraid to die' meaning that she might be a kind and cheerful girl back then before something tragic happens to her and when she became Larxene, she became a sadistic bitch. :/
she says, if i recall, something like: no, not like this, i don't want to lose to a bunch of losers.
Pretty bitchy if you ask me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back