• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Diamond Select Toys plan to release new Kingdom Hearts figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Still waiting for a Demyx figure. They clearly have the molds for the organization members given Axel's presence in the waves. Even if it looks ridiculous, I can guarantee all of you, I WILL BUY IT.

Neo_

Awards
Offhand, the only characters they nailed were Pete and Hercules; even characters like Donald and Goofy were noticeably off-model and had poor articulation.

It's good to know they blew their entire KH3 budget on a Hercules figure. 😂

Neo_

Awards
Something actually new? A Mickey bust:

KINGDOM-HEARTS-LEGENDS-IN-3D-ORG-XIII-MICKEY-BUST-1.jpg

Neo_

Awards
Hey all, I just want to let you know the Timeless River Pete figure is dirt cheap; I snagged one for 9 bucks off Mercari. It will be a nice last relic for this line. I would've assumed this figure would be really rare and like $75 now.

Neo_

Awards
Some of these statues are even crazy cheaper... they retailed for 50 and I just scooped the Donald & Mickey one off eBay for 10 lol.

WaltK

Awards
I know it’s already been said by others earlier in this thread, but most of these figures look awful. Even that Mickey bust up there, which is at least one of the better ones, still looks super derpy.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I legit saw Maleficent at a GameStop for 25 bucks, months ago. The only reason I didn’t buy her was because I had no space in my room.

Neo_

Awards
Woah. Is Maleficent out there at a reasonable price?
No, I looked her up and she doesn't seem to be straying from the $45 mark or whatever she is.

I know it’s already been said by others earlier in this thread, but most of these figures look awful. Even that Mickey bust up there, which is at least one of the better ones, still looks super derpy.
Yeah, they acted like this line was doing really well and then it just disapperared without a trace... quite bizarre actually. I have a 2002 Donald figure coming in the mail that launched with KH1 and it's eons better than the one they released. DST did really good on some characters like Pete, Hercules and hooded Mickey but otherwise it's not so hot. I tend to keep my criticisms to a low cause I was just really grateful that someone attempted a line of affordable KH figures with a good variety of characters again... really only the second time it's happened.

Soldier

Awards
No, I looked her up and she doesn't seem to be straying from the $45 mark or whatever she is.

Yeah, they acted like this line was doing really well and then it just disapperared without a trace... quite bizarre actually. I have a 2002 Donald figure coming in the mail that launched with KH1 and it's eons better than the one they released. DST did really good on some characters like Pete, Hercules and hooded Mickey but otherwise it's not so hot. I tend to keep my criticisms to a low cause I was just really grateful that someone attempted a line of affordable KH figures with a good variety of characters again... really only the second time it's happened.
I don't know about that, I purchased a singular dusk figure from a walgreens a while back and it looks pretty on model. Slender, the inner mouth is right, fairly muscular. It looks just as it did in KH2.

Neo_

Awards
I don't know about that, I purchased a singular dusk figure from a walgreens a while back and it looks pretty on model. Slender, the inner mouth is right, fairly muscular. It looks just as it did in KH2.
A lot of people complained about the six-pack and that it was too buff lol, but I could probably agree that it was one of the better ones as well.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The Maleficent bust is easily the best looking one, no competition. The mickey one looks odd.

Soldier

Awards
A lot of people complained about the six-pack and that it was too buff lol, but I could probably agree that it was one of the better ones as well.
Well, it's pretty hard to mess up a being that has very little detail to it.

Back