• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else notice...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
When you go to the Haunted Masion for the last time as Roxas and after you talk to Namine before Diz takes her away, when you go into the other room notice that roxas draws a symbol in the last ring on the table, you can't see what the symbol looks like, but in the other two, one is a heartless symbol, and the other is the nobodies symbol, so what was the 3rd that Roxas drew, i think this will come into play in khIII as maybe a new enemy

BeastlyKillaKreg

i noticed that we couldnt see what he drew..... i'm assuming it either comes into play in a sequel or later in the game. maybe it was the symbol for a real person, like a heart....

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
In my LE guide, for bosses, it shows three different symbols

1. Organization XIII/Nobodies symbol
2. Heartless symbol
3. a circular sybol with points coming out *it reminded me of Axel's weapon*

I didnt really see the symbol in the mansion....I doubt it was what I said...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The guide uses a made up symbol (not dealing with the story) to give you a reference as to what kind of "type" the boss is. Heartless, Nobody, Neither.

The symbold drawn by Roxas is a rather old topic but it's not the crown. The symbol is shaped like a U with a l in the middle. Looks kind of like a W only with the 2 bottom points connected.

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
y'know what i have the LE Guide too. it's like...a macnical gear. but it wasn't a heart...or was it? i didn't look close enough. it does look like Axel's fire thingies though. like i said i dnt know.

Light is for the Brave, Darkness is for the fearless, Twilight is for the Datermain.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
^oh okay....thanx for that MyInnerFred.....I didnt know it was a made up symbol...

I tried my best to see what the symbol was, but the light came too quickly.....guess I wont know until/if there is a kh3.....

....hmmm.....the symbol that never was.......nvm......

okay, so we got heartless, nobodies.....what else could there be? What else can be taken from a human? Their heart.....their existence.....what else? Any thoughts?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I took a screen shot and cropped together the two parts it's shown, so you can get a kind of idea what it looks like. It's similar to the Crown but it's rounded like a circle instead of flat on the sides like Soras.

newsymbole30aq.jpg

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
MyInnerFred said:
I took a screen shot and cropped together the two parts it's shown, so you can get a kind of idea what it looks like. It's similar to the Crown but it's rounded like a circle instead of flat on the sides like Soras.

newsymbole30aq.jpg

hmmm...interesting....it does look like a U with a slash in it.......kinda does look like a W.......hmmm....W upside down is M.....and Mind is a word that starts with M and could possibly be taken.....yeah....Im goin no where with this....plus, the whole mindless theory was already made....

Schmie14

I thought it looked like the symbol that glows on the floor when you perform "trinity limit" in KH1. I couldn't see anything else, i'll just watch it again and look for it.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Im practically at that part of the game again.....I will look harder to see if I spot anythin else.....

....see ya later everyone!....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back