• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone Import Re:Coded??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not. I'm just gonna wait to be honest. Is this cover actually shiny though?

Really shiny.

infact the 358/2 Days JPN import case was shiny when you move it side to side, but for Re:Coded you can see it like how Nomura took that picture of it. Im looking at it right now you can see it pretty decent I love it :D even the back its like that.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
You got it. Lucky. Sadly I did not because......

1) Don't have a DS.
2) Don't think my parents would let me import another game. Trust me JP BBS ( + JP PSP ) was a lot to ask.

Dark Wing

Awards
i just play the rom, then i'll load my save file to the english game once it comes out. love that the save files can transfer between different versions like that :)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Really shiny.

infact the 358/2 Days JPN import case was shiny when you move it side to side, but for Re:Coded you can see it like how Nomura took that picture of it. Im looking at it right now you can see it pretty decent I love it :D even the back its like that.

Really? With the sparkles like that?

I'm betting America won't get that version though (sadface)

Gram

Banned
Awards
im not importing did with bbs and releasized i prefer understaning what they say XD plus im broke :'(

I have to get used to the controlls.
arent they similar to days?

Dark Wing

Awards
im not importing did with bbs and releasized i prefer understaning what they say XD plus im broke :'(

it's like a weird mix of days and bbs. i like it so far. love that you can meld 2 moves together to make a different one without having to permanently meld them :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
it's like a weird mix of days and bbs. i like it so far. love that you can meld 2 moves together to make a different one without having to permanently meld them :D
o.0 you can?!
awesome :D

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Its a mix of all the games of BBS, Days, and Coded(Of course Coded cause well Remake xDD).
you can meld but in a weird type of way,. and it also has Critical Mode.
but, I just got used to it. and I actually like it. but as much as BBS alone battle system. But i like it more than days.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Its a mix of all the games of BBS, Days, and Coded(Of course Coded cause well Remake xDD).
you can meld but in a weird type of way,. and it also has Critical Mode.
but, I just got used to it. and I actually like it. but as much as BBS alone battle system. But i like it more than days.
aw critical mode? so command guages? i didnt want those back :(
still sounds awesome tho :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah, when you press new game, it doesnt ask you. you have to go to the first option on menu ingame, and it has Beginner, Standard, Proud and Critical. I picked critical. you can change it any time in the game. xDD
XD watch this give people the excuse of saying they beat it on critical when all they really did was fight the last boss on critical.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Lol. Im doing it all the way in critical.
sorta like The World Ends with You, how you can change the difficulty level.
but Re:Coded Critical mode for me :DD
same here whenever i get the NA version i always play the hardest mode first.

THE GAME

Interesting. How exactly do you change it? Is there anything special you have to do or is it as simple as just selecting the option in the start menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back