• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Design a KH boss battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Just as the title says. Got an idea for a boss fight, be it a Heartless, a Disney villain, or otherwise? Or heck, even a major battle against a large swarm of enemies? Well, here's the thread to let loose with your imagination.

Only rule is that, unless it's a KH original world (something like Twilight Town or Destiny Islands), the world this takes place in must be based off a property owned by Disney. Yes, even Marvel or Star Wars. I'll start:

Jango Fett (Star Wars: Attack of the Clones)

Setting: Petranaki Arena, where droid enemies swarm the arena while you fight Jango.

Attacks:
-Flamethrower: Cover a large area and can burn targets. Can be frozen by Blizzard spells for a Rail Slide.
-Dual Blaster: Jango constantly shoots one shot from each blaster in succession.
-Jetpack Charge: Jango charges foward and launches the target by ramming them with his jetpack, sometimes firing his blasters.
-Land Mines: Jango will sometimes drop mines to impede targets chasing him on foot.
-Missiles: Jango will sometimes fire a group of missiles at the target.

Desperation Move: Explosion
Jango will plant land mines all over the arena and shoot a flurry of missiles at them (and sometimes fire his blaster at the target).

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, I am going to be busy with this.

SCVSqLX.png

Name: Firebird
Boss Type: Disney
Origin: Fantasia 2000
Music: Anger Unchained or a boss remix of The Firebird
Party Member: Spring Sprite

Phase 1: The scene starts in a forest at the beginning of Spring. As the player's character (henceforth "Party") wanders the forest, an eruption is heard off in the distance & they see lava spewing from a volcano. This begins a platforming/chase sequence where Party races towards the volcano all the while trying to stay out of ever-rising lava. Flamecores spawn to slow Player down. Large fireballs will also rain down during this phase.

Phase 2: A the base of the mountain, Party intercepts Firebird as it's about to destroys Spring Sprite. The battle begins proper with Spring Sprite added as a party member. The battlefield is a river of lava with some hills that serve as safe zones to stand. Spring Sprite takes on a water form & attacks with Waterga & nigh-infinite MP. Don't expect that to be too OP, however, as Firebird has Water Screen so Spring Sprite only does so minor damage.

S1UVcbL.png

wYiow2s.png

RY7ZxYM.png

Firebird's attacks:
1. sinking into the lava & sprouting out under or near Party, splashing them with lava
2. rising out of the lava & charging at Party
3. ambushing from behind a mountain

Phase 3: After half of Firebird's HP is depleted, the lava level rises even higher & the Party rushes to the last remaining hillside not yet submerged. Firebird rises from the lava, back in it's bird form.

5RXDAws.png

Spring Sprite changes to a forest form, creating trees for Party to climb in order to reach Firebird's head. She doesn't attack anymore but now can cast Curaga (which of course depletes the entire MP, infinite or not. So she can't just spam it)

5GsvoxJ.png

Attacks:
1. fire breath
2. big chomp
3. rain of fireballs

PS. Disney Plus is a Godsend for research.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I will get to heartless & Organization bosses in time, but I really wanna post the Disney baddies first.

Bigbadwolf.png

Name: The Big Bad Wolf
Type: Disney
Origin: Silly Symphonies
Music: Rowdy Rumble
Party member: Practical Pig (the brick house one)

Yeah, I'm gonna go on a limb here & say he's probably a lower level than Firebird. Call it a hunch.

gFYBD97.png

Practical Pig is armed with a trowel for a melee weapon & a blunderbuss for a ranged attack. No seriously, the 3rd little pig was packing heat in one short. The old days were crazy. Practical Pig has a situation command to create a brick wall that'll block the Wolf's Huff & Puff.

Phase 1: Battlefield is near the edge of the woods, close to the house made of bricks.

Attacks:
1. Exhale Aero. A small (by his standards) exhale of breath that causes a close range Aero blast. Causes knockback & damage.
2. Huff & Puff. The famous superbreath of BBW (oh, now there's an unfortunate acronym). A party member caught in the blast of wind will be sent flying backwards. Heavy damage & Stun is inflicted if they crash into a tree.
3. Pounce & Grab. Gets on all fours for a second & then leaps at a target, wrapping his arms around the party member if it connects. He will then bite down on them until they escape his clutches.
4. Wind-up Punch. A heavily telegraphed melee attack. Is more likely to use it when Party is suffering from Stun.
5. Switchblade. Pulls out his pocket knife & stabs & slashes with it.
6. Terrible Trumpet. Plays his trumpet, badly. The ear-shattering sound inflicts Stun.

Phase 2: Similar to Phase 1 except BBW summons his kids The Three Little Wolves (this was apparently a thing once) to ambush the Party with hit & run tactics. The 3LW have little HP but are hard to hit due to disappearing after each attack.

New Attacks:
1. Slingshots. The 3LW are armed with slingshots to hit from far away.
2. Hide. 3LW hide behind trees after firing their slingshots. Somehow their bodies can't be seen at all behind the trees even if said trees are skinnier than them. Even rotating the camera won't help.
3. Pop up. After hiding behind one tree, they then pop out from behind another, even though Party never saw them move to that spot. Cartoon logic, yo.
4. Chopping Knife. If Party is successful in comboing a little wolf out of its pattern, it resorts to fighting with bladed utensils.

Phase 3: BBW becomes enraged & inexplicably naked. His kids run off in fear from his shouting. In this state, he is much more feral & aggressive.

mYXXxB8.png

New Attacks:
1. Claws.
2. Biting.
3. A faster Pounce & Grab.
4. Quickly leaping back & forth across the battlefield.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Those are both really great boss ideas @MATGSY. I wish we could send them to Nomura and crew already!
I'm just getting started here.

1. Rainbow Symphony
Type: Emblem Heartless
World: Any
Music: The Tumbling

Appearance: The "King Mook" of the musically named mage heartless. It is far larger than normal & has a swirl of colors covering its body. A very tye-dyed look. The tip on the top of its hat bounces around as if dancing to the beat of the BGM.

