• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi-is-Naminé

if u are toatally hopeless and really cant beat him, a good thing to do is level up wisdom(even though its boring) and get quick run, then when he does the gyser thing u can dodge out of the way, and then quick run torward him and get a few hits on him. also use a limit to do some good amounts of damage on him when u have a clean shot. when he does the water form thingy, press triangle like crazy its the only way. k have fun!!

Voltron

Silver Member
he was easy except for the 10 second thing and i used his a drive and didnt even use limmits and i was in anti form when i beat him and didnt even no it

DarkOblivion

. And if it didnt take so long to be able to cure after youve already used it then id prlly already beaten him.

thats were I used drives, it heales up, but only use it as a last option.

also I couldnt defeat him at first aswell, but instead of rushing into him as he uses those geyser thingys, approuch him in a circle manouver

DarkOblivion

I forgot to mention, that Wisdom is a great drive form since you can attack from distance, and avoid the geysers

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Last time I fought the Demyx battle, I tried a new strategy and it worked well. The battle was easy! I didn't worry about driving. I just made sure to have my summons leveled up. I fought like normal till the 10 second thing. Than I mashed the triangle button as fast as I could. Once I got past the 10 second thing, I figured out the easy way to beat him. I summoned Chicken Little. Chicken Little kept using that whistle thing (don't use the limit move. let him fight normally.) The whistle interupted Demyx's moves, so he never did the 10 second thing again, and he couldn't pull off his water moves. I attacked Demyx until Chicken Little left, then I continued to attack until I could summon again. This time, Demyx only had a little over a bar of health, so I summoned Genie, and limited until Demyx went down. (He can barely pull off any moves when you summon, because the summons will interupt him)

DarkOblivion

I had to beat him again, on proud mode a day ago.
and I just chilled, just keep moving and when he gets close give him 1 string of combos then get out ago, repeated this and he died without getting near me.

but be sure to be near him in time when he starteds using water forms again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back