• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did he die

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Did zexion die(the guy who turns into rsora in R/R) I dont remember.

anyone but me

yes, he died

EDIT: in fact all the org. member died except for Axel, and i guess you can say DiZ if you consider him an org. member

sinharvest_angel

yep, right before he took zex's poer to try and be a someone and to use that power to destroy the real riku in twilite town

S King

chaywa said:
DiZ is not an org. member, he wans to overthrow it...

DiZ wasn't mentioned in this topic... till you decided to say it. @_@

VirusCoreHacker

i wouldnt say he's dead,proberly traped in the world of darkness,Remeber we beat ansem and he came bak,thur riku,maby,ansem will revive them and use them agaist sora

sinharvest_angel

yeah, but remember, it was confirmed in CoM, that riku's darkness wasnt totally vanquished, and ansem is the personification of that darkness the he hopes to rid of

VirusCoreHacker

sinharvest_angel said:
yeah, but remember, it was confirmed in CoM, that riku's darkness wasnt totally vanquished, and ansem is the personification of that darkness the he hopes to rid of
im not sure i didnt finish CoM,beside in the kh2 trailers,there r more unknowns,this time at hollow bastion,this is what i think
1: Someone Revived the unknowns,there s cutscen with diz and a unknown
2:those r the other members of the organization
The member in CoM were Differnt #s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back