Attacks:
-Volley of fireballs. The fireballs are fired from the hat tip which again is dancing so it's unpredictable in which direction the fireballs are launched.

-Tornado Spin-out. Circles the field while spinning like a top, creating a whirlwind around its body.

-Thunderstorm. Moves to 1 side of the field & summons multiple waves of lightning bolts. The frequency & locations of the lightning bolts are timed to the BGM's beat.

-Ground Pound Town. Slams into the ground, causing large jagged rocks to shoots out from below.

-Bubble Burst. Summon a massive water-filled bubble over its head. It then pokes the bubble with its tip, causing it to burst splash all over the field, causing damage. A number of puddles will be left on the ground afterward that will cause Party to pratfall if ran over.

2. Advanced Armor

Music: Skyward Striker

Appearance: The evolution of Guard Armor, each of its usual body parts has been replaced with a weapon. The right hand is now a sword, the left a floating shield, the feet have tank treads & jet engines on the backside, the torso is a missile launcher, & the head is a dragon head.

Attacks:

-Sword strike

-Sword spin

-Shield Block

-Shield bash

-Missile volley

-Dragon breath

-Ramming speed. Uses the treads & jets to charge at the party.

Additionally, each body part is invulnerable to all but 1 spell & are color-coded to which spells they're weak to:

-Head=White/Blizzard
-Sword=Yellow/Thunder
-Shield=Red/Fire
-Missile Torso=Blue=Water
-Left Foot=Green/Aero
-Right foot=Purple/Gravity

3. Mummy Long-Legs

World: Halloween Town/Agrabah
Music: Hunter of the Dark

Appearance: A large spider covered in mummy wrapping

Attacks:

-webbing. Shoots a webline at Party, trapping them in webbing. The webbing is impossible to break out of without the aid of party members.

-It'll then crawl over to Party, picking them up if they haven't yet escaped from the webbing, & begin draining their HP with its fangs.

-Creates walls of webbing that Party can get trapped in.

-Summoning a swarm of smaller spider heartless to attack.

4. Thriller Clown

Type: Emblem heartless
World: Dumbo's Circus
Music: Shrouding Dark Cloud

Appearance: A clown-like heartless that balances on 1 foot on top of a ball that's as big as it is. It'll never fall off of this ball no matter what. Thriller Clown is continually juggling several knives.

Attacks:

-Throws knife

-Rolls over with ball.

-Belly bounces on ball, traveling across the circus tent as it does so.

-Inflates a balloon that floats over to a party member & explodes.

-At half HP, Thriller Clown puts away its knives & starts juggling burning torches.

-Throws torch, inflicting Burn if it connects

-Puts torch to its mouth & breathes a stream of fire

5. Chiller Clown

World: Arendelle/Christmas Town
Music: Shrouding Dark Cloud

Appearance: The shameless palette swapped recycled boss, Chiller Clown is a bluer version of Thriller Clown that juggles ice cream cones.

Attacks:

-Belly bounce on ball

-Rolling ball

-Throws ice cream cone. Causes blizzard damage

-Frost breath. Inflicts Freeze status

6. Skelerex

Music: The Corrupted

Appearance: A T-Rex skeleton. That's about it.

Phase 1:

-Stomping. Creates small shockwaves where it stomps.

-Dino Bite

-Tail swing

-Massive fireball from mouth

-As the battle progresses, parts of Skelerex's body are destroyed, resulting in it changing its patterns.

Phase 2: Legs are destroyed

-Starts flying around the field, charging at party members at a faster speed than before

Phase 3: Legs & tail are destroyed

-Opens up its ribcage, using it as a large claw to strike & grab with.

Phase 4: Only the head remains

-The skull starts spinning clockwise while the jawbone spins counter-clockwise. Acts like a buzzsaw attack.

-Still does Dino Bite & Fireball.

7. Itty Bitty Kitty

Type: heartless
Music: Rowdy Rumble

Appearance:
U63MJ9e.jpg

(Art by Neotokyo9)

Physically the smallest boss in the history of KH. This is basically a joke battle, an incredibly small enemy with a ridiculus amount of HP & attack power.

Attacks:

-Ground Pound Shockwave. Creates bafflingly massive shockwaves while prancing around that knock off huge chunks of HP.

& that's it, that's its only attack! ^_^

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
Honestly, the phases and DnD actually gives me...a bit of hope for a boss fight with Frollo. At first, I was never all so lenient on the idea, but now, the idea of Frollo using dark spells rather than just...flailing his sword around like an idiot seems like a pretty good idea.

That being said, let's begin.
1_acGlShh2kbce2xOYnn37ag.png
Name: Judge Claude Frollo
Type: Disney
Origin: The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 1996
Music: Hellfire

Phase 1: This begins in Riku's story in DDD. This is basically reimagined to the inclusion of Heartless rather than the inclusion of Dream Eater enemies. The cutscene pans out of Frollo overseeing the destruction of Paris. Riku runs up to the top of the Cathedral to put a stop to Frollo. Instead of a Heartless knocking him off the cathedral, Frollo simply summons forth a Heartless, as he walks away making Riku deal with him.

post-58102-0-14183400-1488432625.jpeg

The Gargouille (Not owned by me)
Theme: Sanctuary (Remix) [The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 1996]

Attacks:
1. Hellfire Breath - Sending a vast array of flames similar to Dragon Maleficent, causing flame damage and leaving flames throughout the Rooftops.
2. Scratch - Giving out a screeching roar, the Heartless leans in and swipes its claws at Riku at a close range, sending knockback damage
3. Hear the Bells - The Heartless rings its bell doing summoning smaller Heartless to its call.
4. Wing Flap - The Heartless closes its wings in front of it, then soon slammed it back open sending a powerful gust of wind, causing no damage but causing a powerful knockback
5. Bell Slam - Once at half health, The Heartless leans closer in and repeatedly swings its hook-like tail towards Riku, causing powerful damage.

Phase 2: After defeating the Heartless, Frollo soon approaches the boy from behind with darkness coursing through his body. This exchange takes place.

