• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Anyone...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

why do you talk like that viruscorehacker? i find it irratating :p
i think it was alot easier but i liked it better somewhat

~NGD OMEGA~

I hated his side. I mean sure it was interesting, BETWEEN FLOORS, but when you were on a world it was Heartless, Boss, Bye! I guess Square could have put more if they had more room left on the game. Still Sora's side is better, HE HAS MORE SPECIAL ABILITIES!!!

A

Aeris Silivren

I found his side very enjoyable. It had a cool plotline, but was terribly short. I was expecting a little more.

On his gameplay, I found it easier because the cards were given to you and the challenge was using them so they wouldn't run out so easily.

But it really did kind of lag on the worlds with boss only fights. They could have had confrontations between the villians and Riku to bring it to a more personal level, I guess.

Kira Haro

Unknown
Did anyone think Riku's game was kinda boring?

Yes, we did.

the,thing,was,that,riku's.mode,was,easier,riku,is, strong,i,flatrolled,those,boses

VirusCoreHacker's spacebar is broken, and (apparently) it's been proven to be true.

Evil_Sephiroth

i found it more quick then borring i need sumthing that will take me a while to get from it it took me a couple of hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back