• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry (Where we wait for DMC5)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I asked around and did some searching but I don't see anything but this is the DMC (Devil May Cry) discussion thread

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Re: Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

DMC 3 was a pretty good game the hardest thing about the series is figuring out the timeline of the series.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

I know but if you are new to the series I can see it being a problem cause in 3 he is young 2 he is a tad older 4 he looks the oldest event though in 2 (the last of the series) in 2 he doesn't look half as old as he does in 4 in 4 he has 5'0 clock shadow which makes him look ay older than 2.

Firo

Oh Crap

DMC3 was the best. But I loved DMC4. The best thing about DMC3 was the replay value it gives you. But Nero kicks ass hands down.

UnnamedPerson

Awards

Nova has It right. The game that sucked most was DMC 2, and 3 was easily the best. Theyre making a PSP game and a Live Action Movie next, apparently

Firo

Oh Crap

Some guy tried to make a live action movie and it sucked. Dante was asian, and there were no demons. It was basically a cheap kung-fu movie. Youtube-Devil May Cry Sins Remembered. It takes place between 3 and 1. And Neros in it. And arkham who is played by a black guy. Arkham isn't black. DMC is best left as a game. A CGi film could be cool like advent children, if it was made right. But capcom has proved they could do it because, Degeneration was a pretty good movie. Which was made by capcom.

Macabre

Gold Member

Some guy tried to make a live action movie and it sucked. Dante was asian, and there were no demons. It was basically a cheap kung-fu movie. Youtube-Devil May Cry Sins Remembered. It takes place between 3 and 1. And Neros in it. And arkham who is played by a black guy. Arkham isn't black. DMC is best left as a game. A CGi film could be cool like advent children, if it was made right. But capcom has proved they could do it because, Degeneration was a pretty good movie. Which was made by capcom.

I'd rather have a CGI or Anime DMC movie than a Live Action one.

Firo

Oh Crap

DMC Anime Movie.

Oh my bad. But if you haven't checked out the anime, you should.
A anime movie would be cool. I would like to see what Dante was up to between DMC1 and DMC4. Hint hint capcom.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Oh my bad. But if you haven't checked out the anime, you should.
A anime movie would be cool. I would like to see what Dante was up to between DMC1 and DMC4. Hint hint capcom.
Maybe that is where DMC5 will fall.

Firo

Oh Crap

I hope not. They really need to continue the series. I wanna know what the hell happened to Dante after 2. Plus I wanna know more about Nero and his arm.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

The way Nero fell in the sereis I don't think will see more of him he is cool I will admit but he is in a way a side character in the sereis and at the end we do kinda see his story come to an end he is probaly just sitting around with Kyrie. I don't like Dante form DMC 2 he is all stern and not losse like the other Dante's. Besides it is obivious why he is riding into hell in the end of 2 it is to go fight either Virgil or Mundus again

Macabre

Gold Member

Dante apparently returns from Hell not long after the ending of DMC2, so half or most of DMC5 will probably chronicle his time there.

Back