• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone feel bad for Roxas? (beginning spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Actually if you look at it, no one has actually played as the real Sora until after Roxas's story. Last time we played as the real Sora was before Sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade. Because we were actually playing as Sora's heartless throughout the end of KH1 and all of CoM. At the beginning of KH2, we play as Sora's nobody, Roxas. So if you look at it, we don't exactly play as the real Sora until Sora wakes up from the pod. Weird, I know.

It's kind of interesting that it was in fact a heartless that defeated Xenahort's heartless in KH1.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
King Sora_Strife said:
Yes, when Roxas joined with Sora, Sora became a complete person. You see, the person you played as at the end of KH1( during the final battle with Xenahort's heartless) was Sora's heartless. And you remained playing as Sora's heartless throughout all of CoM. When Roxas( Sora's nobody) joined with Sora's heartless, which was in the pod, Sora became a complete person again. Notice he doesn't act OoC anymore like he did in CoM.

holy crap, i atucally never thought of it like that. i just thought that sora's heartless was that shadow heartless.
i atucally have the battle roxas and axel so i can watch that scene again :D

Puck

ultimamarluxia said:
thanks, but when did he act differently?

In Chains of Memory, he didn't act like himself. He acted very heartless. At times, he got very snappy at Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy. I'll give you a little dialogue sample from the game:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's not very Sora like.

titanjb

Website
titanjb.proboards57.com
ultimamarluxia said:
Roxas wasnt meant to exist, so did anyone else feel bad for him?

I felt sad when I couldnt play as Roxas anymore. I kinda felt like I knew him even though I only played as him for 3 hours. After not knowing his face for 2 years and calling him BHK until not long ago, it was strange to see him go.

DId anyone else feel like someone you knew went away forever?
Kind of.....me so sad;_;

E

Eclipse

sora was indeed a walking heartless during the end of kh1 and during CoM

*SPOILERS*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I felt incredibly sad for Roxas. After four years of growing attached to him, it was REALLY depressing to see him go. He was never meant to exist, and that's the saddest part. Roxas never had a chance to live, he didn't even have his own Name.

He was given the name Roxas. I didn't want him to leave. Even at the end it was just depressing. Roxas will ALWAYS be a better character than Sora, IMO. And he is my Favorite Character ever. He will be missed.

Poor little Blond Haired Kid, he so desperately wanted to live, to know who he was and find his place in the world. And in the end he was a Nobody, never given a chance to succeed. And he was treated terribly.

I was HAPPY when he kicked Riku's and Sora's ass! Roxas will always ROCK!

--------------------------

And Twilight, he joined with Sora in the Pod. It was the ONLY way he could wake up in time.

Puck

amaefuna said:
if roxas is sora's nobody and his shell
wouldn't
diz be ansem's noboby and his shell

Diz is Ansem. Diz a.k.a Ansem never got split. It was his apprentice, Xenahort, who got split.

Light Wielder

ultimamarluxia said:
^ yep and:

i think u see him again, but its sad to see him go

i almost cried (lol) during that part

i dont think the music helps much either

Yeah the music really got sad after the Roxas part. It was sad its like even after 3 hours of playing as him getting to know him he has to fade and be forgotten.
I mean think about it its like hes just forgotten and all thats left is a message in a journal.

titanjb

Website
titanjb.proboards57.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
sora was indeed a walking heartless during the end of kh1 and during CoM

but because of his strong heart, he returned to his human form, and lost his image as a shadow, but he was still incomplete nonetheless

just like xehanort looks like a human but he's really a heartless :p

by the way, did roxas join with sora once he met him at the pod? or did he join him in TWTNW? :confused:
please don't post spoilers

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
I felt really bad for Roxas through the whole game. I was always waiting to hear something about him again. That line about him not being meant to exist made me feel incredibly sad. Roxas' story was depressing. When I was playing the beginning, I didn't want Sora to come back.

When he went away, I felt even worse. He is an awesome character. All that time of wanting to know more about him, even simple stuff like his name, and then he's gone....poor BHK...

castleoblivion13

i was nearly crying when roxas was gone , i hate diz he said such mean things to him it's not fair , i really almost cried when roxas saw sora and said "your lucky i guess my summer vacation i over.." or something like that .i felt very sad for roxas ;.;also, i felt sad for axel to. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back