• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else think that Xemnas was the most boring boss in the whole series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazumin-chan

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Agreed. KH1 was exciting and thrilling, whilst KH2 was so repetitive and boring. I use to replay it a lot in 2006, and I cringed everytime I was blown away by Xehanort to jump unendingly and spam reaction commands on buildings to break his bloody gigantic shield.

Sakulily

Come to think of it I haven't been disappointed with any of the bosses.
I wish some of them put up a bigger challenge (I agree there) but they've all been enjoyable, even after first and second time. But ofcourse facing Xemnas after the first time doesn't have the same feeling, it's just not as thrilling and exciting. But still fun nevertheless.

Last edited:

Xammag

Well, other than it actually being Xemnas and the story feeling of it all, I thought the actual fight was cool in itself. KH2 is what you play when you want a mix of flashy and a little bit of challenge on top. I personally saved between each fight so I can go and do the last 4 fights anytime.

Plus, Xemnas really epitomized the feelings of distress between Riku and Sora in those last fights with something to the effect of:
"Riku, still jealous of Sora?"
"Sora, is Riku still better than you?"
Very harsh quotes, but they were something like that. Then he really tested their bond with (i love hearing it):
"Can you spare...a heart?"

Once you get your reversals and learn what to press in the lightning round, the fights are pretty easy, though.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Xigbar would have made a better last boss imo. Xemnas was pretty disappointing.

UltimaKeybearer

Yeah i agree completly. Especially when you do replay it.

The boss is basicly stunt dodge, attack, drain laser, glide, "We shall go together", and button mashing triangle and X.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I love the first battle before you enter the DTD. The rest is ok, not to good, not to bad
I hate the dragon and the first time battling him, even then I couldn't see the reason he was there.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I loved it originally. >_> Everything may have been easy but it was so intense. Like, "whoooaaaa I'm running on a building, I'm slicing buildings with my keyblade, what the shit? I'm Riikuuuuuuuuuu". Now it's really easy but it's still a lot of fun. It's definitely visually pleasing to me. I just don't feel like I had enough hate for Xemnas for it to be intense anymore.

ChrisP

I loved it the first time, but it got pretty boring as I did it more times. But thats with almost any boss fight, right?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I thought either Luxords or Saix's battles were more annoying.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I thought either Luxords or Saix's battles were more annoying.
Luxord's battle was annoying because I didn't really know what was happening. XD I sucked so bad at the dice and card thing.
Xaldin's battle used to enrage me.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Yes..I forgot about him...

Xaldin...forget you and your stupid Lance Dragon.

ChrisP

The only ways that made the Xaldin fight kind of easy was either grinding levels or the best one which is using Mickey's help during the fight.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The only ways that made the Xaldin fight kind of easy was either grinding levels or the best one which is using Mickey's help during the fight.
How did you use Mickey? Honestly, every time that happened to me I had no idea how it worked. >_>

ChrisP

Everytime you died as Sora (It might be random, Im not sure), if you hit continue (I think), you could get revived as Mickey and you pretty much just button mash until you figure out what to do and once you lose as Mickey, you go back to Sora. I remember once I got Mickey twice in a row so I got three lives as Sora in one battle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back