• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leper Messiah

Demyx? Hell no... The ONLY reason I'd be interested would be to see his somebody, would be to see how he was able to become a Nobody... I still struggle with that. How could someone who seems so afraid have a strong enough heart to become an Organization member?! Only reason.

The only remaining Org. member that I could see appearing as a somebody would be Marluxia due to his importance in CoM... Especially since Castle Oblivion is supposed to be in BBS.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
@KingdomheartsII:
Maybe back when Larxene is a human, she had a hard time making friends and possibly she was treated very badly by people who keep teasing her and see her as being a 'weak and helpless girl'.

Maybe this is what leads her to take on a sadistic side when she became Larxene, as now she treats people very badly, taunts them and love to see them suffer, possibly to hide her true self and find that this is only way to heal her heart (Nobodies thinks that they do have hearts) and her sad past.

zexyishsmexy

1.Demyx? Hell no... The ONLY reason I'd be interested would be to see his somebody, would be to see how he was able to become a Nobody... I still struggle with that. 2.How could someone who seems so afraid have a strong enough heart to become an Organization member?! Only reason.
1. They ment his somebody, I believe.
2. Demyx can't feel fear. Plus, he puts on the guise of being light hearted and bubbly and meek to either get out of work or to decieve others/himself that he has a heart. In the scene before his final battle, his true nature as a nobody is reveled.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I doubt Lea and "Isa" would do anything other than be there for the obvious fanservice. So I don't see why they couldn't bring the others as well. Axel is always everywhere all the time, in every damn game, and it's tiring. I actually want to know what type of clothing style Larxene likes. Or you know, how she was as a little girl, check to see if there's any depth into what she said in the novels about having a Heart is painful, and that it's better without it. See if Demyx hung around water too much, or if Luxord was already into his obsession with cards.

Actually, Marluxia's clothing style as well got me curious, if you know what I mean. He's so preppy. He probably has like one of those rich silk scarfs, or poised get-ups.

Leper Messiah

1. They ment his somebody, I believe.
2. Demyx can't feel fear. Plus, he puts on the guise of being light hearted and bubbly and meek to either get out of work or to decieve others/himself that he has a heart. In the scene before his final battle, his true nature as a nobody is reveled.

1) Exactly... I'd be interested to see how is somebody qualified
2) Good point... I always thought the whole "You shouldn't judge by appearances" or whatever he says was a little strange... I thought that was something he threw out to mess with Sora
I'd also point out the scene in Olympus Coliseum when he runs away from that one place screaming like a little girl, and telling Sora to run away... Or is he just trying to mess with him?

I doubt Lea and "Isa" would do anything other than be there for the obvious fanservice. So I don't see why they couldn't bring the others as well. Axel is always everywhere all the time, in every damn game, and it's tiring.

I don't think it's a fan service... Since he meets Ven, there could easily be a connection to Roxas. You know, the part with Axel feeling like he has a heart when around Roxas... Maybe that's because of Ven. (I know that's been said before). Anyway, I don't think that it's entirely fanservice.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I don't think Demyx' Somebody will be in BBS because they haven't made him an important character yet; why should they suddenly start now? Especially when Days would've been the perfect opportunity to spread some intrigue about his past. It makes no sense to me though; he's so popular for a character who only had a handful of cutscenes; you'd think Nomura and his team would want to pull an Axel and suddenly make him vastly important to take advantage of Demyx's fanbase. But no. I don't get it.

Do I want to see Demyx's Somebody in BBS? HECK YES. Part of it's because I've theorized that he came from Lilo and Stitch's world in Hawaii and would like to see if I was right, but mostly because I love his character and I think he had a lot of potential. Leper Messiah, you've pointed out something that I've been wondering about for months- if Demyx is such a lazy wuss, as people often assume, how'd he get to be a strong Nobody? You need a very strong heart to keep human form as a Nobody, which means Demyx must've had one.

Personally, I wonder if he might've tried to save somebody close to him or people from his home whenever the Heartless decided to attack it. You might think that's too selfless and noble for someone like Demyx, but that could've been what brought on his cowardice later on. I mean, if he did try to save other people from the Heartless, it obviously didn't do him any good because he would've become a Nobody. Plus, when you look at the cutscene right before his last battle with Sora, it's obvious that Demyx is no pushover when he's backed into a corner. And out of all the minor Org members in Days, he seems to show the most concern for Roxas and even Xion, like when he asks Roxas if everything's okay after their mission in OC. Sure, he's a lazy bum and a terrible liar, but at least he's a nice one!

A

Azrael

I don't want Demyx's somebody to appear in BBS.

Personally I thought that he should have had more importance in Days but all they made him is a lazy prick who gives Roxas all his missions.

Chad92

she says, if i recall, something like: no, not like this, i don't want to lose to a bunch of losers.
Pretty bitchy if you ask me XD

Actually,I'm playing through the game right now and I just beat her,here's what she says:

Larxene: No... Nooooo!!
I refuse to lose to a bunch of losers!

Larxene:I... I'm fading?!
NO...this isn't...the way I...
I won't...ALLOW...

*screen flashes and she dissapears*

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Larxene:I... I'm fading?!
NO...this isn't...the way I...
I won't...ALLOW...

I know that in the Japanese version she mentions "I lost to you" or something to that extent in a "rude tone", since the Japanese use different ways of speaking that are formal, neutral, etc. The English replaced that with "I won't lose to a bunch of losers".

