• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else pronounce it wrong?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableSound

They pronounce it differently though even in the game. I've noticed Axel pronounces it like Asian-style. While Roxas says it a more Westernized way.

Axel: She-Own
Roxas: She-Awn

axelflame3

lol about a year before the game came out (when i first read her name) i pronounced it as Ex-ee-on!
LOLOLOL =D
...hey does anyone know the actual pronounciation of Demyx??
is it Deh-meeks or Day-mee-uhks?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Since the Japanese trailers I said it as She-on. I liked how the NA version kept the Japanese way of her name.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Since the Japanese trailers I said it as She-on. I liked how the NA version kept the Japanese way of her name.

Yeah, but I hate how most of the time they say it She-own, with the distinctive 'w' or French sound to the name.

S

Shadow Soldier

Fuck that, I don't care what kind of fucking game tells me, it's pronounced "zee-on"

Awkward Squid

I always pronounced it "She-own" But before the actual pronunciation was confirmed, I thought it was "Zi-on"

S

Shadow Soldier

∞;4559007 said:
Which is exactly how I've always pronounced it.

BROFIVE

IT'S HOW IM GOING TO ALWAYS PRONOUNCE IT!

she-own
she-on

Chill out. The game says the correct pronunciation. Now, whether or not you feel like pronouncing it differently on your own time is your elective.
Nuh uh, she sounds bad ass with Zee On. That's how it's pronounced. Don't listen to the fucking developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back