• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Island Riku battle question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doortolight

Awards
In the part on destiny Island where you can fight riku as much as you want and it then afterwords tells you how many times you won,
Is there a limit to how high the win total can get before it stops counting
I'm sure there is but have no idea how high that would be
does anyone know?

Benjizzz

Re: destiny Island riku battle question

To be honest i dont think there is. If there is it would probably at 50, but i mean who would want to beat riku tkat many times?

State

Awards

No there isn't a limit, seeing as how some diehard fans level up to 99 by fighting him before they leave the islands.

doortolight

Awards

I'm already at 100 wins against him
but wouldn't it eventually run out of room for all the digits

doortolight

Awards

Just continued playing, and it turns out it won't count past 100
every win past 100 will still say your at 100 wins

State

Awards

Just continued playing, and it turns out it won't count past 100
every win past 100 will still say your at 100 wins

Hmm... So the limit is established on the counter and not at how many times you can actually confront him. OK.

Master Kamui

wow i can't imagine fighting until they reached level 99 before leaving the island...one i get to level 15 i leave..i mean i'd get bored being at the same place like that..and i've replayed this game many times.

doortolight

Awards

Hmm... So the limit is established on the counter and not at how many times you can actually confront him. OK.

yes, sorry I thought it was clear what I was asking for was how high does the counter go
I knew you could face him infinatly
I was asking cause I wanted to reach the max on that counter

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, the counter is 100. It is also the same counter for the race against him, so if you fight him and win 93 times, then race him and win, it will say 94 wins.

I get mad when you talk to Tidus. I will have me counter at me 100, Riku 0, then Tidus still talks like Riku is unbeatable and he could whoop anybody, stupid NPC >:/

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

100, interesting. What level does that net you?

No there isn't a limit, seeing as how some diehard fans level up to 99 by fighting him before they leave the islands.

There's also not leaving the station of Calling with Roxas in KH2.

Jesus, that sounds like slow torture. What some fans won't do try to "prove" themselves.

Zul

Awards
The counter goes up to 99, then stops.

It's not very good for leveling, you can race him for a lot of pretty stones and sell them for good early munny, that's it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
^ Same. Hit 10 and then stopped caring because I couldn't stand it anymore and desperately wanted to progress with the story.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
^ Same. Hit 10 and then stopped caring because I couldn't stand it anymore and desperately wanted to progress with the story.

21 was as far as I got, then I saved it as a seperate file so everytime I restarted the game I could rape the Squall and Cloud fights.

Riku honestly is a horrible way to level up though. I used his fight until I maxed out my potions, then I just deflected Tidus attacks for an eternity.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Riku honestly is a horrible way to level up though. I used his fight until I maxed out my potions, then I just deflected Tidus attacks for an eternity.

Ah yes, the good old tech points. One thing they really should bring back in order to reward players who fight tactically.
I remember continuously swatting Wakka's Blitzballs in order to accumulate points and later on I used the ice titan fight (below level 70, after that, I trained using Sephiroth) to get tech points from deflecting icicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back