• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Place

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis2.0

I really don't get what her being a PoH has to do with wielding. From what Nomura said, in order to wield a person as to 1) touch a master's keyblade 2) have a strong heart (and presumably be chosen by the keyblade as a result). She touched Aqua's keyblade, and since she was seen wielding in KH2 it can be inferred that she does indeed have a strong heart. Where does PoH-ness even come in?

They are saying that her having a heart full of light makes it strong.

Xaracsis

she can wield the keyblade because when aqua told kairi to hide behind her she grapped Aquas keyblade

*Rikku*

Awards
I have the same question.But I kinda find the answer.What I find was Riku learn some thing from David coperphild!He appear the key blade!
You see whats the point?!Hee hee!J.K this is a bug that they forget to show.K.H II got so much bug.like in pirates of carabian in the end of it Jack in the moon light but hes not skeleton! :)

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Not sure if this was covered (just read the first place then this one), but isn't it possible that there can be two of the same keychain? The Destiny Place keychain is created from the memory of Destiny Islands and that person's experience there, so maybe after Riku learned to Dual Wield (somehow) he obtained a keychain from his memories at Destiny Islands, thus making it Destiny Place. Same keychain because it was created from the memories of the same place.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Well either Donald or Goofy commented that Jack was similar to Sora, so...

Idunno. I doubt it's Kairi's permanent Keyblade anyway.

Caxm

no she's gonna keep this one or get a new one. I mean look at it this way. Tera,Aqua,Ven, have connections
to Riku,Kairi,Sora and kairi is the only one who dosen't get a keyblade. I don't think so

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i dont like the keyblade in genreal its liek having a peter pan/tinkerbell keyblade it looks so weak
why cant she have a modified oathkeper somthing that reflects bother status as princessand connection to light destiny' place makes no sense at all
why are there waves on it she wasnt even living on the iland yet

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
no she's gonna keep this one or get a new one. I mean look at it this way. Tera,Aqua,Ven, have connections
to Riku,Kairi,Sora and kairi is the only one who dosen't get a keyblade. I don't think so

Aqua doesn't have a connection to Kairi in the way Terra and Ven have connections to Riku and Sora.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
didn't nomura say he was surprised that she was so popular because she didn't have a connection with anyone?

either way. i says he doesn't.

I remember him mentioning that he was worried Aqua wouldn't be popular because she didn't share a connection with anyone, but of course he was proven wrong.

Caxm

Aqua met Kairi though. Isn't that a connection?
Or did he mean the fall into darkness split your heart in two connections?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aqua met Kairi though. Isn't that a connection?
Or did he mean the fall into darkness split your heart in two connections?

Well, not a connection like how Terra is to Riku or Ven is to Sora, a heart-to-heart connection I mean.

Caxm

Still, Kairi need to get a new key and KICK SOME ASS ALREADY. They alreay have Xions graphic game playing data to use. Why don't they let her fight already@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back