• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Describe a western animated series badly~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A trio of kids go to a school where they’re taught how to beat the shit out of each other instead of actual life skills.

P.S. if I like your post, that means you got it right.
Mucha Lucha?

The animated version of the Rock's 3rd highest grossing film that predated said film by about 2 decades.

disney233

Awards
The guy who said Mucha Lucha for mine was correct.
————————

Group of friends run a night club where the guests are forced to sit through their home movies.
This my friend....is House of Mouse.

The beautiful misadventures of 3 Mickey Mouse rejects and their friends, Therapist/mom, Sex Appeal, Napoleon Complex & Dumbass, Goodfellows but they shit on people's cars for a living, Bugs Bunny, Wile E. Coyote, & Tom & Jerry in the form of 2 narcissistic woodland creatures, a child and her dog, and Cats paired with a Dumbass performer.

With a few forgettable cameos of r/Entitledparents and r/Fatlogic personified.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
The beautiful misadventures of 3 Mickey Mouse rejects and their friends, Therapist/mom, Sex Appeal, Napoleon Complex & Dumbass, Goodfellows but they shit on people's cars for a living, Bugs Bunny, Wile E. Coyote, & Tom & Jerry in the form of 2 narcissistic woodland creatures, a child and her dog, and Cats paired with a Dumbass performer.

With a few forgettable cameos of r/Entitledparents and r/Fatlogic personified.
Animaniacs?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
An older sister knows and keeps her brothers secret, but also destroys everything he ever makes.

palizinhas

Awards
Girl lies to her mom and decides to spend the summer in hell

Back