• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did anyone ever wonder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trip6996

what ever happened with soras parent
you hear thenm calling him to dinner in kh1 but never hear of them again
shouldnt they be worried sick or like whan he goes back home does he tell them what happened
or did they die when the world was destoryed

Twilightprince10

Dude, this question has been posted many times. No one really knows what happened to his parents. You can be on the lookout for a possible cameo in Birth By Sleep ALTHOUGH I THINK ITS NOT CONFIRMED.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Dude, this question has been posted many times. No one really knows what happened to his parents. You can be on the lookout for a possible cameo in Birth By Sleep ALTHOUGH I THINK ITS NOT CONFIRMED.
That, and it doesn't matter. If his parents were supposed to be a part of the plot, we would have seen more of them in KH.

MegaMoleman

i doubt we will see his parents in bbs, family has never been important in kh, they never even showed soras mom, we just heard her say one line

MF29

Hardly anyone in the Kingdom Hearts series is actually related by blood, for that matter.

MF29

Or they were just scrapped because the creators failed to find them a place in the story.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I personally think they are not important! If they were they would have a bigger part

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You keep saying they're not important, but on the other hand, we did in fact got to hear Sora's mother.
Heck, Riku hesitated for a moment before falling to the Darkness because they might not see their parents again.
Parents mean something in KH because when it comes down to it, the heroes are all still children.
The parents just don't get kidnapped so there isn't an excuse to keep them in the plot unlike a certain pink someone.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Like ppl have said, nobody really knows what happened to them, but I'd guess the same thing that happened to Selphie and the other two who stayed behind; probably fell into Darkness or something and only returned when their world was restored.

shadowrise

Huh. I remember that line, but didn't think much about it at the time. I don't think that Sora's parents will play a bigger role, simply because they can't contribute anything. Maybe if a huge plot twist was created in that they are the next rulers of darkness trying to take over the worlds. :p What a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back