• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else think this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm gonna remember your name just in case you turn out to be somewhat right. Then'll I'll come back and be like yo you were right! This is Kingdom Hearts. Anything is possible.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
If worlds have hearts, then maybe each world has a heartless version in the realm of darkness and a nobody version in the realm in between.

luluxiu

Website
www.buyctjewelry.com
Unless the destruction of the world once again like to travel around the city more and more things will appear in the real game world, only the data or dreams. Therefore, it is not that the world has not traverse hilly city, because not all destroyed...

marrywxy

Banned
I was thinking about just the same stuff these days. You describe the way it is. In a symphony orchestra, basically you spend half of your time trying to be a great sound

amplifier. It is a great craft, but not such an artistic storytelling job. But anyhow, when you accept the symphony job, you have to provide the (good solid) sound thats needed

in the context of the big hall, no artistic excuses possible. The jazz artists focusses on storytelling and let the amps do the sound production job. Or am I missing your point

Sonic Soldier is really a nice way to describe it .

Unrequited Lust

Re: Did anyone else realise this?

when was it tht they existed at the same time, I never once saw a game where they both existed at once

Lol c'mon man, the similarities you perceive between both worlds are so tenuous as to be surely nonexistent. If they really are the same world, the developers would've made it more clear and you surely wouldn't have been the first one to realize it.

Someone already mentioned the cutscene of the conversation between Xigbar and Zexion in the Castle That Never Was (great scene btw) where Xigbar mentions that he just recruited Marluxia.

358/2 Days starts right after Roxas's "birth" which is exactly when Sora became a heartless in KH1. Shortly after Roxas is born, he is taken to the World That Never Was. Traverse Town still existed at this time.

If you still don't believe that, remember the cutscene of Xigbar and Zexion. Xigbar mentions Marluxia, and because Marluxia came before Roxas, then The World That Never Was existed before Roxas was born, meaning that Traverse Town, having existed before Roxas as evidenced by you playing KH1, existed before Roxas was born as well.

If you still persist, Marluxia was recruited the day before Xigbar had that talk with Zexion. This means Roxas (and Larxene) haven't been recruited yet. Directly after KH1, Marluxia confronts Sora, setting the scene for Chain of Memories. If you what you say is correct, that would mean Marluxia was recruited during the very short time KH1 ended (and all the worlds were restored, meaning no more Traverse Town and in your "theory" the creation of The World That Never Was) and when Chain of Memories began. But this makes no sense, because Roxas was recruited before KH1 ended and after Marluxia.

If you still want to hold on to this "theory" I have a dozen more "disproofs" I can bring up like the spacing of time in 358/2 Days which is nice enough to include a timespan, ranging about 358 days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back