• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Diamond Select Toys to release Kingdom Hearts III Maleficent PVC Statue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The Mistress of Evil lives once more thanks to Diamond Select Toys stunning PVC Statue. Coming to stores on the 25th of March 2020, this Kingdom Hearts III statue of Maleficent will cost $49.99 USD.

This Gallery Diorama of Maleficent surrounded by Heartless Soldiers is based on her appearance in Kingdom Hearts III. Measuring approximately 11 inches tall, it is made of high-quality PVC and comes packaged in a fifth panel box. Sculpted by Varner Studios based on a design by Nelson X. Asencio. Formerly a GameStop exclusive.

Thanks to Neo_GFX.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
The quality really is something isn't it? First time in a long time I've felt Maleficent has actually looked cool in the KH franchise, and it isn't even part of a game, lol. Might consider buying it once I have the time.

This statue has done more than Maleficent ever did in Kingdom Hearts III.
I love how this mere statue shows more dominance and force than Maleficent ever did in KH3 xD Maybe it's because she actually looks active here.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Why was Maleficent even in KH3 to began with? She or Pete really dont accomplish anything nor interact much with the heroes or villains. If she obtained the Black Box at the end sure, but she couldn't even accomplish that.

If Maleficent isnt even in ReMIND I question what was even the point

Neo_

Awards
Yeah, I immediately thought it was weird that this was branded as KH3; it's just to cash in on the hype. It would probably be most suitable for KH1 tbh, though she did command Soldiers for a brief second in KH2.

Weird that they actually announced a precise release date that's so far away; usually their figures are postponed to hell and back.

The quality really is something isn't it? First time in a long time I've felt Maleficent has actually looked cool in the KH franchise, and it isn't even part of a game, lol. Might consider buying it once I have the time.
You can just imagine it's from the KH1 boss battle, since the vine is kinda reminiscent of the Dragon room.

Why was Maleficent even in KH3 to began with? She or Pete really dont accomplish anything nor interact much with the heroes or villains. If she obtained the Black Box at the end sure, but she couldn't even accomplish that.

If Maleficent isnt even in ReMIND I question what was even the point
Maybe her and Pete were supposed to actually do something but it was cut; at this point they're just Bulk & Skull.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It's astounding that Maleficent managed to do even less in 3 than she did in 2, especially when Chi/UX were/are foreshadowing her having a future plot. Really maybe should've just left her dead in 1.

9/10, needs more Angelina.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It's astounding that Maleficent managed to do even less in 3 than she did in 2, especially when Chi/UX were/are foreshadowing her having a future plot. Really maybe should've just left her dead in 1.

9/10, needs more Angelina.
She definitely should have stayed dead in KH1. She hasn't accomplished jack since coming back to life. KH2 could have worked with just Pete as the sole antagonist for the first half before the Organization took over

Back