• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Was he evil?
Am I the only one that thinks that he and Roxas were also frineds, like Axel and Roxas?
I got that from his conversations. one more thing, why does everybody thing think that Demyx was weak, I thought he was the hardest org member to fight after Xaldin, and Xemnas Final Form. He is surely harder than Luxord, Saix and Xigbar. If he never said he could not fight, I don't think anybody would talk about his "lack" of fighting skills.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Deymx is a straight up fool, that guy is a joke, how he even got into the Organization I don't know-And I see what ur talking about, I can see Deymx being friends with both Roxas and Axel, because there always cheerful and joking around-But whereas Axel and Roxas joke around and kid, but can still be serious; Deymx is just in there for comic relief:he is meant to be the fool of the Organization, don't get me wrong he is a fun guy, but his skills are really lacking he is just weak and useless......

But thats just me

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Skills are weak and lacking huh, this guy can RAPE. He may not be the strongest physically, but his magic powers more than make up for it, not to mention his "defensive" attacks which prevent you touching him while he wails on you with water. He is a fool, but he is a (I think) good fighter.
I just don't think they were friends because he is layed back like them, I mean because of his conversation with Sora.

R

Riku's Dawn

the_13th_member said:
Deymx is a straight up fool, that guy is a joke, how he even got into the Organization I don't know-And I see what ur talking about, I can see Deymx being friends with both Roxas and Axel, because there always cheerful and joking around-But whereas Axel and Roxas joke around and kid, but can still be serious; Deymx is just in there for comic relief:he is meant to be the fool of the Organization, don't get me wrong he is a fun guy, but his skills are really lacking he is just weak and useless......

But thats just me
He's the hardest Orginization XIII member in the game!

SOLDIER Cloud said:
Skills are weak and lacking huh, this guy can RAPE. He may not be the strongest physically, but his magic powers more than make up for it, not to mention his "defensive" attacks which prevent you touching him while he wails on you with water. He is a fool, but he is a (I think) good fighter.
I just don't think they were friends because he is layed back like them, I mean because of his conversation with Sora.
Yeah,the 3 muskateers!All for one and one for all nobodys!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Uh-Deymx ain't got skill and his magic is lacking, he is just a lame verison of Vexen I mean They basicly have the same powers, its just one had ice and the other water-WOW!, Big Difference..XD- Deymx has no skill what so ever, He was beatin without a sweat....he is just lame and unskilled-thats why the send him to do stuff cause they know he's the weakest of them with no skill-He Can't Do SH%T!!!

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Riku's Dawn said:
He's the hardest Orginization XIII member in the game!

Yeah,the 3 muskateers!All for one and one for all nobodys!

Finally someone agrees with me that Demyx is a monster at battling.

R

Riku's Dawn

the_13th_member said:
Uh-Deymx ain't got skill and his magic is lacking, he is just a lame verison of Vexen I mean They basicly have the same powers, its just one had ice and the other water-WOW!, Big Difference..XD- Deymx has no skill what so ever, He was beatin without a sweat....he is just lame and unskilled-thats why the send him to do stuff cause they know he's the weakest of them with no skill-He Can't Do SH%T!!!
Demyx was the one who kept whooping me!He even whooped my Anti-Form!He F-ing whipped the power of Darkness!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
NO I beat that weak bastard with no problem and I was on proud Mode, no items no nothing....he was too easy-like I said he's a joke!...He shouldn't even be allowed to wear the Organization coat

I mean after fighting Axel although he wasn't hard AT ALL!, he is still cool and has a great since of humor

I mean I liked fighting Deymx to me he is on the same level as Axel when it comes to difficulty....

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
He will MASSACRE you if you go darkness. He does double damage and you can't heal, and when you attack Sora does those long combos and than gets hit by water, and most of the time he does Dance Water Dance when you go anti, it is hard to kill without reaction commands. I want to know why Mickey does not come This battle, we could use him, and he is what, 20 feet away?

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
SOLDIER Cloud said:
He will MASSACRE you if you go darkness. He does double damage and you can't heal, and when you attack Sora does those long combos and than gets hit by water, and most of the time he does Dance Water Dance when you go anti, it is hard to kill without reaction commands. I want to know why Mickey does not come This battle, we could use him, and he is what, 20 feet away?
This is why you don't use Drives in certain situations...

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I am not saying for me, I was saying that for RD. I know not to drive against the org. (unless you have Final)

That is not what this thread was about though, whether he can fight or not is all irrelevant. I want to know how people feel about him being friends with Roxas too.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Well, that doesn't mean they lack skill, it just means...They need to atleast, learn how to defeat them a certain way.

Well anyways, I don't really think that Roxas and Demyx had a relationship...

Seems like Demyx actually forgot.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
A weak fool? Only Axel fan boys say that (theres too many Axel fanboys . . .)

Demyx wasn't evil, neither was most of Organization XIII. They're original goal was to get their hearts back. Xemnas and Saix on the other hand, wanted god like powers. Demyx was my second favorite Org member, he was the only funny one and his sitar was a very unique weapon. The second Demyx battle was hard, it doesn't matter wether you want to admit it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back