• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did anyone notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhereg

did anyone notice in one of the new magazine scans that when Terra summons his keyblade he has data boxes around his similar to the ones roxas had in the computer generated twilight town p.s. sry if this has been mentioned

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I never really thought about those things. Similar to Roxas's, but different. It could be because of the Keyblade he's using. *shrugs*

P.S. Welcome to the forums! *gives thumbs up and winks*

xian

yeah i noticed that too, i figured it had something to do with terras "keyblade" lacking a keychain.

safire inthe sky

wow I never even thought of it being conected to the data, even though I did notice they were the same. man I am not so good at conecting things. well anyway that is a very interesting find, it could be quite significant, we will just have to wait and see.

Kairiangel

I honestly think it isn't connected to data! it has to be real and Roxas's wasn't fake!
it was proberbly the way you summon that type of keyblade!

you say Tomatoe I say Potatoe!

Stars

リク
did anyone notice in one of the new magazine scans that when Terra summons his keyblade he has data boxes around his similar to the ones roxas had in the computer generated twilight town p.s. sry if this has been mentioned

i notice that too.. maybe Terra was in a fake Sunset Horizon..which MX create or whatever..

[√]Genuflect
Er, Roxas keyblade's aren't fake.
It's the one Sora's been using all along.

KershaFangs

I honestly think it isn't connected to data! it has to be real and Roxas's wasn't fake!
it was proberbly the way you summon that type of keyblade!

Yeah, the way you summon a fake keyblade. Note the way Sora, Riku, and Mickey summon their keyblade, the keyblade materialize out of a bright light at their will. When Roxas had the data keyblade, he couldn't summon it whenever he wanted. When he got the Kingdom Key and went to the Awakening, he could willingly summon it.

The first keyblade Roxas had was a data copy of Kingdom Key to replace the real thing until he re-awakened his Keyblader ability. Therefore, it wasn't real. There has been another example of a fake keyblade, the Heart Unlocker (the one that Ansem [Heartless] created in the first game). This keyblade had no keychain and was created artificially from the 6 PoH hearts.

Let's say it had no keychain because it was created artificially. Terra, Ven, and Aqua's keyblade don't have chains either. If using that theory base, I hypothesis that the trio's keyblades are artificial, i.e. fake. The picture of the unusual summoning form of Terra's Keyblade further supports my point. I may or may not be wrong, however this is what I believe.

Well I would type more, but then no one would read what I have to say 'because it was too long'. So Comments welcomed. I'll put the other half of my theory in a different post after a comment or two.

boo_shoe2000

you know....i think those weren't data boxes. It looked more of reflect and thunder combination when he summoned his keyblade. because in roxas, the data boxes dissappeared on the same time( and no thunder). in Terra, it was different because there is reflect on the tip/middle( i don't know how long is keyblade is) and none on the handle. there is also thunder and when you use reflect in KH, there is like thunder. maybe it's just like when Sora uses drives, there is reflect. Maybe it's the ability of his keyblade

but the reflect might not be on the game but just some graphics because if he summons his keyblade and cast reflect.....that would be cheating.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
you know....i think those weren't data boxes. It looked more of reflect and thunder combination when he summoned his keyblade. because in roxas, the data boxes dissappeared on the same time( and no thunder). in Terra, it was different because there is reflect on the tip/middle( i don't know how long is keyblade is) and none on the handle. there is also thunder and when you use reflect in KH, there is like thunder. maybe it's just like when Sora uses drives, there is reflect. Maybe it's the ability of his keyblade

but the reflect might not be on the game but just some graphics because if he summons his keyblade and cast reflect.....that would be cheating.

I'm assuming we're talking about Terra's keyblade here. I don't think it looks like data either. Roxas' struggle weapon turned into his keyblade Via data because the struggle weapon was made of data. Terras looks more like his gear-shiz he uses in the fight in Kh2FM. I think thats just his unique way of summoning it, though Kersha does make a good point with the whole lack of chains on VAT's keyblades. Who knows? If this game shows the keyblades history, we might start seeing why and how they got chains. *shrugs*

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, it's been noticed before, the thing I don't getm unless that world is fake..Then..Like WTF?..Maybe the Keyblade is fake..Yea, that's probablly it.

Hanzo

Well we know it not a real one as much as Sora's cause it doesn't have a keychain. Also the other millions of keyblades are the same. So basicly we all should know its not a all the way real keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back