• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Demyx Know...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In truth, Demyx was actually pretty smart, and said that to throw off Sora. Demyx could not grow a heart because when you do, you would go back to your original body. Nobodies tended to pretend to have hearts and pretended to care.
Have you played Dream Drop Distance?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He was just kidding himself, or screwing with Sora. Yen Sid did warn Sora that Nobodies have a tendency to play-act like they have hearts, and not to be fooled by it, I'm pretty sure.

reiko

I read the manga. He really does seem he too have a heart, besides Roxas and Axel. The rest… I'm not sure.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Originally as a Nobody he lacked one, but I believe he grew one since "Music must come from the heart."

LaurynRose12

Here is what I think; Demyx isn't dumb or stupid. In fact, he's quite smart.(at least, smart for his age range) He puts himself off as dumb and lazy so he isn't targeted as a threat. With no suspicion, he can uncover what Xemnas and the others are doing. He goes with the flow(pun intended) so he isn't suspected. He messes up BECAUSE he is trying to stop the organization from what ever they are doing. Now this doesn't mean he knows ever thing, but he knows enough that some thing is fishy(PUNS) in the castle...

This is my own ideas, and I know it's a bit unlike some others. Again, my own thoughts, and I think it's pretty cool to think it that way. He's also my fav character because of this theory!:cool:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
remember how random and hilarious everyone thought demyx was back in 2006, with all the funny kh2 random poop videos mansex funny yaoi penguinofdoom holds up spork deviantart sexi riku kairi is a bitch dot com zexion emo demyx hilarious marluxia gay haha jokes funny sora retarded cloud sephiroth funny funny good times 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back