• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else love Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Key

Roxas was my favorite character in all of the KH series, ever since I got to the secret ending in KH1. At that time, it was nothing but how cool he looked. After I played Days(Yes I didnt like the gameplay at all, but I loved the story,regardless of how Xion is unnecessary). I pretty upset that Roxas had such a sad ending to his story. Then I play BBS, and who do I pick first? Ventus of course! He was epic and adorable. Believe it or not, when it was time to start Aqua and Terras stories.....I was actually sad. I was so upset Vens story was over that I waited 2 weeks to move on to the stories :D.

Did anyone else love how Ventus was so unique, cute(so innocent), and incredibly epic?

Another Key

He is definetly cuter than Sora, and while he is similar to Roxas, he also has the epic backwards keyblade grip, cannot duel wield, and he has the wind attribute behind him, something no other character has had.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Ven= An unnecesary clone of another char with a VERY familiar personality.

I prefer Terra.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
He is definetly cuter than Sora, and while he is similar to Roxas, he also has the epic backwards keyblade grip, cannot duel wield, and he has the wind attribute behind him, something no other character has had.

This is true. Ven is really innocent though.

GO VEN!!!!!! :D

State

Awards
I don't like him nor do I hate him. In other words, I don't love him.

Fallen Prince

Honestly, I don't give two shits about ven anymore. My fav chars were Roxas, Axel, and possibly Ven. But after playing BBS....I like more Terra than Ven.

^This is why I like Laz, he's got good taste. Roxas = My gf being jealous of a video game character

Another Key

I see Ven as more than just a clone of Sora/Roxas/Xion, he has a lot of unique touches put into his character, such as reverse grip.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yeah, he tried to make him different, but it still wasn't enough. His personality is just like Sora's, and he inherits design traits from two other chars. I just cant call that original.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Sorry, this may just be me, but Ventus/Roxas both felt like they had very generic/cliche personalities.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl

Ralz

Ventus is pretty cool, but I like Aqua and Terra a bit more. They were different characters compared to Ventus's take on Sora's personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back