• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anybody else think this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueman

Okay, I was pretty excited about Square Enix releasing KH Re: Chain of Memories in North America. I was ready to buy it and everything.

A few days ago I went to buy it and I just thought this: I'm spending $30.00 (That's how much it costs where I live) of my precious money for a game I've already played on the Game Boy Advance.

I really just thought it would be a huge waste of money to buy that instead of a completely new and worthwhile game like Metal Gear Solid 4 or Killzone 2.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
I would say you are right and you are wrong,

RIGHT:

If you have already played the game you know whats gonna happen, why pay to do something you already did and you can probably do again anytime you want?

WRONG:

If you are fan enough you would like to experience not only the gameplay and controls of the ps2 version but also its new 3d scenes (even if you can watch them in youtube its not the same...)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
And there is more added to Re:CoM as apposed to CoM, ie. New Keyblades, more Org. Enemy cards, and I think there were a few new minigames also

Blueman

I would say you are right and you are wrong,

RIGHT:

If you have already played the game you know whats gonna happen, why pay to do something you already did and you can probably do again anytime you want?

WRONG:

If you are fan enough you would like to experience not only the gameplay and controls of the ps2 version but also its new 3d scenes (even if you can watch them in youtube its not the same...)

That's why I was going to buy it: for the enhanced graphics. But I just don't think it's worth the $30.00 .

But, I'm not the hugest Kingdom Hearts fan, either. lol. I used to be but not anymore.

peachie

Wow, that's quite the story, bro.

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who didn't like the game, but tough luck. Live and learn. Next time I advise you to do some research before you spend your precious money on a game so you can have an idea if you would enjoy it or not.

Attemisc

I still haven't bought it, and the only reason I will is because I want to fight Marluxia's new form.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Um, no, In my opinion its 100% worth it, but I AM an insane KH Fanatic so I guess we just have different opinions on the matter.....

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Yeah, I thought about it. =]
Didn't care if it was the same game though with diff. graphics/system.
Loved the game...so yeah. And maybe fighting Marluxia might easier or harder, depends. I haven't got there yet.
I'm still on Ursula. =/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
For me, it was kinda worth it, with the new enemy cards and Keyblades. I bought it to see if it was easier on the PS2

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It was kind of worth it, though some things could've been better, i.e. voice acting IMO. Not much I can do about it.

Blueman

Wow, that's quite the story, bro.

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who didn't like the game, but tough luck. Live and learn. Next time I advise you to do some research before you spend your precious money on a game so you can have an idea if you would enjoy it or not.

I didn't buy the game. I purchased the GBA game-which I enjoyed.

But I did not purchase the PS2 version.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i really really want re:CoM i live in New Zealand so i cant get it. i hope it comes out here

KHNigratoe

i didn't think so because i couldn't even finish the gameboy game. although i only had it for a few months befor i got re: com.

Riku191

k well from reading the thread starters post...30 bucks is nothing its well worth the money who cares fi it wa son GBA most of the super Nintendo games were placed on the GBA so why buy a GBA when u can ge a super Nintendo for like what 2 bucks lol

or if u really dont wanna spend that little amount of money on an epic game then go watch the movies on youtube your call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back