• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry (Where we wait for DMC5)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Anagram

Banned
I'm honestly torn between a true furthering in DMC5 and getting said dream DMC3. lol
Sadly I find myself leaning towards the dream DMC3 that I know I wont get. TuT

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Well that's the thing, I feel like we would need at least a DMC5 to truly get a good wrap up for this story (since we're currently sitting on what, 2 for an ending?). But on the other end of the spectrum, I just freaking love DMC3, and honestly it can stand on its own so well that with a perfect dream edition of it, I think I could just grab that and be happy with the series forever.

Anagram

Banned
^ I dont want the series to have a close. Though a DMC5 as a new "latest point" for Dante would be welcome. Also a good opportunity for them if they truly wish to drop it in favor of reboots.
I think most classic love DMC3 or 1 as their pinnacle. I could too. So long as the dream edition was that perfect cross of DMC3 and 4 like mentioned earlier.

Anyone else find it hard to believe that Sparda wandered earth for 2000yrs and only ever had one family?

Also been finding this on several sites:

Dualshockers reported that Ninja Theory's only response to DmC 2 questions and whether they are going to make it is a simple "Maybe one day".
Site: Devil May Cry 5 2015 Confirmed After Ninja Theory Drops DmC Reboot Franchise? Capcom's DMC 5 Official Announcement And Teaser May Happen On Tokyo Game Show 2014! : Trending News : KDramaStars

Can anyone validate it and give us hope that Ninja Theiry has got the message and gave up DmC?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
^ I dont want the series to have a close. Though a DMC5 as a new "latest point" for Dante would be welcome. Also a good opportunity for them if they truly wish to drop it in favor of reboots.
I think most classic love DMC3 or 1 as their pinnacle. I could too. So long as the dream edition was that perfect cross of DMC3 and 4 like mentioned earlier.

Anyone else find it hard to believe that Sparda wandered earth for 2000yrs and only ever had one family?

Also been finding this on several sites:

Site: Devil May Cry 5 2015 Confirmed After Ninja Theory Drops DmC Reboot Franchise? Capcom's DMC 5 Official Announcement And Teaser May Happen On Tokyo Game Show 2014! : Trending News : KDramaStars

Can anyone validate it and give us hope that Ninja Theiry has got the message and gave up DmC?

That article was written almost a year ago. Don't remember seeing any major gaming outlet informing it though.

Anagram

Banned
We really need something more concrete from Capcom already. I half expect DMC, both classic and reboot, to be the next megaman. Dropped and forgotten.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
i kind of think dmc is a bit dead at this point. reboot was good for what it was, but ultimately it failed to revive the series. they need to really pick all their shit up at this point and go back to the board and throw all their efforts into making a conceivable story of the existing original series if they want this series to be successful

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
For the time being, maybe. Capcom loves to drop franchises for long periods of time and then suddenly return to them like MVC and Street Fighter had. They're putting more money into their huge sellers like Resident Evil and SF5, but it's doubtful they'd just drop something as huge as DMC.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Well, the original Dante did return for....Marvel vs Capcom. That's a good sign even though that was few years ago.

Anagram

Banned
i kind of think dmc is a bit dead at this point. reboot was good for what it was, but ultimately it failed to revive the series. they need to really pick all their shit up at this point and go back to the board and throw all their efforts into making a conceivable story of the existing original series if they want this series to be successful

For the time being, maybe. Capcom loves to drop franchises for long periods of time and then suddenly return to them like MVC and Street Fighter had. They're putting more money into their huge sellers like Resident Evil and SF5, but it's doubtful they'd just drop something as huge as DMC.

The question is what would revive it best? Continuing the old series or just remaking some of the old series? RE is getting all those remakes and all plus 4 has that special edition.

Back