• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil's Call(Original/Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tokyo, 2024

The city bustled. Pedestrians bumped into each other as they rushed towards their destinations. Cars zoomed by, the only sign that they were vehicles were the roars of engines. Surrounding this busy city was a large barrier unseen and unnoticed by most. A barrier to keep them out… The humans didn’t know what lay beyond it, completely content with their lifestyle, they have no need to find out. These were the ‘normal’ bunch. They have no need to bother themselves with what the government called Reversed Eden.

Although, not all of the ‘Normals’, as they were called(for lack of a better term), there were a few which were chosen by the government either by free will or not, it wasn’t a choice. In Tokyo, it was to live your life as if there wasn’t anything abnormal. These select few were called “Pactists” as they had a special gene inside them which were similar to the beings outside the RE but with one small change. The gene had mutated in which it would dominate the RE beings by special means.

The Pactists were experimented to isolate this gene to be used as a weapon against the RE beings while some even called them ‘devils’. Those successful in the experiment were given a special device to help them but their memories blocked on how to use them as well as the fact that they were experimented. These ‘devices’ came in different shapes. They could look like a mobile, a music player, a handheld console and the like. They work exactly like them except for one feature.

And so, to this day. Various Pactists are spread all over the city, unaware of their eventual role in this ‘war’. Until that day when a crack appeared on the barrier. It stared cracking…then it like glass, several lines and crevices appeared...It turned into a blood red which glowed ominously. And in that second, Tokyo came to a stop. Looking up in awe and in slight panic, the blocks on the Pactists were broken and they succumbed to the RE gene.

Although most of the RE beings were called Devils…There were also Angels residing in the RE. In a flash of light, Devils and Angels appeared beside their new masters ready to do their bidding…
Now came a choice…Should they succumb to the darker desires of the Devil…Or Should they remain pure of heart and find a way to stop this tragedy…

Only time will tell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Inspired by the upcoming DS game : Devil Survivor-

Meaning :
Reversed Eden/RE : A home for various Devils and Angels

Pactists : Humans with the ability to dominate the RE beings

Pact Devices : Devices which help with the forming of pacts with the RE beings.

RULES
Basic KH rules apply, of course.
No godmodding and powerplaying.
Romance – Keep it at hugging and kissing. That’s it.
Post at least twice a week. That’s all I ask. <3
Moooooost Important rule of all…
HAVE FUN!

Template
Name
Pact Device(They come in various shapes)
Pact Weapon(One of your devils/angels have the ability to turn into a weapon)
Pact Spells(One of your devils/angels has the ability to draw out the dormant gene inside you and turning it into a flux of energy)
Gene(Devil/Angel)
Devil/Angel Type(Devils and Angels come in various shapes too so be imaginative! You can have two <3)
Strengths
Weaknesses
Interests
Personality
Bio
Quirks

Not much to go on but I did this on the fly so I might edit more in the future.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
This looks very cool save me a spot i have some of the temp done

Name: Haro Phantama
Age 17
Appearance
Pact Device(They come in various shapes) Mobile phone
Pact Weapon(One of your devils/angels have the ability to turn into a weapon)
Pact Spells(One of your devils/angels has the ability to draw out the dormant gene inside you and turning it into a flux of energy)

Gene(Devil/Angel)
Devil/Angel Type(Devils and Angels come in various shapes too so be imaginative! You can have two <3)
Strengths
Weaknesses

Interests
Personality
Bio
Quirks

will finish later.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I've had some creativity block, but I'll get the temp finished asap.

Name: Aoi Oh

Appearance:
Animemann105.jpg

Aoi is usually seen wearing baggy black cargo pants, with all manner of chains and straps hanging down the legs. For a top, she wears a simple black tank top. Her shoes are military-style boots, and she is never without her black-beaded cross-style necklace.

Pact Device(They come in various shapes): PSP (if that's ok)

Pact Weapon: Laser gun

Pact Spells(One of your devils/angels has the ability to draw out the dormant gene inside you and turning it into a flux of energy): Malevolent Aurae - Zen’s aura begin to glow faintly, and as the dormant gene is activated inside Aoi, her aura begins to glow as well, much brighter than Zen’s. After a sufficient charge is built, several massive waves of energy burst forth successively from her aura, destroying everything around her. The number and strength of the waves depend upon the charge.

