• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone feel bad for Roxas? (beginning spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I felt really bad for Roxas at the beginning. I think that whole tutorial sequence was the saddest beginning for any video game I've played. I also felt bad for Axel because unlike Roxas, he didn't get a happy ending nor did he get a chance to see Roxas again. I wish Roxas could've came out of Sora to say a goodbye to Axel. I mean he walked out of Sora to greet Namine, he could've came out to say farewell to Axel.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
yeah Axel going was heartbreaking ;.; he was a good guy just on the wrong side T.T and with Roxas i'm still mad at square enix for that lol

I thought Roxas was a great charcter and i still feel sad at times thinking about it ^^; though his not really gone is he his still alive, (hugs Roxas) BUT HIS STORY WAS SO SAD T.T WAHHHH

Ruri_Buri

Whoa, I felt horrible for Roxas and Axel. It really didn't help that Axel was my favorite organization member either. I wanted to cry after the fight scene between Axel and Roxas. *sniff*. I really didn't get enough of either of them to tell the truth.

.:The King:.

I felt bad for Roxas. And the way DiZ treated him wasn't any better either... Though this I don't understand -- Roxas can wield two Keyblades without even doing a Drive Form or something else. And he's only half the power of Sora, so how can he do that? :confused:

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
Byo said:
Damn double post. x_x
Err... That was a triple post...

Anyways, back on topic. When you get to playing as Sora, the story kinda dropped at that point. I mean. It was just like all the things that happened were just dropped and shattered into pieces. It was stupid. Sora thinking he was coming from Kingdom Hearts to there seemed stupid, but it had to be done. I felt extremely sad when Roxas was gone. So much meaning. So little time. So much memories.

Did Roxas like, complete Sora when he came out of the pod? Or was Roxas just there and left?

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
"you were never mean't to exist . . ."

Probaly the saddest line in the entire game :( I don't even like Sora anymore, Roxas was a much better character.

Lightkeeper05

Rick Mulluns said:
I didnt feel sad one bit. He didnt have a heart, so he couldent really be sad or anything.

But he is diffrent from the others, He had feelings. Sadness, pain, happiness. As i went on playing him, i was torn. AT the point he got into the mansion, i was thinking... I dont want Sora back. I want Roxas to exsist. Its not his fault he exsisted. And to tell the truth, why couldnt he exsist? So wut if hes a no body it wasnt hurting Sora at all. Why couldnt Diz find a way to take the memories from Roxas and give them to Saora?

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Knbrix said:
Err... That was a triple post...

Anyways, back on topic. When you get to playing as Sora, the story kinda dropped at that point. I mean. It was just like all the things that happened were just dropped and shattered into pieces. It was stupid. Sora thinking he was coming from Kingdom Hearts to there seemed stupid, but it had to be done. I felt extremely sad when Roxas was gone. So much meaning. So little time. So much memories.

Did Roxas like, complete Sora when he came out of the pod? Or was Roxas just there and left?

Yes, when Roxas joined with Sora, Sora became a complete person. You see, the person you played as at the end of KH1( during the final battle with Xenahort's heartless) was Sora's heartless. And you remained playing as Sora's heartless throughout all of CoM. When Roxas( Sora's nobody) joined with Sora's heartless, which was in the pod, Sora became a complete person again. Notice he doesn't act OoC anymore like he did in CoM.

E

Eclipse

all the nobodies are depressing......

*MAJOR SPOILERS, BEWARE EUROPEANS!!!!*

Sora: You can tell her that yourself
Axel: My heart...just wouldn't be in it..ya know? haven't got one...(laughs)...Now go! Kairi's in the castle dungeon
Sora: Axel....
Axel: (fades away)....

Saix: Kingdom Hearts...where...is my heart..........(fades away)....

Demyx's death was rather funny though..he breaks down and starts crying....then he fades away xD

Lawrens

*possible ending spoilers*

I didn't feel much for Roxas at first, but did after finishing the game or towards the very end of it, mainly because he's really gone, not dead but still couldn't exist as Roxas.
Axel made me very sad, especially when you think of the intro scenes between him and Roxas.

"Lets meet again in our next life."
"Yeah I'll be waiting"
"Silly... just because you have a next life..."
'You're lucky Sora, looks like my summer vocation is over..."

ickyvicky1006

YES extremely sad...and no the music didnt help...like sora did in kh1 roxas grows on u...its always sad to see a character go!

Oathblivion

Well, technically, Roxas is Sora in a way, so when you play as Sora you are playing as Roxas. Also, in that one ending cutscene, it is clear that Roxas does still exist as Roxas, just as Namine can exist as Namine.

But, of topic, Axel was the most sad thing in the game. Plus, considering that he is the coolest guy in the orginazation, besides Roxas, of course, it was depressing. I used Bond of Flame until I got Oblivion just in loving memory. (Note that at the time, Sleeping Lion was much better for me, even though I chose the path of the mage.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back