Frollo: Impressive. Such an interesting display. A true reminder that the Lord indeed works in mysterious ways.

Riku: I don't know what Lord you work for, but I don't think he'll appreciate you burning up his creation.

Frollo: You dare put my faithfulness in question, boy? This, this is God's gift to the world. Salvation against the oppressive gypsies. Once everything is consumed, I shall save the gypsie girl for last. From there she shall receive a choice to be by my side...forever.

Riku: (Cringing) Riiiiiiight...and if she says no?

Frollo: Then the fires of Hell shall have her. (He soon turns to Riku with fire materialized in his hands) And now boy, it falls to you, now. Will you join by my side and walk the path of God? Or will the Lord's judgment consume you like the rest?

Riku: You call yourself a righteous man, but all I see is a sad old man with a dark heart. (Riku points his Keyblade at him) I'm gonna have to pass on your offer. I walk my own path, one that isn't governed or dictated by some God. That path...is the Road to Dawn.

Frollo: Then you are a fool. (Theme plays) There are no 'Roads to Dawn' only the path of God. A path that I shall forever walk. The girl and her foolish cult, that insolent Quasimodo...and you. Those who stand in the way of the Lord, shall face Judgement's pyre. (Another Heartless is summoned by his side, and the battle begins)

1_acGlShh2kbce2xOYnn37ag.pngpost-58102-0-59317000-1488432577.jpeg

Judge Frollo & Crimson Ward (Not owned by me)
Theme: Hellfire (Remix) [The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 1996]

Attacks:

Note: Just like KH1's Jafar (First Form) Frollo will float around the Cathedral Rooftops with his newfound powers, while the Crimson Ward stays in the ground to fight Riku. The goal is to defeat Frollo. If the Crimson Ward is targeted, it will only stay at one health until Frollo himself reaches one health.

1. Hellfiraga (Frollo) - "Suffer the flames of Hell! HELLFIRAGA!" Once uttered, Frollo will channel his darkness and summon a Firaga ball. Once on contact, it will form into a tornado of dark fire, causing knockback & additional lasting damage. Once close to defeat, Frollo will stray away from using Hellfire, completely.

2. Siren's Smoke (Crimson Ward) - "The vile gypsie...I can sense her, calling to me..." Once uttered, as seen in the movie, a smoke version of Esmerelda will be summoned by the Crimson Heartless to fuel Frollo's rage, increasing his power.

3. Sacrifice (Crimson Ward & Frollo Team Attack) "Sacrifices must be made for the greater good" This is a low % skill. On occasions, the Heartless will hurt itself with its blade, and heal Frollo. The Heartless will chip off a bit of its health to restore Frollo's

4. Hellfire (Frollo) - "Now boy, it is YOUR turn! HELLFIRE! This is Frollo's most basic and constant attack. Just like a regular Fire spell, Frollo will shoot out balls of fire towards Riku.

5. Hellfira's (Frollo) Now, this is COMPLETELY different from Hellfire. This is Frollo's close attack. Frollo will soon summon in his hands flames as he floats towards you, the same as Hades' attack in KH1. Once halfway to defeat, Frollo will use Hellfira constantly, while he uses Hellfire on occasions.

6. Crescent Slash (Crimson Ward) - The Heartless will soon approach Riku and deliver a ferocious slash of his crescent blade, which deals knockback damage.

7. Crescent Flurry (Crimson Ward) - The Heartless will soon approach Riku and deliver a flurry of ferocious slashes with his crescent blade, dealing constant damage, until the final hit deals knockback damage.

8. Grand Cross (Frollo) "Such power..." Once uttered, Frollo will summon a dark cross in front of him, preventing any damage to be taken from the front. This, however, gives the advantage to strike behind him.

9. Screams of Agony (Crimson Ward) The Heartless leashed to its cage will give out a blood-curdling screech, that will not only cause knockback but fuel the Heartless' darkness, increasing its strength. This will only occur when the Crimson Ward goes berserk when closed to dead.

10. Cage Slam (Crimson Ward) Once the Heartless is close to death, it will use its leashed cage, slamming it to the ground. It has a long-range, so be careful.

11. Sword of Judgement (Frollo) "Oh holy saviour, lend me your power so that I may crush those that oppose you!" Once close to death, adding onto his Hellfire spells, Frollo will soon create an ultimate sword of darkness to pay tribute to the sword fight in the movie. Frollo will soon float towards Riku, and at close range he will slash the boy with his sword. It will range from a heavy slam, to a fury of slashes. Frollo will, of course, call forth Hellfire through the sword.

12. Counter (Frollo) "Come!" Frollo, with his newfound power, will on occasion guard against his physical attacks. "Predictable!" If Riku hits him when he's guarded, Frollo will unleash a counter strike that will send knockback damage.

13. Imprisonment (Crimson Ward & Frollo Team Attack) "DETAIN HIM!" Once close to death, Frollo will utter that quote. To which the Heartless will begin to swing his cage. The Heartless within it disappears, giving the Ward the opportunity to try to capture Riku with it.

"Now I have you, boy." Once hit, Riku will be trapped within the cage, giving Frollo the opportunity to thrust his blade towards Riku. A reaction command will appear once you're close to Frollo. At the right time, before Frollo thrusts you with his blade, Riku will stop him with his own blade, to which he takes it, and kicks the Heartless freeing him, giving the boy the opportunity to deliver a flurry of sword swipes at Frollo. Another reaction command will appear. At the right time, Riku will charge forth and slam Frollo to the wall and stabbing his blade to the wall. If you miss the reaction command, however, Frollo will simply thrust his blade sending knockback damage and releasing Riku from the Ward's cage.

There's also a reaction command for the Crimson Warden BEFORE he captures you. Once you hit that reaction command, Riku will dodge and grab the chain, to which he swings and swings. Another reaction command comes up, making Riku throw the cage, sending the Heartless flying to Frollo, as damage is done to the both of them.