In the end, though, those words were spoken before she noticed she was fading.

Because when that happened, her whole demeanor changed, and she was trying to hold her black particles together with her voice sounding like she was about to cry by the time she was disappearing, saying the exact quote posted here. I dare say, the Japanese VA did an excellent job on that one. But it's Yuko Miyamura, naturally. Expected. To be honest, this is the scene that made me love Larxene, like the cherry on top, I mean, cause I thought she was great already. It's the first example of how maybe she's not what she puts up to be, and I was interested.

Her death reminded me of Saïx's. Where the biggest unemotional, ruthless, and cold Nobody had, not a villainous end, but a heartfelt one where his hand reached desperately to the moon, begging for his Heart (and, now to add, Days had stated he had changed when he became a Nobody, so who knows how much not having a Heart affects a person).

Making them both not so emotionless after all when they are actually presented with reality.

Chad92

I know that in the Japanese version she mentions "I lost to you" or something to that extent in a "rude tone", since the Japanese use different ways of speaking that are formal, neutral, etc. The English replaced that with "I won't lose to a bunch of losers".

In the end, though, those words were spoken before she noticed she was fading.

Because when that happened, her whole demeanor changed, and she was trying to hold her black particles together with her voice sounding like she was about to cry by the time she was disappearing, saying the exact quote posted here. I dare say, the Japanese VA did an excellent job on that one. But it's Yuko Miyamura, naturally. Expected. To be honest, this is the scene that made me love Larxene, like the cherry on top, I mean, cause I thought she was great already. It's the first example of how maybe she's not what she puts up to be, and I was interested.

Her death reminded me of Saïx's. Where the biggest unemotional, ruthless, and cold Nobody had, not a villainous end, but a heartfelt one where his hand reached desperately to the moon, begging for his Heart (and, now to add, Days had stated he had changed when he became a Nobody, so who knows how much not having a Heart affects a person).

Making them both not so emotionless after all when they are actually presented with reality.

Yeah,but I'm playing it on GBA so there was no voice-acting and that's pretty much the only thing she said.

Organization_42

Awards

Zexion was like that too. He was manipulative and calm, but he started panicking when he realized what Axel intended to do with that Replica. It sort of makes me wonder when they're really putting on the act: is it when they're showing emotion, or when they aren't?

Demyx doesn't have that kind of death scene, because most of his behavior beforehand indicated that he wanted to avoid fading at all costs. But he does get little moments that show a deeper side, especially in the novels and Short Stories when we find out that his sitar came from his human memories and he keeps on playing it even when big bad Xaldin tells him to shut up. It just backs up my theory even more: that when something's really important to Demyx, he is not easily intimidated. It's just that he doesn't have a lot of motivation, so there's not a lot of really important things to him that we can see.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah,but I'm playing it on GBA so there was no voice-acting and that's pretty much the only thing she said.

T'awww.

While Re: CoM had its tweaks, and CoM is still worth playing tenfold, seeing the characters, all of them, in 3D, really got their personalities and mannerisms across really well. So I was mostly speaking on that.

Zexion was like that too. He was manipulative and calm, but he started panicking when he realized what Axel intended to do with that Replica. It sort of makes me wonder when they're really putting on the act: is it when they're showing emotion, or when they aren't?

I'm starting to think that their deaths are actually the core moment where they lose their control, lose their facade, and actually show a semblance of who they were before, or something else that we wouldn't normally see when they are collected. At least for the cold, silent, ruthless, calm characters since the rest in KH2, while appearing sad, didn't overdo it as much as those types of people did. I think it's saying something that there might be more than meets the eye, since they are usually the less sympathetic ones. But Zexion had bishie magic! And now, recently, shota magic too.

Didn't help Marluxia and Xemnas, however.

They had the big, typical villain death: "ARGH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *hand reaches for the hero dramatically*

But that was probably because they were the main bosses. They had to have a flashy death.

Organization_42

Awards
I'm starting to think that their deaths are actually the core moment where they lose their control, lose their facade, and actually show a semblance of who they were before, or something else that we wouldn't normally see when they are collected. At least for the cold, silent, ruthless, calm characters since the rest in KH2, while appearing sad, didn't overdo it as much as those types of people did. I think it's saying something that there might be more than meets the eye, since they are usually the less sympathetic ones. But Zexion had bishie magic! And now, recently, shota magic too.

Didn't help Marluxia and Xemnas, however.

They had the big, typical villain death: "ARGH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *hand reaches for the hero dramatically*

But that was probably because they were the main bosses. They had to have a flashy death.

Yeah, I feel that way too. We saw Vexen and Zexion begging for their lives, Lexaeus apologizing to Zexion for failing, Larxene close to tears, Saix trying to get his heart even at the end, Luxord being shocked that Roxas would kill him, and Axel kind of laughing it off, but shedding a tear when he had to say goodbye to Roxas. Xigbar's wasn't that special in comparison, and yes, Marluxia and Xemnas were required to have the Big No death scenes that final bosses get. But it's interesting how even these supposedly emotionless beings can feel desperation and fear towards the end. I can't imagine that they'd be faking it, since they're dying and everything, so there'd be no point.

E

EmO_ZeXiOn!

if marluxiz were to be in the game id imagine him like um.. sooooooooooooooooooo gaaaaaaaaay :eek:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back