• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Diaries of a Shadow.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Path

Here I am just doing my job and along comes Mr pirate heartless swinging at me with a giant sword. Stupid fool won’t even admit the thing is plastic.

Damn. You figured it out :toungesmile:

The boys (and girl) on top make us get eye drops before we go into battle. Its supposed to make as more evil looking.

Lol. What an interesting explanation for the yellow eyes.

This is cool beans. More please. :D

Faris

Perfect Harmony
HERE IT IS!!

Land of Dragons Part II

Let me just say this, if you are ever given the chance to meet a power hungry Hun leader, don’t. A lack of dental hygiene is one of many un-pleasantries. Unfortunately for me this is exactly who I met, Shan – Yu. Having survived the avalanche, the man was out to rebuild his forces. His problem however, was that his forces, the frisky little rapid thrusters did not survive. And then he saw me.

My dreams of poetry and wine were shattered in one single glance. He stared at me, long and hard. Had I not known his savage nature, I would have had little doubt that he was checking me out, anyway that’s when I begun. Another unpleasant trait of the power hungry Hun is their methods of persuasion. Quite simple really, work for me. Or die. and dyeing was not something I intended on doing, I was ready to die, my memoirs were not written.

My task rather easy, find heartless, assemble force to attack city. What people don’t understand about us shadows is that we are the administration of the heartless foundation; you could say organization is out forte. By the weekend I had gathered enough troops to keep Shan Yu from slicing me into tiny bits as he had so promised. The task was no where near as easy as I had originally thought. The Assault riders were a cocky bunch; yet what the gained in brawn they lacked in brain; it was simply a game of wits. The Night Walkers however were a nightmare. I mean these guys are off the scale, believing they belong to some sort of religious coup, these guys were absolutely insane. Not to mention they had their own language, meaning me, Chester Williams had to convince them through methods of interpretive dance. This was perhaps the only time 12 years of jazz and ballet has ever paid off.

The force was assembled, ready to move out. at dawn we struck. The main force struck the city directly; while a much smaller force led by Shan Yu himself attacked secretly form behind. Our objective, get the Emperor. And to my surprise we did. While trying to find a good place to get a bowl of fried rice amongst the chaos, I looked over to Shan Yu with his sword to the emperor’s neck. Another distasteful trait of the Huns, this sadly is how they communicate with foreigners.

However it seems Key boy was in on the excitement. I was intrigued; I needed a better view of the potential beating of Shan Yu. I climbed on top of the nearest building, which just so happened to be the palace. The perfect view. For once I found myself cheering for the kid; however he was getting beaten, quite badly. Had it not been for a mouse with another giant key, perhaps it would have been the end of Key Boy. However the mouse jumped in and then back out, was I the only one to notice him? I would have thought it a trick of the imagination, had he not landed on the roof meters from me. This could have been the end, Chester Williams killed by a mouse with a giant key. I had two options attempt to face the mouse, or jump. Both potentially resulted in my death. I jumped.

I woke with a start, looking up, something was different. I was no longer in the Land of Dragons.​

Twilight_Path

This was perhaps the only time 12 years of jazz and ballet has ever paid off.

A picture of a shadow tap dancing popped into my head when I read this. LOL

Love that you brought the King into this. I wonder where Chester will go next?

*applause*

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Really good! More! (I've written a fan-fic myself, but idk if I'll post it)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Oh, just lovely. <3 And you mentioned Axel! ^^ *coughcoughnotobsessedcough*
Keep going, me likey. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back