• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did any1 else notice this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrikeyblade14

what i'm about to type may be extremely confusing. prepare your selves.
go to
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/info/ddasasanalysis.shtml
to see what i mean (afterwards!!)
okay. ya know how it's said bhk is dwu? well @ the end of DD someone says to the glowing eye unknown 'he looks just like you', meaning someone looks exactly like the geu(most likely sora). though we think sora and the bhk look alike, geu and dwu can't be the same person.(see link) so the bhk is the geu, or there is someone else who looks like sora.

BHK=2KEYS

ummmm.....If any of you had payed attention, I don't think it's a heartless sign

Endgame

:D
Here's an unlikley scenario, but one i thought worth suggesting anyway...what if Kari was used for some kind of expariment to make a 'super heartless' (cos she was friends with Sora and all, and pure of heart and all that) and she now has the ability to control the heartless...but was driven insane and can't really control herself, so sometimes she is an enemy, but sometimes her 'real' personality breaks through the one implanted in her, and then she uses these breif moments of sanity to bend the heartless to her will and help Sora.

BHK=2KEYS

go start a thread about it Perfect Zero. As I was saying it looks just like a normal big blueheart, like the one on the kingdomhearts title.

electrikeyblade14

BHK=2KEYS said:
Wait I could be wrong, let me go watch a.s.a.s.

you do that , 'cause it is a heartless symbol. the lines don't come to a point at the bottom and i've never seen a website that's said it was a heart and not a heartless symbol.

BHK=2KEYS

Ooooops......Yeah I'm wrong. A clue to why it's a heartless symbol might be in ASAS, because at the one part when it just shows a ton of words and other stuff just flying at you, It says "You are the source of all heartless"which I have no clue who it's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back