• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else notice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square2

Awards
I haven't been here long enough to know if anyone posted this before, so please bear with me, but in my summer play-through of the KH series, I noticed an err during the Roxas intro part of KH2. It's around the part where Roxas and the Twilight Town gang are looking for the Seven Wonders, and Roxas sees the ghost train and rushes to the station to check it out.
[video=youtube;LNKXj5D7MnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LNKXj5D7MnU#![/video]

If you skip to around 9:20, when they're at the station you'll notice that Hayner and Pence's voices are switched.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this and if there's anything else like this in the game. I really love the series and don't mean to undermine it in any way by trying to find it's faults, but this was just something that's been on my mind.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Give me a minute.

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! XDXDXDXD

I never noticed that before. KH2 probably has the most fuck out of all the KH games in the series. Next time I play I should make a list of the fuck ups and terrible translations I notice and making a drinking game out of it.

State

Awards
Wasn't this game rushed? I'm sure I've read something along these lines before. Of course, rush was during development phase, like I seem to remember, but they also could have rushed it during the localization. :v

Ruran

Awards
Localization was very rushed. There are multiple spelling mistakes, translation errors, and translations that make the game more confusing. Like several Org. members names are misspelled in the journal, I can't remember what it was exactly but there was a word error involving the word "dog" or "bag" that had to with that challenge were Roxas had to ride that bag, Roxas and Axel have a conversation were it's suggested that if you can't feel a heart that means you don't have one when the Japanese said the opposite, Destiny's Embrace was never alluded verbally to be Kairi's Keyblade, and Roxas says "Why did he choose you?" instead of "Why did it choose you?" just to name a few things off the top of my head.

Square2

Awards
There was also that mistake that was mentioned in the trivia where Kairi spells "started" wrong in her letter to Sora. But the letter is only shown for a split-second, so I have no idea how anyone noticed that.

Ruran

Awards
There was also that mistake that was mentioned in the trivia where Kairi spells "started" wrong in her letter to Sora. But the letter is only shown for a split-second, so I have no idea how anyone noticed that.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Magic pause powers I suppose. I'm sure there are people who try to pause the video on Youtube or some thing to try and get a better look at the letter.

Dartina

Roxas and Axel have a conversation were it's suggested that if you can't feel a heart that means you don't have one when the Japanese said the opposite, Destiny's Embrace was never alluded verbally to be Kairi's Keyblade, and Roxas says "Why did he choose you?" instead of "Why did it choose you?" just to name a few things off the top of my head.
I always thought I was dumb for getting confused on these things....I thought way too much into it without thinking it could be a mistake on their part hahahaha

Ruran

Awards
I always thought I was dumb for getting confused on these things....I thought way too much into it without thinking it could be a mistake on their part hahahaha

Yeah, the localization for KH2 is pretty bad. It's the only game in the series were I would recommend watching a playthrough in the original Japaneses. Granted, all the games will lose things in translation one way or another but for the most parts the others are fine.

HoovGamer

Awards
Since were talking about mistakes has anyone ever noticed that in BBS that there are 2 kairis? XD
[video=youtube;j_XDrIkRjOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_XDrIkRjOc[/video]
Skip to about 2:27

Ruran

Awards
^
I remember that. Also in the Japanese version they accidentally made Ven's FMV model in the opening with Roxas's rings. In fact, he's like that on the cover of the Ultimania too.

HoovGamer

Awards
^
I remember that. Also in the Japanese version they accidentally made Ven's FMV model in the opening with Roxas's rings. In fact, he's like that on the cover of the Ultimania too.
Really XD i'll have to check that out

LMNOP

I dont know about anyone else but after saving Xion in KH358/2 her hood will pop on and off constantly everytime the camera changes itll alternate. It may just be a defect in my game haha.

Ruran

Awards
I dont know about anyone else but after saving Xion in KH358/2 her hood will pop on and off constantly everytime the camera changes itll alternate. It may just be a defect in my game haha.

No, that's done on purpose actually.

LMNOP

No, that's done on purpose actually.

Are you sure because mine does it ridiculously and it doesnt stop its not like shes pulling her hood down everytime she talk then putting it back up when shes done then she talks again and its down Roxas talks its up Axel talks its down Xion talks its up axel talks its down roxas talks its up Xion talks its down.
Im pretty sure mine is just a mistake but if its like that for everyone I doubt its on purpose.

Ruran

Awards
Are you sure because mine does it ridiculously and it doesnt stop its not like shes pulling her hood down everytime she talk then putting it back up when shes done then she talks again and its down Roxas talks its up Axel talks its down Xion talks its up axel talks its down roxas talks its up Xion talks its down.
Im pretty sure mine is just a mistake but if its like that for everyone I doubt its on purpose.

Yeah that's supposed to happen because of certain circumstances involving Xion. I'm assuming you've never finished the game so I won't explain what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back