• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Desperate Housewives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Er hello? LOVE IT. I mean after the demise of Sex and the City I feared there would not be a show to take its place but the Desperate Housewives came along but in jolly old england season 2 isn't going to be screened till January and there was such a cliffhanger as well. Is Zack going to kill Mike his real father who he doesn't know is his real father? Honestly, I cried after Rex died but then I cried after watching Michelle and Romy's High School Reunion too so that doesn't say much.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hah never knew I would find another person on here that likes it. The new episodes have really gotten intense. I love the storyline. Plus the women in there are hot, lol. Who is everyone's favorite character?

M

Mishin

OMG i LOVE desperate housewives! i swear it's one of the greatest shows out there

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
I really like this series ^_^

I watched the first season when it was shown on TV here and downloaded the second season. The first season was fantastic, very deep, interesting, dramatic and emotional. The second was again, it could improve a little but is still very good, it's still emotional and interesting and made me cry in one episode and moved me deeply a couple of times.

Characters... Hmmm. John (gardener) was quite cute, Andrew is cute and his boyfriend is really cute. But as actual characters, my favourites would be Bree and Susan.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Krimedog said:
hott women.....
Lol! Hot old women!

My favourite charcter is Lynette. That working mother. Ah, I love her so much. She represents to me a white woman of our world. A woman you'll probably pass by the store or the street everyday. She's just so REAL to me! I love her!

I watched the First season. Now I watch it when I can catch it. Not for the storyline anymore because I really HATE that burnette lady who allows her 14 year old daughter to take care of her (she's the mother, for goodness sakes!). I now watch to see the life of Lynette and the hott Mexican lady.

The little thing with Bree is kind of interesting. I wish she would dump that crazy assed man right now!

|The_Big_Four|

Website
www.angelfire.com
There's Something About a War

In this damn good episode of Desperate, Edie fights a power struggle with that one guy ... and ends up winning when she seduces him with BDSM and then keeps him tied up.

Meanwhile, the son frees Caleb from his prison and gives him a room upstairs ... much to the dismay of Betty. However, when Bree finds Danielle in bed with the son (actually he was hiding under it), she takes him home, and sees the mother slap him and inform them that she's the put the house up for sale and will be moving. Back in their house, Bree finds Danielle crying, and she starts calling her mom a hag "growing older by the minute (yeah right, whatever ... Bree's hot)" and accuses her of sabotaging her life and crap.

Bree goes to reason with Betty and convince her to let their son/daughter see each other under supervision. However, when she sees Caleb looking down on her from the second story window and recognizes him as the one who broke into Gabby's house, she runs home and tells Danielle she's forbidden from seeing him. Danielle confronts the son and tells him about it (and he gets freaked and realizes they'll hav to leave), but she tells him about the secret regarding Andrew - how he ran over and killed Mrs. Solis last season.

Meanwhile, Sister Mary returns and shocks the hell out of Gabrielle. Sister Mary convinces Carlos to threaten Gabby with an annulment .. unless she promises she'll want children someday. Gabrielle becomes determined to get rid of her and lies in a confession to the priest, telling him that she knows Sister Mary and Carlos have been having relations .... of a sexual nature, of course. Basically, she lies in the confession and gets Sister Mary transferred .... to Alaska! When she goes to the church to gloat, Sister Mary becomes enraged and attacks her! The two battle it out in the church, and Sister Mary gets set on fire! Ha, sistah! In an emotional scene, Gabrielle confronts Carlos and gives him an ultimatum - it's either her or the baby. Carlos says he of course chooses her, and Gabrielle tells him about a decision she's made as well - she wants to have the baby with him.

Also, Lynette is given the task of hiring a new ads exec and Tom wants to get back into the workplace. Still blaming Lynette for getting him fired in the first place, he comes in for the job interview under a fake last name, and Lynette's boss loves him! Lynette gives in and hired him, but only under the condition that he never brings up the promotion/fired thing from last season ever again.

And Susan tries to get the doctor to be aggressive towards her, but he tells her he's waiting until he's no longer her doctor. However, when she finds out that the operation he's going to perform on her (taking out her spleen) is completely new to him, she becomes scared. At dinner, she sees that he can't even cut his own steak (which she overcooked) and asks for another surgeon; in a fit of rage, the doc storms out. The next day in surgery, Susan waits for him for three hours to tell him off. She doesn't know that he sent flowers and an apology to her house, and he aplogizes to her to her face, telling her that he still wants to see her, and that someone else should do her surgery.

In the final, shocking scene of the episode, Betty visits Bree before she has her poker game, when she plans on spilling everyone on Caleb and the Applewhites .... being very blunt, she threatens Bree wtih blackmail - now that she knows about Andres and how he killed Mrs. Solis last year (from Danielle telling her son), she'll call the police and tell them the truth if she says a word of the man who broke in being her son that she's hiding in her house.

So with no choice, Bree gives in to her demands, and instead of filling in the other housewives the news on the Applewhites, she introduces their new poker buddy - Betty Applewhite.

