• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Describe what a kingdom hearts boss fight against you would be like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
I know we have a thread for describing boss fights you want in the game but what about a boss fight where you are the boss. Unleash your creativity upon the Keyblade wielders.

Here’s my fight:

The fight takes place on the roof of Yen Sid’s Tower. I appear wearing a red Majora’s Mask with orange and black eyes and wielding both a black and white inverted version of the player’s currently equipped keybalde and Yen Sid’s magic paintbrush from Epic Mickey. Above me looms what appears to be Kingdom Hearts but with the smile of American McGee’s Cheshire Cat imprinted on it. I slowly float down to face the player and howl to commence the fight.

Phase 1 features me fighting with a combination of keyblade and paintbrush and feels like a regular wielder vs wielder fight with the occasionally flurry of magic from the brush.

In Phase 2, I cover myself in black ink and become Blot Sonofjafar. I fly around the stadium shooting balls of paint (which create blotling/heartless hybrids to fight you) and thinner (Which just damages you). You can damage me when I land back on the stage to taunt you with puns.

In Phase 3, I howl again, triggering the creepy smiling kingdom hearts to start falling. This phase you plays out like the end of Mother when, after taking a beat down, the party begins to sing Sanctuary. I am reminded of my former life with Xion (I’m already typing enough so you can ask me about it later) and finally give out one last how before both I and the creepy kingdom hearts vanish in a blast of light leaving only the mask I was wearing

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Gummi ship battle, I got my own tricked out ride and we dogfight Star Wolf style.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I had a dream where the Phantom Menace was added as a world.

You play as Sora, Donald and Goofy in KH1 with a KH1 type hud.

SDG run across Darth Maul and a crazy boss fight happened. There was a mechanic where Darth Maul steals like R2D2 Donald's power supply and you have to get it back or something.

Kokoko253

Awards
Where I'm the boss? You press X, Sora bonks my head with an oversized key and I'm KO-ed. Please don't over do it, but I guess there could be funny animations for all the different spells. The catch is that I have so little HP, you can only use one spell/attack to see death animation, unless you save scum. If you are reeeealy patient, you can wait till Donald kills me for the most humiliating death animation.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
In all seriousness, I feel like we should be able to fight Data characters that are good guys.

Imagine a Donald Duck boss fight with his DM being Zettaflare, that if you don't avoid it...you die even if you have second chance & once more.

A Sora data fight would be crazy, he'd have access to your whole arsenal (of course he could do more cuz he's a boss but still), his moves would be random - he might use the Star Wars keyblade transformation for example but then the next he'll use the Kingdom Key's keyeblade transformation.

Back