• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Anyone Pre-Order KH2 Yet??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK Owns

hi i was just wondering if anyone pre-ordered it yet,sorry mods if there is allready a topic on this, but i am new to the site so plz feel free to enlighten me..

Decron

i didn't pre-ordered it yet because it's a long time for KH2 comes out in Europe...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I just pre-ordered it. Like two days ago. Along with the limeted edition stradegy guide! I'm so happy.

sinharvest_angel

ahh i want to pre order it but i cant, im hoping that i can, and that there are still enough copies to pre order

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
i pre-ordered last week at EB games....and there were cases around everywhere......but it was just solid black with the kh2 symbol on it <_< (thats the truth, on the back there was the hercules fighting that purple monster, a unknown flying past sora, and i think a gummi ship pic thats all....o and like a paragraph that i dident read)

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
That's exactly why I preordered it, cause one time I didn't preorder a game I wanted, and had to pay the price and wait for them to stock up a week or two later. I reserved my copy at Gamestop, along with the limited edition strategy guide. Glad I did too. Now all I have to do is wait for them to call me and I can go pick it up( I hate waiting waiting though...why can't December come tomorrow...*sniff*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back