Final Attack
Final Judgement! (Frollo & Crimson Ward Team Attack)

"And he shall smite the wicked and PLUNGE them to the firey pit!"
Once Frollo AND the Crimson Ward is at one health, energy of both fire and darkness courses through Frollo's veins to unleash his final attack before defeat.

Frollo and the Crimson Ward will fly off the balcony and float in the sky, making Riku walk up to the railing. With so much darkness coursing through both the Heartless and the monster, they let it loose. Frollo will cast a crimson beam of fire and darkness towards Riku, and the Crimson Ward will project from his crescent blade a lava like energy towards Riku. Riku catches it with his keyblade, and just like the final battle with Xehanort, you need to mash Triangle to fend off the two beams.

Once you've mashed enough, Riku will slice through the two beams and leapt on the railing. Soon, Riku will fly off the railing to Frollo and the Heartless and

SLICE! through them, ending the battle right there.

I basically made a cinematic battle right here. If ya'll want to make some feedback, I'm welcome to it. The two Heartless don't belong to me. Nor does Frollo (of course.)

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i had a good one that i posted sometime ago but lost it. so here's the revised edition.

4f4eb76b6ba24b6c91c07218fce1df8c.png

Name: The Headless Horseman
Origin: Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Music: Tension Rising(normal battle)/Shrouding Dark Cloud(chase battle)
Party: Varies
Description: A phantom from the darkness, it is said that he travels between worlds in search for a head to replace the one he lost years ago. Accompanied by the Heartless, he'll never stop chasing until he finds the right head.

Rather than having this guy to be a one-time boss battle. The Headless Horseman is more of a recurring boss battle (much like Sabor from Deep Jungle but more fearsome)

First encounter: Twilight Town

We start off in Twilight Town, where the party investigates reports of a mystery horseman terrorizing the townsfolk in the woods. upon reaching the woods, the surroundings begin to turn darker and more...foreboding. Suddenly, a loud menacing laughter breaks the silence and out emerges the Headless Horseman, ready to attack the party.

Phase 1: Phase 1 starts off as a basic boss battle, he will attack the party in an enclosed area. sadly the environment as so dark that it adds a level of terror to the battle.

Attacks:
Sword Swing: The Horseman swings his sword at anything at close range. Blocking it at just the right time will stun him for a few seconds.

Steed Charge: The Horseman charges at the player at full gallop, sending anyone in his path flying and causes mild damage.
Pumpkin Bomb: The Horseman throws a Pumpkin that deals AoE fire damage.

Frightful Leap: The Headless Horseman takes his horse and leaps into background and circles the area while laughing manically. the dark scenery makes it impossible to see him, save for his fiery pumpkin that serves as the only means of light. after a few seconds, he leaps out and attacks the party with high damage. tracking, timing and dodging is the only way to survive this attack.

Phase 2: After knocking out half his HP, the party is forced to make a retreat as the horseman is too much for them. After making a somewhat clean getaway, the party makes for Twilight Town, only to be stopped by the Headless Horseman, who begins to pursue the party back into the woods.

1180w-600h_100119_fun-facts-ichabod-sleepy-hollow-780x440-1569864011.jpg

for story reasons, the player character will unlock the Keyblade Glider, which is essential for this and future battles with the Headless Horseman (as well as any other battles of this type). the next phase will be a rail chase scene. since this encounter is early in the game, you're only option is to outrun the Horseman until to can either lose it in the woods or make it back to Twilight Town as it cannot chase you once you reach it.

Recurring Encounters:

Depending on what world you visit (but not all) the Headless Horseman will emerge from a Corridor of Darkness and chase after the player character, forcing him to use his Keyblade Glider. all battle with the Headless Horseman at this point will be a rail chase battle and this time he isn't riding alone.

Phase 1: The Headless Horseman summons a small pack of fast running heartless to his side. what these Heartless will able is dependent on whatever world the player is on. (i.e. wolves, bikes, ect). the player must defeat the heartless in order to get to the Horseman.

Heartless Charge: Orders the heartless to charge at the player. can dodge or strike at them.

Dark Blade: Sends out a projectile of dark energy at the player.

Pumpkin Bomb:

Phase 2: Once the pack is about of the way, the player can close enough to the Headless Horseman to do some melee damage.
After smacking him around a few times, he summons more heartless and its back to Phase 1

during the course of the fight, you're given a reaction command that allows you to take an alternate course in order to lose the Horseman. Some of the heartless will split off and chase you and the Headless Horseman will be on the player's tail again.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ah, I was gonna do Horseman next! :( Nice work on both of those, BTW guys.

Hm, Runaway Brain isn't on D+. Guess I'll save that one for later....

Mater-%26-ghostlight-screamin-banshee.jpg

Confused_banshee.jpg

Name: Screamin' Banshee
World: Cars
Music: The Encounter
Party Member: Ugh, do we have to? OK fine, Mater it is.

Battlefield is the Radiator Springs countryside at night, a blue lantern serving as the only source of lighting. Mater as a party member uses his crane as a weapon & to toss gas canisters (this world's version of potions) to Party.

Attacks:

1. Banshee Scream. I assume this is something it can do, given the name. Area of effect move that Stuns & inflicts damage.

2. Excavate. Digs up the ground with his lower jaw. Sends Party flying if they're caught in it. Also pulls boulders out of the ground that flies towards Party.

3. Scoop up. Scoops up a party member with his right arm & then smashes them down.

4. Backhand. Swings his scoop arm backward.

5. Crane Whip. Long-range attack with his left arm.

6. Flatten. Crushes party members under his wheels.

7. Evil Exhaust. Puffs off clouds of smoke that inflict poison status.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i just thought of a good one.

latest

Name: Mor'du
Origin: Brave
Music: Dark Inferno
Party: Merida
Description: Once a human prince, his desire for power corrupted his heart, allowing the darkness to take over. Now as a great black bear, he is rage incarnate and will hunt down and destroy anyone who gets in his way.

on a personal note, Mor'du is built like a tank and hits like a freight train at top speed. it will take more than brute force to topple this one.