The war has just started on Desperate Housewives.

|The_Big_Four|

Website
www.angelfire.com
Episode #37 - Silly People - 2/12/06

On this fresh Desperate Housewives, Bree continues to keep Betty Applewhite's secret from her friends thanks to Daniel giving away Andrew's. However, she uses the key she had from the previous owners of the house to break in while they're gone, leading to a confrontation between her and Caleb. She finds out about the girl he killed and how he's been locked up and kept a secret ever since. When she confronts Betty about it, she finally reveals the secret, emotionally opening up to her with her story. Apparently Caleb had a thing for this girl, who happened to be his brother's girlfriend and one night told her that he loved her. When she laughed in his face he became enraged and ... well ... the rest is history.

Also, Tom tries to "buddy up" with the boss after he continues to turn down his advertising ideas. When he goes as far as to eat a donut dunked in toilet water, Lynette steps in. In order to stop the games, she plays her bosses' game. She eats an entire pound of raw pork bacon ... getting him to stop the bets on Tom's behalf.

Carlos agrees to take in an ex-slave Chinese girl named Xiao Mei who is set to return to her country. When Gabrielle realizes that she can cook and clean like it's nobody's business, she tries to convince Carlos to keep her as a maid. On the day that Xiao Mei is supposed to leave, she screams in Chinese that she doesn't want to, that she sees Gabrielle as family now, and of course, Gabby eagerly allows her to stay with them.

And Susan needs coverage for her wandering spleen surgery, so she goes to Edie for help; she hooks her up with a gay guy who needs to get married to a fake bride so that his mother will be satisfied. At the wedding chapel, Susan meets his gay life partner, who is pissed off that he'll marry her but refuse his marriage requests. After he storms out, the groom goes after him and leaves Susan alone in the chapel. Her ex-husband finds her sulking and offers to marry her, figuring he owes her one for how he left her. Of course, they decide to keep it a secret from Edie.

And Noah finds out from an anonymous source that he has a grandchild (Zach). He sends out his man Sullivan to confront Delfino, who then agrees to see him. Delfino tells him about Zach, and Noah is willing to give him two days to bring him there ... before he has Sullivan take him. Little do they realize that Ms. Tilman is spying on them and listening to every word they're saying.

|The_Big_Four|

Website
www.angelfire.com
Episode #38 - Thank You So Much - 2/19/06

On this awesome, pivotal episode of Desperate:

Susan continues through with her plans to marry her ex-husband before her surgery, so they set the date of the wedding for Wednesday, the day before her surgery. However, things turn ugly when Edie comes home and finds Karl's heirloom diamond ring and a prenup as well (the one for Susan) and suspects that he'll propose to her on Valentine's Day. She tells Susan, and when she tries to convince her that Karl is not looking to propose to her, she passes Susan off as being jealous. Of course, Karl ends up finding out later that Edie was expecting a proposal ... and decides to give her a real one ... after he divorces Susan in the fake one.

Meanwhile, Gabrielle's mother comes to visit after going through a break-up, and of course Carlos finds her "charming," but Gabby hates her mother. After a visit to the hospital, Gabrielle finds out she may not be able to give birth after what happened last year. They consider having a surrogate give birth to their child, but Carlos doesn't want something on the street doing it; so Gabrielle's mother steps in and volunteers to give birth to her own grandchild! Wanting to get rid of her mother, Gabrielle lies to her and then leaves her at a hotel.

Back at the house, she breaks down after Carlos confronts her, crying, as we find out why she ran away when she was 15 - her stepfather had sexually abused her, and she ran away because she couldn't bear her mother not believing her. Carlos tries to talk with Gabrielle's mother personally at the hotel, but she acts like a total whore (like a slut I mean) and then tells Carlos HER side of the story. She tells him that it was Gabrielle who had seduced her husband, and that there was no "rape" involved, and that is is SHE who forgives Gabby after all these years. That night, Carlos returns home and tells Gabrielle that he'd be all right with adoption ... because after that he realizes that "blood isn't everything."

Bree has a little wine with dinner and after taking her medicine, has an allergic reaction which causes her to pass out on her front lawn. Andrew uses this opportunity to taunt her and to pass rumours as well. Meanwhile, both Lynette and Tom have to work, so they have no choice but to ask Bree for help ... Bree ends up falling asleep in the job and loses the kids. She scours the suburbs trying to find them. Lynette and Tom end up getting a call from a beauty salon 3 miles away from their house, and when they get there, they get judged as being terrible parents (that's a shock).

After the get back with the kids, Bree lies and denies that she was asleep, making out the kids to be the liars. Lynette and Tom are none the wiser. However, the next day, Lynette gets the tip that Bree was drinking while babysitting and confronts her about it. Bree admits that she may have had a drink, but she turns around and blames Lynette's kids and the way they were brought up. After Lynette asks her if she has a problem, Bree storms into her house ... Lynette then goes through her trash and finds bottle after bottle of alcohol. She lines all of them up in a row and puts them on her porch - an act of a true friend who cares.

