• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianCloud

SOLDIER Cloud said:
Was he evil?
Am I the only one that thinks that he and Roxas were also frineds, like Axel and Roxas?
I got that from his conversations. one more thing, why does everybody thing think that Demyx was weak, I thought he was the hardest org member to fight after Xaldin, and Xemnas Final Form. He is surely harder than Luxord, Saix and Xigbar. If he never said he could not fight, I don't think anybody would talk about his "lack" of fighting skills.

Really? This is just my opinion but I thought that he was kinda easy. You just have to know how to kill his clones in the time given and kick Demyx's butt. I killed him on my first try on both of the battles.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Demyx was pretty cool, a tad bit hard, but not too hard, but his magic with water was great.

Last edited:

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I love Demyx! I beat him on my first try but that was only because I was 10 levels higher than the battle level XD
Demyx is so cool! The people who don't like him are probably sissy people too so they have to deny that they don't like it hehe :D

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Wait... You're going to judge how strong (story wise) a character is by the in game battles? Well in that sense Axel would be the biggest joke in the game since you can take him down with ease.

If you're going to say that Demyx is weak because you can kick his ass in a game (where the whole point of the game is to kick someones ass) and in a game thats easy in general, well then you're an idiot. Simple as that.

Demyx never took the battle in the right state of mind, he treated it like a joke. Aside from the fact that the US version ruined any coolness Demyx had in his lines, you never even get to meet the guy. He's not a fighter, he doesn't like to fight, that doesn't make him a weakling. Look at Trigun. Vash doesn't like to fight yet he can kick some major ass if need be. Demyx didn't join the Order to terrorize people, or become all powerful, he just wanted to become human, become normal. Demyx is more of a lover then a fighter, he would rather be having fun then killing people. He must have some skill otherwise Xenmas never would have taken him in. He has no other known skills that would serve as use otherwise. Zexion for example, had some powers of manipulation, so if Zexion couldn't fight, that would come in handy, thus Xenmas could use him. He wouldn't have let Demyx join up if he wasn't strong enough to complete the plan Xenmas had in store.

If you ask me, I think Demyx is probably one of the strongest members in the Order, he just doesn't have the heart to use all the force he has behind his attacks. It kind of shows in his fighting style.

[-JF-]

Why does the Jiminy Journal say he,s not a very good fighter?
Kinda mean. And Demyx isnt ranked that high right? Arent Xaldin and
the others harder in the game and more powerful also? (storywise)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. The English version is lame. It doesn't really do justice to him at all, hell they even changed his personality.

2. There is no ranks, the numbers they are given is when they join. Like Roxas is #13 yet he's probably one of the strongest.

3. The story never really says anything... Ofcourse battle wise they should be stronger because they are later on in the game. In a sense you want the boss battles to get harder as you go along, it doesn't mean Xaldin was stronger then Demyx. The fact that Demyx was actually sent to kill Sora kind of makes me think that he was ment to be one of the strongest. Sora just ran into all the Order members, Demyx was the only one that teleported in just to fight him. Which kind of doesnt make sense in general because they don't want him dead... *shrugs* But then again maybe Xenmas was praying that Sora would kill Demyx and rid him of anyone that could stand up to him? I mean Xenmas sent Axel out to kill Roxas, which in general makes no sense since they wanted Sora to be revived so he could kill the Heartless and thus make Xenmas whole plan work.

mimi15

I love Demyx, hes sweet. Hes not evil at all. At least i don't think so. And to me he was kind of easy to beat. Hes one of the funniest ORG. members. He can be a little childish tho..but that what makes people love him...right?

S

Saix

Demyx is a wimp. End-o-story. I kind of see the other organization members being kind of exasperated with his antics and send him to fight sora to die.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Oblivion wielder said:
I think he was weak due to the fact that i beat him in less than a minute

I beat Riku, Hades, and SEPHIROTH in less than a minute, want to say they are weak?

Off topic, never thought that this topic would get ressurected.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
SOLDIER Cloud said:
I beat Riku, Hades, and SEPHIROTH in less than a minute, want to say they are weak?

Off topic, never thought that this topic would get ressurected.
All in one minute, or one minute seperately. Because I think there is no way to be Sephiroth so quickly.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Knightflare said:
All in one minute, or one minute seperately. Because I think there is no way to be Sephiroth so quickly.

Well, you are wong, I have beat Sephy in 43 once (fastest I have timed it)

It is not that hard if you are just going for speed. block, than a combo, than TL, he telports, elixer, wait for him to knock you into the air, combo, TL, combo rinse repeat, less than 50 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back