• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone max out all of they're drive forms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stoopid

roxas_shell said:
aw c'mon summons aren't all that bad are they?

way better than KH1 summons, but most would find using drives to be more fun and useful. Good for colliseum points, but otherwise there's just more entertaining methods of battle.

australian sora said:
yeah im gonna use summons and magic as much as i can in KH2 :D
The first time you get magic is when you first visit Hollow Bastion. And when you cast blizzard it takes away 1.5/10 of your MP. I think. PM me if you want anymore questions.

I'm gonna try to max out my drive forms.

thebluick

I'm pretty sure that you do need to max them all out on normal for the secret ending, because you need them to unlock certain colliseum paradox cups, and the leveled up glide and double jump are pretty mandatory for poster duty.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Not exactly on Olympus Coliseum but underground. You get 3 matches first and then a 4th one pops up very late in the game. Next you get 4 more cups which will be medium to hard. The Last cup will be insane and you'll find out why.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
8 Cups. you get the first 4 easy then the other 4 when you do you max the Drives and Summons.

I won't tell you the name but i'll tell you how to unlock them if you like.

1. beat the first four cups
2. Valor, Wisdom and Master Drives should be at Lv. 5 or higher.
3. Summon Lv. should be at Lv. 5 or higher.
4. well Max out all the Drives including Final and Summon Lv. should be at Lv. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back