Zach wants to know more about his birth parents, and defends his right to be curious ... but Paul doesn't want to talk about them (for obvious reasons) and calls it "impolite." Noah finds out about her daughter's body being chopped up and put into the toy box by the Youngs. As an act of retaliation, he tells his guy to put Paul Young in a toy box of his own.

Delfino comes to warn Paul that Noah wants Zach, and tell him that he'll destroy everything he touches (meaning Paul of course), but what neither men known is that Zach is listening to everything. Delfino tells Paul to leave and disappear until Noah dies (which won't be long), but Paul warns him that if they do, they won't be coming back, and Mike won't ever see his "son" ever again ... Zach hears this and realizes Mike is his real father.

This show beats the hell out of Grey's Anatomy in every which way.

|The_Big_Four|

Website
www.angelfire.com
Episode #39 - There Is No Other Way - 3/12/06

Desperate Housewives returns tonight with a great, new episode. Noah sends his man Sullivan disguised as a legitimate detective to the Youngs' door. He takes Paul away for "questioning" on "credit card fraud," and Paul ends up in the back of an armored police car, where a couple of prisoners, two more guys working for Noah, take out a knife and send Paul a "message" from Noah. After Mike finds out that Noah had Paul killed ... and that the creepy Felicia Tillman has moved back in next door to the Youngs, Mike gets his gun and goes to get revenge.

Mike tells Zach what he thinks may have happened, just as Felicia Tillman comes to the door. However, they are distracted by a police car ... that brings a beaten-down Paul back! Then we see a flashback - apparently Paul was able to evade the knife in the back of the armored car until legit police officers arrived to break it up. Felicia Tillman obviously had expected for him to be dead ... Mike tries to convince Paul to let Zach meet with his grandpa ... to make sure that he doesn't try to kill Paul again. Paul refuses, but Zach steps up and insists that he does.

Mike takes Zach to meet Noah, and Zach forces him to promise that he won't go after his dad again. Of course, Zach knows already that Mike is his real dad, but no one else knows that he knows.

Meanwhile, Bree notices that Lynette has been telling the whole neighborhood about her drinking and what she did last time with Lynette's children. She tries to keep the rumours from spreading but fails when she continues to drink uncontrollably. Andrew approaches her, wanting the money from his trust fund so that he can buy a car, but Bree refuses to give it to him. When he mouths off to her, she slaps him, with drink still in hand.

Using this to his advantage, the sly Andrew has his boyfriend punch him in the face. Then, he comes in the next day with a lawyer and claims that his beaten-up face is the result of his drunken mother's slapping. The lawyer decides to grant Andrew emancipation, thereby giving him control of his own trust fund and life. In an attempt to keep her son, Bree trashes all of her bottles of wine and reveals that she will be attending AA meetings every week to fight this case.

Andrew tries to get her to let him go, but she tells him that there's still much more that she needs to teach him before he can become the man she knows he can be. Loving her son enough to give up alcohol, she attends the AA meetings every Friday ... but keeps a couple of bottles of wine hidden ... to "reward" herself with.

Also, Gabrielle and Carlos find out that in order to be "selected" by the baby's mother to be the child's parents, they must first put together a presentable parent portfolio. Realizing that they're terrible people and that their pictures all present a negative vibe, they bribe Lynette into helping advertise them as "great parents."

It almost works, as the couple presents to the adoption agency many pictures of their "fun times" as the godparents of Lynette's kids. However, everything goes to hell when they meet up with the mother of the guy Gabrielle was having an affair with last season (the gardner) ... who then brings that up, along with Carlos' time spent in prison for slave labor. She also threatens to make sure all adoption agencies know the truth.

Realizing that they lost their first child, couldn't get a surrogate mother to conceive another, and now have lost their chance at adoption, Carlos decides that God must be against them having a child. Gabrielle is still adamant about having a child and finds a shady "agency" that will help them get a child - for $20,000.

Susan prepares for her surgery inside of her hospital room, when Carl pays her a surprise visit and makes fun of her card from the doctor she's seeing. When he leaves, he spills the beans about being "married to her" and causes havoc, as the nurse who hears him later accuses Susan of being a skank, until she explains that her ex-husband only married her so that she could pay for her surgery. Susan also realizes that although Dr. Ron has strong feelings for her, she doesn't seem to feel the same way she did when she was with Carl and Mike.

After she is drugged and ready to go to the operation room, she passes the patient room and sees Mike, who came to see her before her operation. In a drugged state, she makes it to the operation room and meets with Dr. Ron, but she accidently tells him that she loves Mike, not him. Finding out that his affections for her are not mutual, Dr. Ron prepares to cut her open.

And after Tom messes up on an advertising presentation, Lynette gets on his back about it. Later in the bedroom, right before sex, Tom realizes that she needs to be in control of him both at the workplace and in the bedroom. Needing to take control again and to "drive the train," Tom takes over as he and Lynette ride on the elevator to work and the two of them have sex then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back