Fortunately, Merida will be backing you up on this one. she can hit Mor'du with her bow and arrows while staying out of his range. the player can perform a special link command that uses magic arrows to pin Mor'du to the ground.

Attacks

Claw Swipe: Like the name says, Mor'du delivers a strong swipe with his claws.

Backhand Smack: Sends any poor sap flying with a backhand.

Enraged Charge: After being hit enough times, Mor'du goes into a rampage, hitting anyone in his path with major damage. onyl option is to run!

Deafening Roar: Mor'du lets out an ear splitting roar that stuns anyone in range, while knocking them back a bit.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So for my next few bosses, they're all part of a particular game premise: Vanitas as the main character with Disney villains as his party members (Maleficent/Pete being his Donald/Goofy analogs). As such, the bosses of this game would be Disney/FF heroes. In no particular order:

1. Name: Genie
World: Agrabah
Music: Desire for All That is Lost
Party: Jafar

Phase 1: Genie's standard form
Genie_KHREC.png

-Hovers just over the ground.

-Shoots magic smoke projectiles that tend to dance around the field rather than home in on a target.

-Flying punch attack

-Bug-out eyes. Genie transform into a large head & strikes with his eyes bugging out. High knockback.

-Uses his tail like a lasso to snatch Vanitas' keyblade away. Player has to use attack magic on the tail to get it back.

-Phase 1 DM: Genie summons a keyblade of his own to attack with. Does basic combos with it.

Genie_%28Valor%29_KHII.png

Phase 2: Boxer form

bsV0zsB.png

Please excuse the....."off modelness" of this screencap. :)

-Battlefield changes to a boxing ring. Genie is now impersonating Rocky. Vanitas has lost his keyblade again & is wearing boxing gloves of his own.

-Uppercut. Knocks Vanitas into the air.

-3 punch combo.

-Spinning Lariat.

-Mega Punch. A slower attack with an enlarged fist.

-Phase 2 DM: Fists of Furious Flurry. Many boxing gloves pop-in, flying in every direction.

Phase 3: Tank form

-Battlefield is now...a battlefield. Genie is impersonating General Patton while driving a Sherman tank. Vanitas has regained his keyblade.

-Cannon Blast.

-Cannon Club. Raise the cannon & brings it down on Vanitas' head.

-Cannon Swing. Horizontal melee attack.

-Grenade toss. Genie throws a grenade with a delayed AoE explosion.

-Phase 3 DM: Top half of tank spins while firing in all directions.

Phase 4: Totem form

-The fight has returned to Agrabah. Genie is now a totem pole made of genie heads.

-The heads slowly rotate independently of each other & spit magic projectiles.

-The eye bug out returns to keep Vanitas at a distance.

-Each head has its own HP bar. It'll close its eyes & become untargetable.

-Phase 4 DM: Totem doubles in height and a giant head appears at the top.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
2. Name: Aladdin

World: Agrabah
Music: No Surrender!
Party: Jafar

The battlefield is the rooftop of the Sultan's Palace.

Phase 1: Aladdin on foot with scimitar

-Scimitar Attack. His basic attack.

-Slash Frenzy. Rapid fire combo.

-Sandstorm. Runs around while doing Scimitar Flurry.

-Quick Play. Leaps at Vanitas & bounces off him.

Trickster_KHII.gif

-Spinning Scimitar. Aladdin jumps upward, slashing along the way. A party member caught in it will be pulled upward with him.

Aladdin_-_Spinning_Scimitar_Attack.png

-Backflip Feint. A counter move when being comboed. Aladdin flips backwards about 10-15 feet & charges forward with a counterattack.

-Sidestep Feint. Aladdin's counter to magic spam. Slides behind Vanitas & slashes him in the back.

-Triple Strike. Quicky jumps from party member to another, striking them each once.

-Trickster. The Phase 1 DM. See gif above.

Phase 2: Aladdin on Carpet

-Dive bomb.

-Apple toss. Far be it for me to judge, but I don't think a starving street rat should be wasting food like that.

-Whirlwind. Carpet whips up a tornado of sand that moves across the field.

-Windstorm. Phase 2 DM.

Phase 3: Aladdin with the lamp

It seems the lamp still has residual magic in it, which Al utilizes as a last resort.

-Lamp Fira. Uses the lamp like a gun, shooting fira balls.

-Lamp Thundara. Hold lamp above his head, bringing down bolts of lightning.

-Lamp Blizzara. Swings lamp in front of him, throwing out a wave of ice.

-Curse of the Lamp. Phase 3 DM. Lets out all of the remaining magic in one last attack. Only uses when he's down to 1 HP & is defenseless at this point if Vanitas still survives.

Aladdin_-_Curse_of_the_Lamp.png

Bonus video:

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
Okay, here it is:
143B906C-C1E1-4663-BF18-7DC1B01397D7.png369A8C15-8558-4FB1-9501-CE26434F3B31.png42FDF856-FF40-4DAE-905A-223839EFADCF.png

Sora, Donald and Goofy

Setting
: Olympus Coliseum

Phase 1

Sora, Donald and Goofy are all separate bosses with their own health bars.

Goofy’s Attacks

-Circle Raid: Goofy throws his shield around himself to protect himself from danger.

-Goofy Discus: Goody throws his shield straight towards the target.

-Goofy Turbo: Goofy rides his shield like a sled and slides around uncontrollably.

-Goofy Tornado: Goofy spins around uncontrollably as wind circles around him.

Donald’s Attacks

-Blizzaga: Donald fires a huge icicle that breaks up into a snowflake when it makes contact.

-Firaga Meteor: Donald summons a meteor made of fire that covers a huge area.

-Thunder and Wind: Donald shoots arcs of wind that turn into mini-tornadoes with electricity brimming inside. The tornadoes can be used for Flowmotion once the electricity clears up.

-Cura: Donald will heal a decent amount of either his or an ally’s health.

Sora’s Attacks (Phase 1)

Sora can change into Second Form whenever necessary; he usually does so either right at the start of the battle or sometime after.

