• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did anyone notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel5

I think that it might not actually be his keyblade. when Roxas's keyblade was like that, it was like a replica of Kingdom Key. So maybe this is a replica of somebody else's keyblade that Terra is using. If that's true though, the next question is why isn't he using his own?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It could just be pureply design. Just like how each of Sora's keyblades had a different visual effect when striking enemies. i.e. stars, hearts, colors....even different sounds.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
When battleing Terra in KH2 FM+,he points his blade and does something similar to that and the flips his blade around to do his Key Cannon move
and he is talking to MX in that picture
so maybe hes useing the attck or somethin
i think thats what Terra did

Twinblades

Yeah I noticed that, probably just to signify that it's fake, like Roxas'

possibly but its not confirmed yet
and roxas isnt fake..he wasnt supposed to exist or something like that
nobody

Hanzo

Yea it was a copy of the real thing of the same owner. I think someone strongly connected to or Terra has the same keyblade. Besides didn't Nomura say that there are as many keyblades as there are people with chosen hearts or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back