• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else get KINGDOM HEARTS III (Updated ver.) In their PS5 downloads?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Just curious because I got a notify this morning for KH3 updated ver. Dunno if my PS5 is acting funky or not.

NoWay

Awards
Anyways, do you think a next gen update is possible?

I reeeeally want a PS5 enhanced KH3 + ReMind version but I don’t know... I doubt it. They announced FF7R but did not say anything about KH3

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyways, do you think a next gen update is possible?

I reeeeally want a PS5 enhanced KH3 + ReMind version but I don’t know... I doubt it. They announced FF7R but did not say anything about KH3
I think SE will bundle all of KH together on PS5/XBX next year after the Epic Store exclusivity deal ends. It will be just in time for the anniversary, too.

AegisXIII

Awards
Oh yes I think it will happen. It's gonna be called 3.5 and will contain KH3, ReMind and MoM.
I also believe they will rework the abilities system so that we will get remind abilities alongside our main playthrough.

And of course compilations will be rereleased with playable days and re:coded this time to justify buying them again.
The ultimate 20 anniversary celebration.

PrettyGuard

Awards
Still have a loonngg way to go, this pandemic made my life boorish and slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back