-Magic Flash: Sora unleashes a combo and finishes by dashing forward and emitting a wide and powerful magical flash shaped like a blue sphere. This cancels out any incoming projectiles.

-Strike Raid: Sora throws his Keyblade at the target multiple times.

-Stun Impact: Sora unleashes a combo and emits a shockwave that stuns the target.

-Sonic Blade: Sora thrusts forward six times before unleashing a powerful final thrust.

-Ragnarok: Sora takes aim at the target and fires several beams of light.

-Ars Arcanum: Sora slashes at the target ten times and unleashes three final powerful slashes.

Team Attacks

-Goofy Bombardier: Sora and Goofy fly into the air like a rocket, and Goofy is thrown into the target’s vicinity.

-Combo Boost: Donald lifts up Goofy and attaches fireworks to him. Donald aims Goofy like a rocket launcher and shoots him. He flies all over the place with the fireworks still attached.

-Whirli-Goof: Sora and Goofy both soin around three times, and then turn into a wheel and roll around.

-Flare Comet: Sora and Donald both fire a flurry of fireworks that swarm the arena.

-Unison Fire: Donald casts Firaga and Goofy spins around in a fiery tornado.

-Dual Meteor: Sora and Donald summon meteors that rain down on the arena one by one.

-Trinity Guard: Goofy takes charge with Sora and Donald behind him. They charge forward five times and charge one last time, with a more powerful and faster charge than before.

-Trinity Limit: Goofy shoots Drive orbs from his shield, Donald casts Ultima, Sora unleashes the first part of Ars Arcanum, and then all three unleash beams of light that circle around the arena.

Phase 2

Sora switches into Ultimate Form, and any of his allies that were defeated are instantly revived to half their health.

Sora’s Attacks (Phase 2)

-Barrier Blade: Sora surrounds himself with blades that circle around his barrier. Donald and Goofy, who use their exact same attacks, must be defeated to take it down. Sometimes blades rain down on the targets.

-Spiral Drove: Sora spins two blades around in his hands, quickly dashing towards the target.

-Radiant Brands: Sora summons blades from underneath the target, indicated by a brief flash of light.

-Cirlce of Light: Sora scatters blades in a circle all around the arena, and the surrounds the player with a stationary, uneven circle with holes to escape through. Sora then spins the blades around the player, and dives down with a tornado of blades.

-Blade Wheel: Sora forms a wheel of blades, dashes forward twice, and then throws his blades onto the ground in an angled area.

-Barrier Counter: Sora raises blades to block attacks, and blades stick out when his target’s attack lands.

Music: A mix between Hand in Hand and Go for It!

Noivern

Awards
Oh, this is fun. I have a couple ideas for actual KH3 secret bosses, so I'm all up for this. I'm not good with actual gameplay-stuff, though, so I'll leave the attacks and stuff out.

latest

1. Genesis Rhapsodos
World: Radiant Garden, Hollow Bastion ruins

When visiting the world as Sora after whatever happens in the conclusion of Re:Mind (assuming Sora is back by the end of it, that is), approaching the Restoration Comitee has them tell Sora about a weird presence being detected near the ruins of Maleficent's Castle, around the area where the Battle of the 1000 Heartless happened, and ask Sora to investigate.
When we arrive in the area we find the peak where we fought Sephiroth in KH2 with the Buster Sword craved in the groud, like how it is in the ending of the movie Advent Children. If you approach the sword and interact with it you get a prompt asking if you are ready to face the truth of the world.
Selecting yes prompts a cutscene where Sora moves to touch the sword before a voice sounds talking about how the sword reached such a poor condition, and that "He" would have been outraged by that. SDG turns around to find no one there, but then feathers fall from the sky as Genesis descends into the ground and closes his wings.
He then proclaims himself as the protector of this land and tells Sora he was sleeping under this place but was awakened due to all the Hearts clashing lately. He says that the humans have caused too much pain to this land and asks Sora to show him if his heart is strong enough to protect the world.

latest

Defeating him grants us the keychain for the Loveless Keyblade, which is based around his rapier, and a Secret Ansem Report.

The report reveals that Genesis and Sephiroth are some of the kids that Ansem and his Apprentices experimented on, while other kids would fail and become Heartless, those two managed to adapt to the Darkness and let it inside. But while Sephiroth managed to adapt perfectly and matured into a powerful warrior, Genesis eventually got corrupted by it's power and was bound to become a Heartless before he was sealed for further study. The years he spent cryogenically frozen let the Darkness grow and adapt to his Heart while he was sealed in the dungeons, but the fight between Cloud and Sephiroth caused an echo that awoken his heart.

I just wanted to see more of Crisis Core referenced in KH with the whole setup of Zack in BBS (still disappointed we didnt get Angeal in the Olympus Coliseum btw) and retcon the reports from KH3 into Sephiroth's completely unexplained existance in KH.​

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i got a good one for a secret boss. but you be playing as Riku this time. may i present for the secret boss....

darth-vader_star-wars_silo.png

Name: Darth Vader
Boss Type: Disney/Lucasarts
Origin: Star Wars
Music: Phase 1:
Phase 2:
Party: None
Description: A mysterious warrior from another realm, he is walks in darkness with such anger and hate that it becomes him. use caution when facing him.

I can safely say that as a secret boss, Vader is no pushover and doesn't plan to be.

during the post game of KH3, Riku will be summoned by Master Yensid, say that he sensed a tremendous burst of darkness emanating from the Keyblade Graveyard. Riku goes to investigate, but Yensid warns that this darkness is far different from everything he and the guardians faced before.

upon arriving at the Keyblade Graveyard, Riku discovers a corridor of darkness, but unlike most normal ones, this corridor was black with reddish colors. before he could investigate further, the corridor bursts out, enveloping the whole area in black/reddish darkness. As Riku tries to firgure out what's going on, we hear that infamous metallic breathing. Quickly, Riku turns around to where the source of the noise was and standing there was...him.

143900.jpg

Riku: *summons keyblade* Who are you?

