• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

diablo 2 nostalgia thread gogogogogo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
you read the title correctly folks talk about the best game to make you a carpal tunnel-riddled, obsessive compulsive loot whore with a penchant for hot keys and prime evil runs

this one if for all the peeps in my crypt:
diablo2_4.jpg

honk if you're still pissed at blizzard for making bonemancers the only viable necromancer build and for making hammerdins even gayer

if this image does not strike fear into your heart you are a fool:
Foto%20Diablo%202%20Expansion:%20Lord%20of%20Destruction.jpg

Trag

Bronze Member
Great game, I wish I had kids my age willing to play. I used to LAN all the time and play this though, definitely nostalgia.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Playing lightning sorceress was like playing god, especially since neither of them really exist

- "Raaaaaugh I am a unique monster"
- "k" *static field spam into chain lightning*

SEMTEX

Haha, oh my gosh! I've played this game lots. I've had a blast from sun-up to sun-down with Diablo 2. I can't wait until the third one comes out, because I am going to be pulling some all nighters! xD

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Poison nova and that tornado spell were dirtball

Now that I think about it pretty much every character I made was a glass cannon

...and I'm pretty sure I never actually completed a set ever that I can remember

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Game was all over my childhood. It's so good that even my parents have played and beaten it, and the closest thing they ever get to games is Bejeweled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back