• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny (Expansion I: The Dark Below out 12/9/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Re: Destiny - E3 gameplay demo!

I thought it was suppose to be out late this year so when I pre-ordered it for PS4 i thought I would get to play it during my christmas break, then got there and found out it's not until spring and now to find out it's not until September, I'm kind of disappointed and glad at the same time. I just hope Destiny's online doesn't fuck up like GTA V's did. I doubt it will but I hope they use the time to make the game awesome.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Bungie's always had a history of delaying their more ambitious projects multiple times. Or am I the only one that remembers the wait for Halo 2?

double posting cos this is pretty cool: The Matchmaking Technology of Destiny

This is really cool and reminds me alot of how Journey handled multiplayer.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

New Destiny Info Coming Soon! - IGN

Wasn't aware we knew this much about the game. Gotta say, I'm excited. Wish we knew when the beta was going live, I've still got my beta code ready. Almost certainly canceling my amazon preorder after it's done though, I'm gonna get this game digitally. What with it's online-centered gameplay, I get the feeling there will be many nights I'm playing something else when a friend will tell me to meet them on *insert planet*, and of course I'll switch over.

Exploring spaceships sounds dope too. Ready for the info we're getting Monday.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Marty's gone. Dropping this like a lead balloon.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

New Destiny Info Coming Soon! - IGN

Wasn't aware we knew this much about the game. Gotta say, I'm excited. Wish we knew when the beta was going live, I've still got my beta code ready. Almost certainly canceling my amazon preorder after it's done though, I'm gonna get this game digitally. What with it's online-centered gameplay, I get the feeling there will be many nights I'm playing something else when a friend will tell me to meet them on *insert planet*, and of course I'll switch over.

Exploring spaceships sounds dope too. Ready for the info we're getting Monday.

Yeah there's actually been a ton of info released on the game but it doesn't seem to be common knowledge because it's not on sites like GI. I would've posted it but it didn't seem like anyone was too interested in the game at the moment.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

Definitely playing as a warlock! Mage FTW! I hope PS4 & PS3 can play together. so far I'm the only guy in my squad who owns a PS4. :-(

Roronoa Zoro

Titan ftw. Once the game comes out all three of us can be in the same squad.

Not sure if PS4 players will be able to play with PS3 players, Bungie avoided the question when asked. It'd probably be safer to get it on PS3 since there will be more people to play with online just in case you can't

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Titan ftw. Once the game comes out all three of us can be in the same squad.

Not sure if PS4 players will be able to play with PS3 players, Bungie avoided the question when asked. It'd probably be safer to get it on PS3 since there will be more people to play with online just in case you can't

Safer my ass. The PS4's got a good enough install base and it will only get better between now and September. Most of my friends have their PS4's, and they're about the only people I'm trying to play with anyways. Not getting a game like this on a lesser system just to have more people to play with lol whet?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

Safer my ass. The PS4's got a good enough install base and it will only get better between now and September. Most of my friends have their PS4's, and they're about the only people I'm trying to play with anyways. Not getting a game like this on a lesser system just to have more people to play with lol whet?

Pretty much my feels on the matter. I also personally don't have a problem getting it on both. :p

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

All of the friends I will be playing this game with already have or will be getting a PS4 by the end of the year. Regardless of their situations, I was going to get this game for my PS4.

It's like a mix of two games I love - Borderlands and Mass Effect.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

All of the friends I will be playing this game with already have or will be getting a PS4 by the end of the year. Regardless of their situations, I was going to get this game for my PS4.

It's like a mix of two games I love - Borderlands and Mass Effect.

Wish I could say I've played either of those smh. One day I might pick up the Mass Effect trilogy.

Yeah, even if I had to go it alone, this was always a PS4 purchase lol

Roronoa Zoro

If you don't care about the online feature then be my guest. But playing seamlessly with other players is the biggest part of the game, and it's the thing I'm most excited about.

Mass Effect is an ok series, but once I played Halo Anniversary I felt that it failed both as a sci fi game and as an RPG.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Definitely playing as a warlock! Mage FTW! I hope PS4 & PS3 can play together. so far I'm the only guy in my squad who owns a PS4. :-(

I was under the impression PS4 and PS3 are on shared servers, much like DCUO. I'm getting it fore PS4 regardless, though I'm still kinda upset about having to have PSN+ in order to play online.

I would've posted it but it didn't seem like anyone was too interested in the game at the moment.
I'm still hype. I just like avoiding info on games I know I'm getting, because not knowing makes the experience better imo.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

Wish I could say I've played either of those smh. One day I might pick up the Mass Effect trilogy.

Yeah, even if I had to go it alone, this was always a PS4 purchase lol

If you still have your PS3 check & see if Borderlands 2 is still free for PS+ i Picked it up last year for free & loved every second of it. No need to play the 1st one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back