• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did DiZ mistreat Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Do you think DiZ was unnecessarily mean to Roxas, just because he was a nobody?

He wasn't exactly mean, he just had to set up plenty of boundaries in his digital TT to stop the Organization's attempts to get Roxas before he reached Sora. Thus, no beach, and in time, less and less freedom as the Org. was starting to close in.

Although he did seem to care to some degree how much Roxas truly knew about himself...although he later replies that it makes no difference.

C

Crossroads

He treated him more like he was an "it" than an actual person. So yes.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Pretty much what WtW said though the fact that he "wasn't" Sora sort of fits into it in a way.
Revenge was overtook him quite a bit so he seemed not to care how he treated both Roxas and Namine (like he throws her in a dungeon-like room in the manga).

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
he treated namine and roxas pretty bad.....but he was going threw some stuff and was only using them anyway

Dexel

Beyond hope
tl;dr summary: DiZ treated Roxas and Namine as more of an "it" rather than a human, and paid no attention to their "feelings" in his bid for revenge.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Yes, DiZ treated Namine and Roxas pretty bad, and he was just using them to get his revenge. Come to think of it, he used Riku, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, and even Sora himself. He had no concern for Nobodies or humans alike. Revenge was all that mattered to him. I wouldn't be suprised if DiZ showed up in KHIII and Sora was so angry at him for mistreating himself (both Sora and Roxas if he remembers jis time as a Nobody) and everyone else, that he would want to cause him pain and suffering.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Yes, DiZ treated Namine and Roxas pretty bad, and he was just using them to get his revenge. Come to think of it, he used Riku, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, and even Sora himself. He had no concern for Nobodies or humans alike. Revenge was all that mattered to him. I wouldn't be suprised if DiZ showed up in KHIII and Sora was so angry at him for mistreating himself (both Sora and Roxas if he remembers jis time as a Nobody) and everyone else, that he would want to cause him pain and suffering.

Except he can't come again due to his death at TWTNW.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't know why DiZ just didn't knock-out Roxas and hide him in the broom closest. My only guess is that the Digital Twilight Town hid Roxas from Organization XIII.

But, on topic, yeah. DiZ is obviously prejudice against Nobodies like Roxas and Namine.

UnstoppableSound

Aye he was a dick to them.
They couldn't help being who they were, yet he continually insulted them and treated them like shit.
I'm not a great fan of Ansem the Wise as you can tell. He reminds me of Saruman. Hell, he IS Saruman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back