Darth Vader: Someone you should fear. *ignites lightsaber* And i sense much fear in you.

Phase 1: If the movies have ever taught you anything, attacking Vader head on is a bad idea. the trick is to let him come to you, be patient with his attacks and when you see an opening, take it.

Lighsaber Slash: Strikes the player with his Lightsaber.

Saber Toss: Vader will throw his Lightsaber at the player. the player can either dodge or block it

Force Push: Vader sends out a burst, blasting the player across the area while dealing damage.

Force Choke: Vader will use the force to grab the player, lifting you off the ground as your health decreases. after five seconds he'll knock you away.

After knocking out half of his HP, you'll enter a quick time event and which Riku must block Vader's attacks leading to them to lock weapons.

Darth Vader: I sense darkness in you, why do you hesitate? Only your anger, your darkness can defeat me!

Riku: Hmph! Sorry, but i heard that old line before.

Riku knocks Vader's Lightsaber back and slashes him at across the helmet, triggering an explosion. Vader is knocked backwards and screams in pain.

Riku: At one time I tried to use the power of darkness once before, but it didn't give me the power i wanted. Trust me, you're better off without it.

A slight silence follows, but suddenly a wind begins to pick up. the darkness surround the battlefield begins to swirl around violently as red lightning ignites the darken sky. Vader turns around to reveal his damaged mask, his left eye revealed. In that moment, Riku felt like he was seeing a different version of himself.

big_1465831462_image.jpg

Darth Vader: You know nothing about the power of the Dark Side. It can bestow more power than you can ever imagine. Join me and can teach you how to truly wield your darkness...as my apprentice.

Riku: Sorry, but i'm gonna pass on that offer for two reasons. one: I'm already a master. And two: *goes into battle stance* I don't need darkness alone to beat you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Darth Vader: Then you will die.

Phase 2: This time Vader isn't holding back, he's gonna throwing everything (except the kitchen sink) at you. there's no need to hold back either but be careful, because one false move and you'll be at his mercy...and he not felling merciful at all. he has the same attacks as in phase one but with some new ones.

Debris Throw: "Behold the power of the Dark Side" Using the Force, Vader pulls chunks of rock from the background and throws it at Riku. thanks to the swirling darkness, you can't tell where the rock will come from. only clue is the direction in which Vader his pointing his hand at. the debris varies from small rocks to huge boulders. dodging is required.

Veil of the Dark Side: "Now embrace true fear" Vader summons a mist of darkness that covers the entire field in dark. your only source of light, ironically is his Lighsaber. unfortunately, his lightsaber will vanish from time to time, heightening the fear factor until Vader strikes at you.

Sith Rage: "Feel the rage of the Sith" Vader stands in the middle of the field and sends a beam of darkness into the air. the storm in the background intensifies as red lightning bolts strike at the player. evading as your only option.

Final Attack:
Wrath of the Dark Lord: "I will end this here and now!" Vader channels every once darkness from his being and fires a beam of dark energy at Riku. Riku counters with a beam of light from his keyblade, you have to button mash the triangle to keep Vader's attack at bay. Once you've mashed enough, Riku's beam will hit Vader, stunning him. Riku charges up another shot and fires, striking Vader as hit knocks him off his feet. everything goes bright white as the only thing we hear is Vader's painful scream.

The light fades, and the Keyblade Graveyard is back to normal...as normal as it could get. Riku can no longer sense the darkness nor of Darth Vader. It was as if the fight never happened. As he leaves, Riku wonders if he'll ever see him again and hopes that Sora doesn't run into him.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Another for the Vanitas game premise.

3. Name: Mulan with Mushu & Captain Shang
World: Land of Dragons
Party: Shan Yu

Battlefield is the rooftop of the Emperor's palace (I'm sensing a pattern...), Mulan & Shang are fought at the same time with their HP bars. Mushu sits on Mulan's shoulder & doesn't have HP.

Mulan & Mushu's Attacks:

-Jian Combo. Mulan's offensive attack.

-Jian Counter. Mulan's block & counter to Vanitas' combo. Jian's the name of her sword according to the Disney wiki BTW.

-Mushu Fire. Mushu's rapid fire projectiles.

-Flametongue. Chagres forward while engulf in flames. At <66% HP, she charges twice in a row. At <33% she charges three times in a row.

-Fan Spin. Using oversized paper fans, Mulan does a spinning AoE attack with aero effect.

-Scarf Tie-up. Entangles a party member with her scarf.

-Fan the Flames. Mulan's DM. She does a longer fan spin with a bigger radius & both fire & aero effects.

Captain Shang's attacks:

-Sword strike

-Dragon Firework Cannon. Launches a rocket that flies erratically until it hits a target.

-Reinforcements. Summons a new squad of Chinese soldiers to join the fight.

-Fireworks Storm. Shang's DM. He fires off about 8 rockets in different directions.

Crowd control is the main strategy the trio is employing. Mulan can sword duel with one party member, mushu fire at a 2nd, while a 3rd is tied up. The unpredictability of Shang's rockets may also make the player hesitate at moving forward at times.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
4. Name: Hercules
World: Olympus
Party: Hades

Battlefield is the Thebes Coliseum (not the one we're used to seeing)

Phase 1 Attacks:

-Mighty Punch.

-Sword Spin.

-God Aura. Project a godly aura over his body to become invulnerable. Heavy objects like barrels & stone slabs can break it.

-Charging Headbutt.

-Aura Blast. A radius of aura energy surrounds Herc, blasting anyone hit by it.

-Zero to Hero. A running punch attack.

-Aura Sphere. Summons 2 balls of light to throw.

Phase 2: Hops on Pegasus & takes the battle to the skies above the city. Hades calls on his chariot that he & Vanitas ride. The command menu consists of:

X-Dark Fira
Square-Side Dodge
Circle-Hades Firaga (uses MP)
Triangle (Situation Command)-Speed Up
X (when close enough to Herc)-Attack

Attacks:

-Aura Sword. Herc shoots a sword-shaped aura from his sword.

