• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHrulz21

Omg im getting really really mad about this . Im on Demyx's second fight in hollow bastion and i keep losing! I cant attack him because he keeps shooting those geysers out and they get me . If i could attack him more often then i would be him. Advice would be GREAAAAAAAAAT.

KHrulz21

well... how much damage does thunder do. And if it didnt take so long to be able to cure after youve already used it then id prlly already beaten him.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KHrulz21 said:
Omg im getting really really mad about this . Im on Demyx's second fight in hollow bastion and i keep losing! I cant attack him because he keeps shooting those geysers out and they get me . If i could attack him more often then i would be him. Advice would be GREAAAAAAAAAT.

<big bertha mode> See hear child. You can't beat Demyx he is the very best fighteh of the Organization 13. Now go on and fight sum heartless until you reach level 50. Then you might be able to beat Demyx. Oh lordy! </big bertha mode>

Lady Stardust

Website
www.flickr.com
.:KL:. said:
<big bertha mode> See hear child. You can't beat Demyx he is the very best fighteh of the Organization 13. Now go on and fight sum heartless until you reach level 50. Then you might be able to beat Demyx. Oh lordy! </big bertha mode>
LOL

you're my favorite person ever.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Do what KL said..because I was also on LV.50 when I beat him..lol..but dont drive...NEVER DRIVE IN BOSS BATTLES EVER!!!..just telling you...I have nothing else to offer so this post ends....................now

KingofNobody555

i beat him level 32. all i did was limits with goofy and use reflect. that wroks if you time it right. use reaction when defeating his water thingys. lol. dont use DRIVE bad idea. any organization fight your chances tripple in becoming anti-form.. so there that is my advice.

KHrulz21

Well im on level 30 , i figure i should be able to beat him on lvl. 30. If he didnt shoot those (can we say d***?) geysers i wouldnt die.

Little_Red

betch.
No worries! It took me a week when I was on Standard (I didn't know how to use limits!) Just use your limits and reaction commands, and get as many hi-potions as you can get. And equip as many limits with Donald and Goofy and becareful if Demyx brings you into the Show Stealer move, he can really inflict a lot of damage on you. And when he says come on kick to the beat, just jump away from him (if you have already leveled up you valor form then go equip it). Try cornnering him but there are high changes he may just run and put geysers all over you. And when he starts lineing those bubbles up and shoots them at you jump with the high jump, cuz chances are he'll get you if you don't have that. I think that'll help ya.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
li'lwitch8251! said:
No worries! It took me a week when I was on Standard (I didn't know how to use limits!) Just use your limits and reaction commands, and get as many hi-potions as you can get. And equip as many limits with Donald and Goofy and becareful if Demyx brings you into the Show Stealer move, he can really inflict a lot of damage on you. And when he says come on kick to the beat, just jump away from him (if you have already leveled up you valor form then go equip it). Try cornnering him but there are high changes he may just run and put geysers all over you. And when he starts lineing those bubbles up and shoots them at you jump with the high jump, cuz chances are he'll get you if you don't have that. I think that'll help ya.
You don't how to use limits!!?!?!?!?!?Second part of the menu last option!!!!

Little_Red

betch.
Maleficent was so easy! Jut stand on top of those root things and heal beast and Donald and then go in and hit her 1ce and your done! (Sorry I just felt a little nastalgic).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back