Gene(Devil/Angel): Devil

Devil/Angel Type(Devils and Angels come in various shapes too so be imaginative! You can have two <3):
Zen -
muver.jpg

Tao -
Kirara.jpg

Strengths: Aoi’s strength lies in her quick mind and reflexes. Years of being an assassin have made her quick on the draw and on foot, and she thinks complicated situations through in a fraction of the time it takes others.

Weaknesses: It may be said that she places too much value upon her unusual necklace, which is why she never removes it. In battle, she tends to be reckless and it doesn’t take very much provocation for her to lose her cool , leaving her open for unexpected attacks.

Interests:

Personality:

Bio:Aoi grew up the only child of a very high-ranking Yakuza boss. She learned at a young age what it meant to kill, and that in this world you needed to either kill or be killed. Her father had wanted a son, but for some reason her mother was unable to bear any more children after Aoi, so the father contented himself by raising his daughter as if she were a son. She grew up with a gun in her hand, and by age eight she had acquired an aim skillful enough to be the envy of several of the younger, lower-ranking members. At age eleven she killed for the first time when a rival clan attacked, killing her mother and several others, and severely wounding her father, and still others. She witnessed her mothers death, and killed the man that had slain her, hardly batting an eye in the process.

When she turned 15, her father had grown too old to oversee their clan any longer, but instead of handing her his title, he instead granted it to a young man that she would later find out was arranged to marry her. At first, she didn’t mind not being the one to succeed her father, after all she was only a girl, and he had never let her forget that. But when the young man began to make changes that were detrimental to their clan, she fought them, and lost. By now she was almost 16, and when her father told her of the intended betrothal, she ran away. With nowhere to go, she stayed on the streets for days before finding a job working with a rival yakuza gang that was not nearly as big as her original home, but it would do. (Not finished yet)
Quirks:

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Name : Nai Shouten

Appearance : Shouten mostly wears dark clothing consisting of a long-sleeved black shirt with no collar with a no sleeved-black vest covered in white tribal markings and long black pants riddled with various straps often crisscrossing. An angular face which is usually stuck in a scowl or indifference, his right side of his face is covered by his bluish black hair. His eyes are a cold dark blue which glow due to the devil gene when he's pissed.

Pact Device : Headphones

Pact Weapon : Gauntlets/Greaves

Gene : Devil

Devil/Angel Type :

First Devil :
WILL EDIT

Strengths : When pressured, he can come out with outrageous strategies and tecniques out of the blue which 80% of the time would turn the tide in a battle.

Weaknesses : He tends to act overconfident, cocky and a bit on the arrogant side which can lead him to a lost battle.

Interests : Music is his essence and his soul.

Personality : Cold and calculating. He only looks out for himself and the people he trusts though they aren't that many. He's a bit antisocial but underneath those frozen walls, he's just someone who needs a hug...which will lead to something nasty if you dont give a good reason for doing so.

Bio : An orphan and a street kid. He's been adopted plenty of times but the families that adopted simply abandoned him the next day with all of them saying that 'He's unnatural." He wouldn't care. He'd just nod and walked off while listening to his music. As a young child, he was quite normal except for the music obsession. He claimed that silence was deafening. And when it was silent, he could hear people screaming. Screaming for help...Screaming for murder...And that was the final straw for the orphanage. They packed his bags and set him off to a 'facility' which was used by the government to determine which were 'Normals' and which were 'Pactists'. Needless to say, Shouten was picked up instantly and then came the screams and the silence...

Several years later, Shouten was seen walking in the streets of Tokyo, a brand new pair of headphones on, wires circling around his arm and an mp3 which was set on full volume. He hadn't changed as a child except he seemed to exude and air of cold and darkness that most people who came near him collapsed or the weaker ones would just die...And when the world falls apart, he'll just stand there...Hands on his headphones...whispering... "His summons must not be ignored..."

Quirks : Two Words : Music. Obsessed. He values music more than anything. Take away his mp3 and he'll make sure that you'll die...painfully and slowly...whichever comes first.

Dont have time to finish. Will edit.

Last edited:

Grace Falls

I'm with shad... if there was a lot more info then i'd turn out so much greater than this. I'd say this is only a seed that has the potential to turn into a glorious tree... lol

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:D
Kay. I be taking you guys advice. Right now, Im posting by my phone so its a bit hard for me to edit. That said, its been a while since I've done an RP so it will be lacking in some areas. Nevertheless, I'll do what I can to get this bad boy up and running with an improved plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back