-Flying Slash. Pegasus turns around & flies at Party, with Herc swinging his sword at them.

-Aura Sphere.

5. Name: Zeus
World: Olympus
Party: Hades
Music: Titanic Clash

Battlefield is the throneroom of Mount Olympus (so same area as the Titans fight in KH3). Some of this moveset is blatantly stolen from the God of War series' Zeus. :)

Attacks:

-Thunderbolt. Throws a lightning bolt at a party member.

-Zap Slap. An electrically charged melee attack.

-Zap Clap. Claps his hands which doesn't just create a shockwave with knockback but exerts lightning from his hands.

Telebolt. His teleport move. Zips across the field, electrifying any who are too close.

-Thunderstorm. Shoots lightning from his palm into the sky. A few bolts will remain in the ground afterward, which can be picked up & thrown at Zeus.

-God Aura. Zeus' version is stronger & can only be broken by 1 of his own bolts.

-Lightning Cage. Traps the party in a cage of lightning. The player has to button mash to fill a meter to charge up Vanitas' keyblade to unlock the cage, however, the lightning is frequently interrupting the process & damgaing him.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
6. Name: Peter Pan
World: Neverland
Party: Captain Hook

Battlefield is Hook's ship, the Jolly Roger. Pan has below average HP for a boss at his level. This is compensated by Tinkerbell's healing.

Phase 1 Attacks:

-Hummingbird. Rapid-fire jabs with his knife.

-Jump Kick. Does a kick while performing a backflip. juggles the target in the air.

-Forward Thrust. Flying stab attack.

-Tinkerheal. Restores a small chunk of HP to Pan every few seconds.

-Auto Life. Tinkerbell revives Pan when his HP is depleted. This tires her out & will not heal him anymore

-Time-Out. Casts Stop on a party member. Holding them in place for a couple of seconds.

-Storm's Eye. Creates a whirl of Aero.

-Keyblade? Combo. Pan busts out the wooden prop keyblade for an attack. Apparently he repaired it with tape & glue Wendy brought over.

-Pan Flute. Plays on his pan which shoots out deadly music note.

500full-peter-pan-%281953%29-screenshot.jpg

Similar to what this guy does:

Symphony_Master_KHBBSFM.png

Phase 2: Pan & Tinkerbell hijack the ship with their pixidust, turning against the party. Battlefield is the village.

Music: The Fight for my Friends

Peterpan-disneyscreencaps-8351.jpg

-Open Fire. Fires its cannons.

-Anchors Aweigh. Sends out 2 anchors as swinging melee hits.

-Ramming Seed. Charges at the edge of the village at full speed, the stem of the ship (assuming I'm getting my naval terms right) acting as a battering ram.

-Barrel Roll. Lost Boys on board push barrels off the ship which roll along the ground.

-Dive Bomb. Jolly Roger falls down in the middle of the village. Only the left & right edges of the vilage are safe spots.

Last edited:

Kirankrt

1B705B29-6655-46B5-A52C-6CECEE2DDA69.png
Randall Boggs. Cheating here as he won’t be a actual proper boss but more as a obstacle. During your trip n the factory, he would appear with ambushes of Heartless at random. He’d have basic attacks such as

1. Invisible Strike: he’d attack with three strike combo while invisible, although you can see his outline,.

2. Slither: like the Dusks, he can slither around the floor to avoid attacks.

3. Wall Leap: from the walls, he’ll leap at you. This can be attack Sora when he’s trying to free flow as well.

During the boss against the Unversed, he’d appear near the end of the HP with these three attack alongside his own version of Freeflow motion with the many arms of the Unversed. Once his one bar is depleted, he’d scurry away and come into the battle again at random.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
View attachment 12170Randall Boggs. Cheating here as he won’t be a actual proper boss but more as a obstacle. During your trip n the factory, he would appear with ambushes of Heartless at random. He’d have basic attacks such as

1. Invisible Strike: he’d attack with three strike combo while invisible, although you can see his outline,.

2. Slither: like the Dusks, he can slither around the floor to avoid attacks.

3. Wall Leap: from the walls, he’ll leap at you. This can be attack Sora when he’s trying to free flow as well.

During the boss against the Unversed, he’d appear near the end of the HP with these three attack alongside his own version of Freeflow motion with the many arms of the Unversed. Once his one bar is depleted, he’d scurry away and come into the battle again at random.
I kinda figured they could've had him operating construction equipment that was being used in MInc's refurbishing like a wrecking ball or whatever. Technically it would be the vehicles he drives that we are fighting.

Iron_man_mark_85.png

7. Iron Man
Franchise: Marvel Comics
World: Asgard
Party Member: Mandarin
Music: Off-brand knock-off ACDC

The world doesn't really follow any plot threads from the MCU & is instead more of a generic Marvel continuity, albeit with obvious MCU visuals. The Avengers respond to Asgard being taken over by a new Masters of evil led by Loki, of which Vanitas has joined for his own reasons. Iron Legion & Asgard soldiers make up the common enemies.

Battlefield is the Bifrost Bridge. Iron Man wears his Mk85 armor from Endgame, his most advanced suit.

-Repulsors. Stark's standard palm blasters. Has a brief charge-up with a recognizable sound to clue the player to dodge.

-Coolant Spray (attack). Sprays coolant gel on the ground that a party member will stick to if they run over it.

-Coolant Spray/Nanite rebuild (heal). Uses his spray to close wounds & numb pain while nanites replace damaged sections of his armor. In other words, restores HP.

tumblr_pd0dtnGg3m1v1qzojo1_540.gifv

-Rocket Punch. Flying punch attack.

-Nanite Blade. Creates a blade with his suit's nanites to attack with.

-Energy shields. Projects a forcefield to block attacks.

-Homing missiles.

tenor.gif

-Repulsor Array. Shoots red lasers while spinning.

6761834-0733229302-t4Knx.gif

-Unibeam. Fires a massive laser beam from his chest.

Unibeam_UA.jpg

Last edited:
Back